RPGM Abandoned Dark Shards: Way Of Seduction [v0.2] [Vaultra]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
At this point in time it is a hard pass.... Nice concept no where near ready for play testings... Game throws random monsters in that one shot you after grinding and making yourself stronger. On top of that the restricted saves which double as your inn can only be used 3 times so when you do die you lose way too much grinding....

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
If the dev isn't ready for criticism, he shouldn't publish the game publicly.
There's a difference in how people critique games, positive feedback bugs, suggestions ect. Then negative feedback and on a game that is early in development. If they didn't want feedback, yes, they shouldn't make it public but they do for ideas and suggestions! The negative comments are people who are upset over the lack of content, and or just do not like RPGM games, so they decide to keep going into threads with such games only to whine about them!

I am saying to hold out and wait till the game gets to 0.5 - 0.7 by then there's enough content to say whatever you want. A lot of these games are good games, and get ignored after only a demo (0.1 - 0.2), only to reappear back on F95 with success.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Tentacles? CHECK. Redhead? Check. Elves? Check. MONSTER GIRLS?!?! DOUBLE CHECK!!! Hold my spacebar, I'm going in!!!

Is that furry and tentacle content avoidable?
Why in the unholy name of Slaanesh would you want to do that???

fucking hell
sorry i have exam's week so i am doing this on my spare time
It's ok bro, thanks for delivering. Best of luck.

I'd rather lose than admit defeat.
That's very honorable of you. Some of us, however, quite enjoy bringing a Gatling gun to sword fight =P.

Reactions: Ento and ponyguy

Cybaks

Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! I understood my mistakes. I knew how to finish the game without a problem, before the release I upgraded the difficulty.:test2: Knowing the game, it's hard for me to find bugs, community helped me a lot.:FeelsGoodMan:

I'll work on the mistakes, thanks to your help. We will continue to delight you with new content, carry out surveys. I will try to improve my skills and explore new opportunities.

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Ouuuhh nice.. This looks very very good!
has anyone managed to unpack it yet?
Cant get it done with EnigmaVB..

@Cybaks Since you are on this forum.. Good job first of all! We really like our games unpacked tho ;D Really looking forward to more content :3

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Hopefully the Issue with the Ghost will be fixed next update

Sabve are enabled YOu need to Light the fire spots to save your game

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
The character states: "I know how to stand up for myself." yet he dies in two hits from a simple bat.

The combat in this game isn't challenging, it's just broken. There's 0 skill required, just pure luck that your hit lands and the enemy's doesn't. Besides that and the broken English, the game isn't half bad for a first release.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
For me to play this game in the future, i'd need to see the save system fixed. I love the idea of a campfire being useful as a recharge, or an Inn. Also, the pathing throughout the maps needs some work. I'll check back later. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: swammy

swammy

Aug 4, 2017
An ok start of a game but you need to get the English corrected badly as this is a joke at the moment. Also the pathing needs to be looked at as blocked off tiles in open spaces is annoying but with those out the way this could be a strong hardcore rpg game.

Khoa Le

Jan 6, 2018
Impossible to escape from a big mosquito, then die. So I'm playing "another Dark Souls game" :))?

Cybaks

Dec 28, 2017
Impossible to escape from a big mosquito, then die. So I'm playing "another Dark Souls game" :))?
Dark shards=Dark souls:test:
We make rebuild the game,this version was made to assess the art and opinions about the gameplay.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote