RPGM Abandoned Dark Shards: Way Of Seduction [v0.2] [Vaultra]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cybaks

Dec 28, 2017
Finally!
Version 0.2 rebuild you can already download.:eazyHype:

lilyp

Dec 17, 2017
Right at the start, cannot find the bear.
Is it the Old Cave in the west ? Doesn't seem to spawn.

Cybaks

Dec 28, 2017
When I get out of the Prison I see the Witch and the 2 Slimes but nothing happens. I can't move. I reloaded 3 times, and it still happens.
After you leave prison, do not press the traffic buttons, if that does not help, then something is wrong ...
I played 4 times, this did not happen. I think 10 hours of the test was not enough. :FeelsBadMan:

Oct 6, 2017
After you leave prison, do not press the traffic buttons, if that does not help, then something is wrong ...
I played 4 times, this did not happen. I think 10 hours of the test was not enough. :FeelsBadMan:
I thought I tried it without pressing traffic buttons. Hmm I think that fixed it. Thanks!

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
After confronting an unamed yet (???) Devil Girl at the crystals room, when she teleports out I'm stuck in a loop. Every time a go down through the left corridor Tyra apears and starts it all over again to the crystals room. The game is buged at that part or just incomplete?

Cybaks

Dec 28, 2017
After confronting an unamed yet (???) Devil Girl at the crystals room, when she teleports out I'm stuck in a loop. Every time a go down through the left corridor Tyra apears and starts it all over again to the crystals room. The game is buged at that part or just incomplete?
How it happened, if after the disappearance of the crystal, the game ends.
At the moment the event with the disappearance of the crystal, this is the final. :FeelsBadMan:

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
How it happened, if after the disappearance of the crystal, the game ends.
At the moment the event with the disappearance of the crystal, this is the final. :FeelsBadMan:
Yeah Its bugged in a Loop, sometimes my save file works and the ending sequence appears with the blood fountain at castle entrance, but sometimes it doesn't...

Cybaks

Dec 28, 2017
Yeah Its bugged in a Loop, sometimes my save file works and the ending sequence appears with the blood fountain at castle entrance, but sometimes it doesn't...
At the moment, after the theft of the crystal is the end of the prologue, now we are actively making content for the new version. Next will be dungeons and hardcore in the game and in the scenes. :FeelsGoodMan:
How many did you play?

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
After saving the witch from the slimes, I head back to the temple, go to the left door thinking that I needed to sleep since it was night, but when I enter the corridor, the character just stand there refusing to move, I'm probably missing something and am not even supposed to go back there.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote