RPGM Abandoned Dark Shards: Way Of Seduction [v0.2] [Vaultra]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Jesus christ dude, I can understand the dialogue being shit at this point in development, but the fact that cut-scenes don't work 50% of the time is absolutely unacceptable. Arts gud tho.

Cybaks

Dec 28, 2017
After saving the witch from the slimes, I head back to the temple, go to the left door thinking that I needed to sleep since it was night, but when I enter the corridor, the character just stand there refusing to move, I'm probably missing something and am not even supposed to go back there.
I'm sorry, I forgot to ban the exit from the location after the event with the witch (I made a ban, but forgot to save). You need to go to the house at the bottom of the location and save Torvi. (This was in the dialogues).
I finished playing until now and acted like you, I can not understand why he behaves like that in this location. :test2:

Agrippa

Aug 5, 2016
I would encourage you to get an ediitor/proofreader/writer. Your graphics are excellent and you make great use of RPG Maker's assets, but that just goes to waste if players can't get past the dialog.

Cybaks

Dec 28, 2017
I would encourage you to get an ediitor/proofreader/writer. Your graphics are excellent and you make great use of RPG Maker's assets, but that just goes to waste if players can't get past the dialog.
While we can not afford a writer. We are engaged in content. I hope that in future projects we will be able to afford an writer.:FeelsGoodMan:
We will study and create new projects.

U

User_532920

Amazing artwork, solid story, i liked it very much, hope you keep it up! waiting for next update

Reactions: Cybaks
Dec 8, 2017
Copying from Patreon, since I'm not sure if it's public or not:

"After much thought, we realized that we would like to engage the everyday genre. Theme that is closer to us (cosplay, internet, games ...). We want to bring this into a new game. We will take seriously the visual design (gameplay, backgrounds, quality of characters and scenes).

We will actively publish the process of creating content and do polls.

Your support has given us an incentive to move on.

Hope for your understanding.

Now about "Dark Shards".

Version 0.3 will be released.

Creating "Dark Shards", we got a lot of experience, which will help us in the future."

"Dark Shards frozen, maybe in the future the game will be continued and changed, now there are not enough opportunities and not enough resources for what was conceived."

Well, shit. Sometimes Patreon feels like a curse.

Reactions: mesoru

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Well, I guess that translates into get ready for another generic male protag, fuck quest game as that's what brings in the patreons (certainly if they run off polls).... but at least it won't be 3dcg if they keep the artist.
Yawn, next.

Cybaks

Dec 28, 2017
The artist did not like the style of fantasy. She got a lot of experience due to this game, the drawings will have many details. The content will not be boring due to a change in the genre. The users of f95, gave a lot of advice, it really helped me. We like the comedy genre, and not a serious fantasy, does not suit us.
We want to pay more attention to small things. I'm not happy that I should have done this, but it's for the best. We do this for the sake of a good game ... hentai games!:eazyHype:
We learned a lot from our mistakes, especially me :FeelsGoodMan:

There will be more boobs and ASS! 603a41dd9c647985d399217730c70a776dc46010f9ceccc4389b9662e911b425.jpg
(We have already shown the fem-protagonist concept and a secondary character for everyone.)
(Nobody canceled furry ʕ •̀ o •́ ʔ )
Work continues!

U

User_532920

Looking forward to the new game! will it be long before it's ready? Also, will v0.3 for dark shards be released?

Cybaks

Dec 28, 2017
Looking forward to the new game! will it be long before it's ready? Also, will v0.3 for dark shards be released?
I won't lie, at the moment art is being drawn and game design is in development. We learned from our mistakes and learned new things. It is important for us to make a quality game.:eazyHype:
0.3 I think not soon, the art is ready, but the state of the game wants to be better and I don't want to release in this state.:OhMyGoodness:
Now we focus on the new game. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: User_532920

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
This game REALLY needs a gallery... It has lovely scenes but no way to access them after they are over.

Khoa Le

Jan 6, 2018
I'll try again with this game ... of course with the RPG Maker Editor too :v. Wanna enjoy the game without so hard xD

Hoodorrr

Jan 13, 2018
After saving the witch from the slimes, I head back to the temple, go to the left door thinking that I needed to sleep since it was night, but when I enter the corridor, the character just stand there refusing to move, I'm probably missing something and am not even supposed to go back there.
same here :(

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@Cybaks So to confirm, this game is abandoned and you are working on a new game? If so you should at least reuse the assets (images) of this game and try to rework these characters into your new game. Not using the assets would just be a waste, plus I was a big fan of Maven.

The artist did not like the style of fantasy.
Also how in the world can you not like fantasy? The genre can mean anything you want it to.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
WTF!? Abandoned!? But it was so cool... The artist was very good, but he/she doesn't like fantasy? Whata hell! I was expecting more patches from this game, so desapointed right now... this is sad dude... very sad...

Reactions: sora21345

CroFighter

Nov 8, 2019
I know am quite late to the party, but if some1 who played it or the it's maker can tell me whose tilesets and sprites did he use i would very much appreciate it.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote