VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Daryce [v1.d - End] [VengeanceXXX]

1. 4.00 star(s)

rodian95

Story was enjoyable and the paths to choose were straightforward. Would have like to see where the story went and if it was possible for a incest harem ending. The visuals were decent quality and added to the story.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Sad to see games that take a more personal tone, one where you actually feel part of the story, and can really appreciate the characters go unfinished. It is rare for games to be more focused on character building than the sex, and this was one of the unique ones.

The MC and the girls shared a special bond that you can begin to understand before the game abruptly ends. This game was definitely special, the girls are really beautifully made and I would have loved to see more. Would recommend but keep in mind it will end before anything monumental really happens.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

deivater

It is worth every minute. I played so much adult games, but with no one, I had so much connection with the characters like this. Normally I skip a lot of text, because it is just boring. But in Daryce I readed every single word. The story is just amazing, like the artwork too. It is very sad, that this game is abandoned. It is by far my favourite game and I can say to everybody. Please give it a try. You will not be disapointed.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mario1994

Fucking godhood at plot making... even if its clitche, author squizzed of it all of its best content possible. Its romantic, its not fast, it has background story. Good renders(not the best but who cares).. sweet baby Jesus sisters.. damn cute but different. All in all great game.. DAMN SHAME IT ENDED... but surprisingly in good moment. Which can count as an ending. Hope for episode 2 of this MASTERPIECE!!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v1.d End...

Originally Reviewed on 11/28/2017

After playing different types of erotic visual novels, I always seem to find that ones like this one are more satisfying with the in-depth characters, visual art that matches the writing, and fantastic rpg choices (beyond the loop bug at the end)...

Albeit the story was not as long say DmD and a few others, I did enjoy reading this one... The love story aspect, without a whole lot of annoying drama (i.e. kidnapping, rape attempts, etc), makes these particular erotic visual novels stick out amongst the many story re-hashings... This one didn't play with the readers emotions either... I wish there were more finished (non-hentai) novels like this one... The only real downside to this VN was that it was sorta short...

UPDATE - I'm a bit saddened that the primary author for this project quit working on these sort of projects... But it happens... Best of luck to him/her...
  6. 2.00 star(s)

verzauberung

"Fap per played time" Rating only 2/5

--------------------
    "Fap per played time" only rates how good the game is at giving you a good FAP. doesnt matter how good the art, gameplay, renders, model, Sound, writing, Story or anything like that is, if the game is good at giving you good and multiple faps in a decent amount of gametime, it will get a good rating, eles not. i rate games like this because in the end, i mainly play adult games for good faps...nothing eles
    -------------------

played through the game twice with walkthrough got all Scenes (check cg after), pretty short game, =

!!!!!!!! 0 GOOD (or any) FAPS

reason i gave it 2 stars and not 1 (normally 0 GOOD faps=1 stars) is because: both sisters have amazing sexy models (also good chracter and writing) and im sure some People were able to get a good fap out of it. i also think its a bit unfair since i did like the other sister better, and she didnt get her sex Scene, i would probably have gotten a good fap out of her Scene.

there were like ~3times where i almost forced a fap 1. daryce naked Scene + 2. sister naked Scene where i didnt force the fap since i was sure there where better Scene soon to come(haha get it),
    and 3. daryce sex Scene where i didnt force the fap since the sex Scene were annoying and not fap friendly at all!

the game was easy and chill to Play through, i did kinda enjoy my time with it, even though it dragged quiet a bit at times. models 100% carry the game, they are so sexy omfg. Story and writing are above average. mc is retarded and pretty bad and annoying. as i already said, the sex scnes are FAP UNFRIENDLY, annoying and some bad angles. it really killed my fap, since i was really looking Forward to fap to the daryce sex Scene.

so tbh i would only recommend the game for People who REALLY REALLY like the daryce model, and People who somehow can fap to retarded sex Scenes mechanics (its not as bad as beach Party, but almost imo).

side note that has nothing to do with the Review:

this game and Ethans legacy both has outstanding models and renders (besides that Monster mother face), but this dev still somehow was able to fuck up his game with IMO dragging bad Story+writing and bad sex Scenes, which srsly is amazing, since i almost fapped to the titlescreen of these games, since the models and faces are so sexy and good.

------------------------------------------
    Other high rated "Fap per played time" games:
    -Milf's Villa
    -The Family Secret
    -My New Roommate
    -Dreams of Desire
    -GATE:The Opening
    -House Party
    -Pandora 1&2
    -The Gift Reloaded

Good "Fap per played time" games, that aren't on the same level as the ones i mentioned because of lack of fap or too much grind:
    -Road trip
    -Kristies revenge
    -Big brother
    -Man of the house
    -Summertime saga
    -My legacy
    -Adventures of Willy D
    -Beach Party(terrible sex Scene gameplay, not fap friendly)
    -The Artifact
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Hoboy

I think we need more stories such as this to provide a more realistic look at life in general. It's good to fantasize - but sometimes some of the more extreme fetishes need a little dose of reality. this game provides this. I can really enjoy the softness of this, and in places give me that feeling of how extraordinary real life can be.

OK - enough of the maudlin crap. Just trust me - it's really well written and gives a feel good feeling afterwards...
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Maddick

A very romantic story about a guy, his best friend(female) and her sister. It looks, feels maybe even taste like a 100% romantic novel. Thats a good thing in my opinion. The models and the enviroment are well made and the story is promising a lot more than what it delivered so far. Exited to see more of it in the future.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3945

Well the game has changed so I decided to change my review as well, the game now has an ending, but is not completed yet (for what I could understand the author wants to make at least 2 other paths).
    The game gives us a different experience from most of the games here on the web site. This game is way more about love and friendship than lust. There is very little sex (for now), and few nude scenes, but the game is a short novel, so is not one of those games here is just talk and not much happening.

Graphics: Very good, I think they look very than most, not the best I have seen, but realy good

Story: If you are into "Cheesy" and romantic stuff this is for you, but there is tease and lust scenes, some don´t think is just a love story.

Side note: This Developer realy like to put is characters to sleep (literaly), every like 2 scene they go to sleep, for me is kinda annoying, but is just a side note :)

Rate: I will Keep the 4 stars for now.