Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah sorry Mod. Things went off-topic pretty quick.
Anyway going back on-topic. Guys i have yet to play DmD CH.2. So what you think, should i wait 30 nov and play build 0.20 or wait till the game is completed and play then?
To be honest i'm too curious to see what happens next, but i'd also hate to finish build 0.20 and leave the story half away. Waiting for another bit of story will probably kill me :LOL:.
How do you manage to NOT play and NOT have all the details ruined while reading this thread? :) When it was monthly updates I would wait every other month to play for more playability but not able to do that now

Nomec104

Jul 28, 2017
How do you manage to NOT play and NOT have all the details ruined while reading this thread? :) When it was monthly updates I would wait every other month to play for more playability but not able to do that now
Thing is, i usually don't read the thread xD. It just happened that today i've read the last 2-3 post and replied to one of them, and then shit happened :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ed B

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
DmD and the Incest path.....where to live when the game finally ends?

Earlier debate asked where the Harem might live at some point, but i am asking where the F-D couple might live, if that is the final option i can choose.
Firstly, i do hope we have many more Chapters to go before we see an end to DmD, but when it does happen, i can only see a few locations where the happy couple can live out their lives legally, and in peace. That's unless things change between now and then, and other places come onboard with accepting consensual Adult incest, so long as certain conditions are met. Of course the couple Haven't yet committed full penetration incest, as of CH19, but might have done when CH20 drops very soon, :cool::cool::cool: but i doubt it even then, even if it has been hinted at (Daddies far too big) :(

So lets keep a lid on where they might actually live, and assume its either the USA, Canada, Europe or Oceania, and laws vary in all these areas. Below is a brief covering USA, Oceania and the English speaking Countries in Europe, and there are more than two folks! For all other Countries, follow the link below. It is also clear that D might never realise her dream of marrying F, as that is a clear no no in most Countries.
My options are 1, Australia. 2, USA.

Following extracts taken from Wikipedia:
Laws regarding incest (i.e. sexual activity between family members or close relatives) vary considerably between jurisdictions, and depend on the type of sexual activity and the nature of the family relationship of the parties involved, as well as the age and sex of the parties. Besides legal prohibitions, at least some forms of incest are also socially taboo or frowned upon in most cultures around the world. Incest laws may involve restrictions on marriage rights, which also vary between jurisdictions. When incest involves an adult and a child, it is usually considered to be a form of child sexual abuse.[1][2]

Canada
Under Canadian federal law, incest is defined as having a sexual relationship with a sibling (including half-sibling), child/parent or grandchild/grandparent, regardless of knowing the existence of the blood relationship. It is punishable by up to 14 years' imprisonment. A person who commits incest with someone under the age of 16 is liable to a minimum imprisonment of ½ decade.[16]

United States
Laws regarding incest in the United States vary widely between jurisdictions regarding both the definition of the offence and penalties for its commission. The Laws regarding incest in the United States article summarizes these laws for individual U.S. States and the District of Columbia.

In the United States, the District of Columbia and every state and inhabited territory have some form of codified incest prohibition. In most states, sexual activity between a lineal ancestor and a lineal descendant (parent, grandparent with child or grandchild), siblings (brother-sister) and aunt-nephew, uncle-niece is penalized as incest. However, individual statutes vary widely. Rhode Island has repealed its criminal incest statute,[17] and only criminalizes incestuous marriage.[18] Ohio "targets only parental figures",[17] and New Jersey does not apply any penalties when both parties are 18 years of age or older.[6][17] The most severe penalties for incest are in Massachusetts, Virginia, Texas and Oregon, which punishes incest with up to 2 decades in prison, Georgia where a penalty for incest is up to 30 years in prison, Wisconsin where the penalty for incest is up to 40 years in prison, and in the states of Nevada, Montana, Idaho and Michigan where a penalty of up to life imprisonment for incest may be given.

In some states, sex between first cousins is prohibited (see cousin marriage law in the United States by state for cousin sex, as well as cousin marriage, being outlawed in some states). Many states also apply incest laws to non-blood relations, including stepparents, stepsiblings, in-laws and people related through adoption.[19]

Europe
Most European countries prohibit incest;[38] apart from those listed below, these include: (all articles refer to the Penal Codes) Albania Article 106,[39] Ukraine Article 155 Paragraph 2,[40] Slovenia Article 195,[41] Slovakia Section 203,[42] Serbia Article 197,[43] Poland Article 201,[44] Norway Article 197 and 198,[45] Bosnia and Herzegovina Article 201,[46] Hungary Article 199,[47] Bulgaria,[48] Croatia Article 198,[49] and Cyprus Article 147.[50]

Countries which allow incest between consenting adult siblings include France, Spain, the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg) and Portugal.[51]

Republic of Ireland
Incest is illegal in the Republic of Ireland under the Punishment of Incest Act 1908,[69] which pre-dates the foundation of the state.

United Kingdom.
England and Wales.

Legislation regarding sexual offences in the United Kingdom is devolved. Sex with an adult who is related as parent (including adoptive parent), grandparent, child (including adopted child), grandchild, brother, sister, half-brother, half-sister, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece, is illegal. In England and Wales the offence is against the Sexual Offences Act 2003[85]

United Kingdom.
Scotland.

In Scotland the offence is against the Criminal Law (Consolidation) (Scotland) Act 1995,[89]

United Kingdom.
Northern Ireland.

In Northern Ireland similar offences are against the Sexual Offences (Northern Ireland) Order 2008.[88]

Oceania.
Australia.

In Australia, under federal law, sexual conduct between consenting adults (18 years of age or older) is legal,[94][95] and state incest laws are subject to the overriding federal law. Federal law prohibits marriage to an ancestor and descendant or sibling (including a sibling of half-blood), including those traced through adoption.[96][97]

Subject to conflicting Commonwealth laws, incest is a crime in every Australian jurisdiction,[98] but definitions and penalties vary.

Oceania:
New Zealand
, incest is sexual connection between a parent and child (both biological and adopted), grandparent and grandchild (both biological and adopted), and full and half siblings. It is a defence if the person was unaware of the relationship at the time of the act (i.e. accidental incest). A conviction for incest attracts a maximum penalty of a decade imprisonment.[100] Incest is the only sexual crime punishable by 7 years or more imprisonment that is not subject to the country's "three-strikes" law.[101]

Dated 13 Nov 2018.
Numbers in square brackets refer to the reference article.
Source and References:
MDots took the game generally away from real world - with places like Doughnutstan and laughing about a video game with pubic hair. Generally, and I don’t think I’m going too much out on a limb here, but MC’s country frowns on incest as a society, but it is not per se criminal. In fact, I do not anticipate there will be any discussion of criminality of incest in the VN.

But this goes along with: women are never (or hardly ever) on a period; condoms are to avoid pregnancy and have nothing to do with STDs; STDs, what are those; women with purses is a rarity; people generally sleep above the sheets and covers...and children born of an incestuous do not have a greater chance of birth defects.

I think that covers it. This is not the Earth we know.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Can't wait for v0.20 of DMD.
Also does any 1 know if Mr. Dots has said anything about how many chapters Ch.2 will be?
I'm assuming Ch.2 will be finished when MC & D go back to MC's country.
Also i'm pretty sure Mr. Dots does not really like to do an update every 3 months for DMD so i hope after Ch.2 is finished he still continues to do Ch.3.

I would much rather get an update every 3 months than see DMD end before it's story is fully finished.
I personally donate $20-50 to DMD on the month its going to be released to show my support.
I'm guessing Ch.3 (if there is 1 hopefully) will focus on MC & D's relationship more seriously & about their shared future together.
Mr. Dots can always have a poll after Ch.2 is finished to see if people still want a Ch .3. I'm pretty sure most people would vote YES.

Lastly I really hope Ch.3 is not just a few chapters but takes time to show their relationship truly develop into something real. Like maybe overcoming their doubts about being together forever & possibly having/creating their own family.
I will definitely donate even more to see something like that happen.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Abigail: What about your sword? I heard witchers carry two - a silver blade for monsters and steel for humans...
Geralt of Rivia: Both are for monsters.
Actually the sheriff's department of Elkhorn Wisconsin issued police a silver bullet in case they came across the Beast of Bray Road.
Speaking of monstery things was there a D Halloween pic this year?

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
MDots took the game generally away from real world - with places like Doughnutstan and laughing about a video game with pubic hair. Generally, and I don’t think I’m going too much out on a limb here, but MC’s country frowns on incest as a society, but it is not per se criminal. In fact, I do not anticipate there will be any discussion of criminality of incest in the VN.

But this goes along with: women are never (or hardly ever) on a period; condoms are to avoid pregnancy and have nothing to do with STDs; STDs, what are those; women with purses is a rarity; people generally sleep above the sheets and covers...and children born of an incestuous do not have a greater chance of birth defects.

I think that covers it. This is not the Earth we know.
And there only seems to be less than a dozen room layouts in existence.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
How is F going to stuff that massive prick of his in D's vag? Elena will have to coerce D with some careful instruction on how to achieve that. Elena has in the past got D to kiss her, shown her how to masturbate on the bed and masturbated D in the shower. Elena, since taking a photo of D and F naked in bed, has come to the conclusion that she wants the best for D's relationship with F. Will Elena teach D how to use a dido or perhaps Elena can use a strap-on dildo to fuck D in order to make D's vag more accommodating for F's monster cock, plus D won't get pregnant.

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
ofc not even bikini/swimsuit pics.

d is bit overdressed in that pic regarding that she will be losing 1 maybe 2 of her virginities.
ofc not even bikini/swimsuit pics.

d is bit overdressed in that pic regarding that she will be losing 1 maybe 2 of her virginities.
HaHa If I can get some bikini pics (have to wait for summer) and I can camo face, I might try to post them here, but that's a long time to wait....I'll see whatI can do. It never occurred to me to take pics before!

SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
What corruption level can be obtained so far? I have just finished Ch2 and have corruption lv 10 with 98 friendship and 135 love.
To the best of my knowledge, the corruption level doesn't depend on your stats like friendship or love. It's just a way to mark your progress in the story. No matter what you do, you won't be getting more levels by the end of this update.

Last edited:

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
I’m confused at the “NTR” reference to Elena.

1. Elena may never remain exclusively sexual with any one character. That, imo, is part of her character.
2. Netorare is a reference toward infidelity. Since Elena has never been faithful to anyone, how can she then be guilty or infidelity?
3. We have women patrons/players. Are you saying for the male sex, playing the field is okay, but for the women players, a female playing the field is prohibited.
4. Where you say NTR, I see much more. Are you saying that all the books and movies below you would never watch or read because of views if NTR?

• Hunger Games' Katniss–Gale–Peeta. ...
  • Casablanca's Rick–Ilsa–Victor. ...
  • Gone With the Wind: Scarlett O'Hara, Rhett Butler, Ashley Wilkes. ...
  • The Great Gatsby: Jay Gatsby, Daisy Buchanan, Tom Buchanan. ...
  • X-Men, X2, and X-Men: Last Stand: Scott, Jean, and Logan (James Marsden, Famke Janssen, and Hugh Jackman)
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack, Elizabeth, and Will (Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley)

Btw, can you clarify exactly what was NTR in the last release? Maybe I’m remembering incorrectly, but Elena spent some time with the farm boy and they kissed. ... While she made alone time available for MC & D.
and "E" and Ricarrdo?

Davys19cm

Nov 18, 2018
Hello people, nice game! but the music ?
I'm a new user and old player, I remember my first mods about games, gta s.andreas, rare cars and beautiful women on the street =). Then the sim ... omg ... how many hours to select mesh to infinity. Each character had to be particular =). A list of sites from Sexsim (still online?) To indecipherable Japanese sites from which to take "skin" "eyes" "mobile" ... of everything .... And then long break of real life (lol). I avoid listing all my favorite games, I have listed those that are consistent with this site.
Now I'm back and I discover these games, when I stopped with the modding was coming sim3 and were born these first "interactive comics" with sim2. You have made great strides ... I was stunned by the quality and dedication of the lyrics.

2 questions.
- the filters [VN], [unity] [rpgm] and others, where I can find an explanation.
- to insert music in this game (DMD) modifying the scripts, for a novice, it will be hard?

Hi everyone

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes