• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Daryce [v1.d - End] [VengeanceXXX]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Day01_DaryceApartment_DaryceChange_Topless_Sad.PNG

Her parents are divorcing, you can't expect her to jump right into a relationship with that weighing heavily on her chest.
Give her time, she'll cum around eventually. Let her cry on your shoulder if she needs to. Show her that not all men are pigs... help restore her faith in mankind, so she doesn't switch teams.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Dev is still working on this, but mostly as a side-project, his other project is his priority.
even tho this is a side project the final version of this game should be released this month end (30th or 31st)o_O its a shame cause i prefer this game to Ethan's Legacy..... oh well maybe more people will request more games like this to be made... :noexpression:

Reactions: Nemi

Nemi

May 13, 2017
even tho this is a side project the final version of this game should be released this month end (30th or 31st)o_O its a shame cause i prefer this game to Ethan's Legacy..... oh well maybe more people will request more games like this to be made... :noexpression:
He's already working on his next side project, that he'll probably start releasing as soon as Daryce is done. Given his latest Patreon post, he seems very much in touch with his audience, so I'm sure he takes the fact Daryce is so well received into consideration.

Reactions: dunhill

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

Jul 31 at 12:56pm

Okay, first of all, I have to apologize on one particular thing :
I can't finish all 3 endings at the same time.
There's a particular reason for that. Mainly, it's because the first ending that I made is too big in terms of the size of an update for Daryce (It's slightly bigger from the usual update.)

My initial plan was to make all 3 endings small and achieve-able in the size of a single update, but I decided to do the endings for each character to be a longer and more.. well.. interactive, in a way. Think of the adult scene in this particular update as a small experiment for Ethan's legacy sex scenes to come.
So, please understand, I don't have intentions to be lazy or anything of the sort. The current update still adheres to previous update's size, in fact, it's actually bigger, but I did say that I want to finish things up with Daryce this month, which I failed to achieve.

This update only contains Daryce's ending (Which is ending 01). In case you don't know how to access her ending, she needs to come and wake you up in your room, then you need to choose (Hold her/ Don't let her go.) The game will continue instead of end after that.

The second ending, (Dennise's ending) will come next month. I'll do my best to release the other endings ASAP, but Ethan's legacy is my main priority. We'll see how things end up in the future.

PC: ,
Mac: ,

Last edited:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@littleone NTR? incest?
Are you sur you do not confuse with another game?
I think he meant that, amongst all the other games which have NTR and Incest, this game is refreshing as it doesn't have those. Been awhile since I played this but I think the incest is an optional thing e.g its not the main char and a relative.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush Now that you explain it, it is clear that this is it...

<-- stupid inside :closedeyesmile:

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I don't understand ... i must always give my hand to Daryce ... it's only kiss her or touch her boobs

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Great, you begin to make out.

You touch her boob, she takes your hand, you kiss her, you look down, touch her boob, she takes your hand.....

Does this loop go anywhere or is it bugged?

EDIT: After a while, fiddling around and trying, I broke free of the loop.
For a while it seemed. Then more of such.
Man this mechanic sucks as it is really buggy.
You take one step forward, 3 steps back...

It is totally unrealistic.
BUT !!!!
I love the game so far. 2 gorgeous sisters after one guy, seems plausible and not often explored depiction in such games.
Can't wait for more.

This game gave me the same feeling I felt in DmD.
A quality production (still buggy, but anyways).

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2017
You can get through the loop with a new game, but it doesn't end there..

This looping "mini-game" does not belong in a visual novel. I can understand the point of having something like this in a game leading up to the sex scene, but still disapprove of it. This however, not only continues throughout the whole sex-scene but also gets worse. It basically ruins the whole experience, which is an "animation" of two pictures clipping. Would actually have preferred no animation over this.

In short, this was utterly shit. I really loved this novel right up to this point...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes