VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daryce [v1.d - End] [VengeanceXXX]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Well if anyone can reupload the game to another site it would be great cause that link is dead for me

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Well if anyone can reupload the game to another site it would be great cause that link is dead for me
Link still works fine, it doesn't re-direct to a page it just starts the download right away. But i am making mirrors.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
I love the models for Daryce and Dennise, but Yeezus Christ, the hurt/comfort aspect of this story is almost more cringe inducing than Ethan's Legacy. I'm glad vengeance is using Ren'Py though. Whatever engine Ethan's Legacy runs on is damned annoying for whatever reason.

Reactions: dosenspezi

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I love the models for Daryce and Dennise, but Yeezus Christ, the hurt/comfort aspect of this story is almost more cringe inducing than Ethan's Legacy. I'm glad vengeance is using Ren'Py though. Whatever engine Ethan's Legacy runs on is damned annoying for whatever reason.
He changed engines for Ethan's in the latest version but the rest are all still Tyranno Builder Engine which is really crappy.

Sep 16, 2016
So I played the game yesterday for the first time... I like it (that is not much content yet... but it looks damn promessing). One thing that kinda bothers me is the fact that every character name starts with D... So is kinda confusing some times. XD

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes