RPGM Abandoned Dark Shards: Way Of Seduction [v0.2] [Vaultra]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CroFighter

Nov 8, 2019
It does and doesn't xD
i did notice the ground and buildings werefrom there, but there's quite some stuff there that isn't from the rpgmaker original parts.it would help if there were actually credits in the game. but there arent :p

Cybaks

Dec 28, 2017
It does and doesn't xD
i did notice the ground and buildings werefrom there, but there's quite some stuff there that isn't from the rpgmaker original parts.it would help if there were actually credits in the game. but there arent :p
Ground and buildings, decor, characters(some were made for the game) assembled from different sets net by hand. You can find different sets for every taste, but combining them is hard. I know :cautious:

CroFighter

Nov 8, 2019
You willing to share/sell some of those? I mean, I suck at art making, so just wandering if could use some of yours and credit you of course for my game, when I actually make it. :p

Cybaks

Dec 28, 2017
You willing to share/sell some of those? I mean, I suck at art making, so just wandering if could use some of yours and credit you of course for my game, when I actually make it. :p
Even now I can’t even deal with my new project. I can’t give art, they are the artist who worked on them, he wouldn’t want other people to use his art. I can not help with art and other things. :cautious:

Arbites

Feb 25, 2022
A wonderful game, it inspired me to create my own, I hope that I can finish the introductory part by the end of March. But my art seems to be an order of magnitude worse:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: yoyomistro
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote