VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daryce [v1.d - End] [VengeanceXXX]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes
U

User_10739

Here is the fix for Daryce.

From the dev:
For the script fix, just extract the files to Daryce-1.dEnd01-win/Game and replace both Sex_scenes.rpy and Sex_Scenes_Setup.rpy. I removed the nervousness check to progress the scene after the first one, then I increased the number of orgasm points you gained from each action.

On the third scene(Where you take her virginity.) You're not meant to be able to thrust into her when she's feeling a lot of pain. Kissing and touching her breasts, as well as triggering events lowers the amount of her pain.

U

User_10739

I finally got through this, I had to set Daryce_Orgasm = 50 twice in the console as needed to make it without grinding for eternity...

Reactions: Krull and RobJoy

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
For everyone complaining about being stuck in a loop, less than 5 posts above yours people say they START A NEW GAME and it fixes that issue.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
at key points, up until the end.

Those that want it.

Reactions: Krull

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Here is the fix for Daryce.

From the dev:
For the script fix, just extract the files to Daryce-1.dEnd01-win/Game and replace both Sex_scenes.rpy and Sex_Scenes_Setup.rpy. I removed the nervousness check to progress the scene after the first one, then I increased the number of orgasm points you gained from each action.

On the third scene(Where you take her virginity.) You're not meant to be able to thrust into her when she's feeling a lot of pain. Kissing and touching her breasts, as well as triggering events lowers the amount of her pain.
Eww, what's with that guy and his obsession with virginity. I actually stopped playing EL after the sex with the sister, because it was a total turn-off for me, the whole scene was just terrible imo, like some teenager's wet dream, plus I hate all forms of mind control, which is of course my problem.
Or maybe I'm just weird, and many others like it.
I actually enjoyed Daryce so far, I liked both sisters, and the story was refreshingly "down to earth", but the thought of going through one of those annoying sex scenes....

Last edited:
Reactions: dosenspezi

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Eww, what's with that guy and his obsession with virginity. I actually stopped playing EL after the sex with the sister, because it was a total turn-off for me, the whole scene was just terrible imo, like some teenager's wet dream, plus I hate all forms of mind control, which is of course my problem.
Or maybe I'm just weird, and many others like it.
I actually enjoyed Daryce so far, I liked both sisters, and the story was refreshingly "down to earth", but the thought of going through one of those annoying sex scenes....
Ahhh, you like your girls to be broken in.

Sluts, basically.

Then this game is not for you.

Reactions: N7

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Ahhh, you like your girls to be broken in.

Sluts, basically.

Then this game is not for you.
Actually, that's not what I'm saying at all. But I guess with all this NTR hysteria going on on this site, I shouldn't be surprised that some think "no virgin = slut".
And I didn't even say that I dislike virginity, I even said I liked both sisters, it's just the execution I don't like. ("teenager's wet dream"). But you're probably right, this game isn't for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: dosenspezi

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Actually, that's not at all what I'm saying. But I guess with all this NTR hysteria going on on this site, I shouldn't be surprised that some think "no virgin = slut".
And I didn't even say that I dislike virginity, I even said I liked both sisters, it's just the execution I don't like. ("teenager's wet dream"). But you're probably right, this game isn't for me.
No I do not think "No virgin = slut".
I was being overly dramatic and sarcastic.

Seriously, if breaking her in is such a chore for you, why do you even bother with the game?
The developer envisioned it this way, and this way you must play it.

It is fine if you say you don't like it tho.
To each his own.

But do not expect he will change it.
To some, being the first one, and breaking in a virgin is a turn on.
And in this specific game it makes A LOT of sense, since none of them have ever done anything like this.
Hell, she didn't even masturbate. Like ever.

Loosing virginity is not easy and painless for girls.
Developer had to portray this in some way. That means an awkward sex scene with a lot of stops.

Annoying as fuck, but I understand at least.

I agree with you on one thing.
The mechanic for doing this in the game reallllllly sucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dilettante

berny

Jun 8, 2017
No I do not think "No virgin = slut".
I was being overly dramatic and sarcastic.

Seriously, if breaking her in is such a chore for you, why do you even bother with the game?
The developer envisioned it this way, and this way you must play it.

It is fine if you say you don't like it tho.
To each his own.

But do not expect he will change it.
To some, being the first one, and breaking in a virgin is a turn on.
And in this specific game it makes A LOT of sense, since none of them have ever done anything like this.
Hell, she didn't even masturbate. Like ever.

Loosing virginity is not easy and painless for girls.
Developer had to portray this in some way. That means an awkward sex scene with a lot of stops.

Annoying as fuck, but I understand at least.

BUT, I agree with you on one thing.
The mechanic for doing this in the game reallllllly sucks.
Maybe I was a bit too intolerant, I didn't mean to, but maybe I was. You're right, to each their own. The thing is, I have absolutely nothing against virginity, it's not a kink of mine, but I could enjoy it nevertheless. (that's why I didn't stop playing, it's not like I'm trying to avoid games with virgins or something like that).
There is just something about the way he writes these scenes, that totally puts me off, and the post I qouted reminded me of that. I would have to play EL again to say what it was exactly, but it was not just the mechanic.
So I apologize if I offended anybody, that wasn't my intention.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes