Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes
Jul 17, 2018
I have a question. After completing the quest to impregnate 12 girls, and all the children are born, the status of the girls changes from pregnant to rested. However, even though they are not pregnant and rested, the game still says rest needed, and I cannot go on adventure. Am I doing something wrong, or is this some kind of bug?

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Judging from this snippet:
Code:
def available(self):
            # returns True if a girl is available for adventuring
            if self.restdays == 0 and self not in party and self not in orech_girls and self not in girls_in_bondage and not self.days_pregnant() in [10,20] and self.days_pregnant() < 30 and not "Mother" in self.traits:
                return True
            else:
                return False
it seems that adventurers that have given birth won't be available anymore for adventuring. Am I wrong? Is this intended?
I have a question. After completing the quest to impregnate 12 girls, and all the children are born, the status of the girls changes from pregnant to rested. However, even though they are not pregnant and rested, the game still says rest needed, and I cannot go on adventure. Am I doing something wrong, or is this some kind of bug?
At the moment, as you can see from the above code snippet, no girl with the "Mother" trait will result available for adventuring, thus the game says rest is needed.
There are two workarounds: altering the .rpy file so as not to exclude mothers from available girls, or using the console to remove the "Mother" trait from girls.

Zhelk

Aug 28, 2017
Hmm game seems to crash somewhat or at least show a lot of code when one of the girls gives birth

Jul 17, 2018
Thanks. I was able to alter one of the .rpy files so that the girls with the "mother" trait could still fight as long as they are not pregnant.

Reactions: Pdoan
Jul 17, 2018
Hmm game seems to crash somewhat or at least show a lot of code when one of the girls gives birth
Using notepad++, open the file called 01dailyupdate.rpy and find and replace the text in lines 95 and 203 with the following text:
renpy.say(None,"{} delivers her baby. Congratulations -- you have a new {}".format(girl.name, child_gender))

Jul 17, 2018
How do i use cheats, i dont know how to edit files and stuff
Follow this link to enable and use the console:

See here:

Easier method to use for enabling developer & console mode in Renpy games:

Enter cheats by typing them into the console. Use them at your own risk. They may or may not break your game:
PLAYER—
  • Gold: gold=Y
  • Mana: mana=Y
  • Crystals: crystals=Y
  • Attention: attention=Y
  • Day: day=Y
—PARTY—
  • Strength: roster[X].str=Y
  • Dexterity: roster[X].dex=Y
  • Constitution: roster[X].con=Y
  • Intelligence: roster[X].int=Y
  • Wisdom: none available.
  • Charisma: not available.
  • Sexuality: roster[X].sexuality=Y
  • Hit Points: ???
  • Spell Points: ???
  • Level: level=Y {tip: 0=1}
  • Experience: roster[X].experience=Y
  • Affection: roster[X].affection=Y
  • Lust: roster[X].lust=Y
  • Rest Days Needed: roster[X].restdays=Y
  • Alignment: good, bad or somewhere in-between?
  • Add Trait: roster[X].traits.append("Trait")
  • Remove Trait: roster[X].traits.remove("Trait")
  • Add Fetish: roster[X].fetishes.append("Fetish")
  • Remove Fetish:roster[X].fetishes.remove("Fetish")
  • Name Change: ???
  • Class Change: ???

TOMGP61

Feb 10, 2018
Definitely be careful with getting the ladies pregnant.... or save every gold coin you can, because you can quickly find yourself with not enough ladies to adventure and bring in gold ;) Still one of my favorite GAMES!

Jul 17, 2018
Gold, mana, and crystals are not a problem if you use the cheat codes. I also altered my files to increase attention, so that I don't have to ignore any of my girls, and girls who have the "mother" trait, can still fight as long as they are not pregnant. I also found a bug. I had my sorceress as head girl, and when I wanted to make my harbinger my queen, she said that she couldn't be my queen because I had a head girl, or something like that. So I decided to dismiss my head girl by ignoring her, but after I dismissed her, she came back with an endless loop telling you that she doesn't like you giving more attention to other girls, and the only options are ignore and kiss. No matter what you pick, it plays over and over. So I reloaded from a previous save, and gave her to the temple instead.

Jul 17, 2018
It's a great game, but there are a couple of things I do not like. One, the people of Coita are so ungrateful. First they ask you for help, but when you go and conquer them, they stand up to you and fight. Second, what's the point of the sorceress freeze attack? Everytime my sorceress freezes an opponent, my girls keep missing. Also, why is my cousin so hot? I'm not complaining though, but if she looks like that, she should at least show me something for motivation. Like Raphaelle shows her body.

TOMGP61

Feb 10, 2018
Level 3 is as deep as the Catacombs go. It has to be 5 specific different fetishes ie: If you cure all 12 girls of the same fetish it only counts as One fetish cured. For Lilith to bless you, you have to be even handed between Raphaelle and Asielle , check and see which one you are favoring and favor the other one until you get close to the same score.

TOMGP61

Feb 10, 2018
Gold, mana, and crystals are not a problem if you use the cheat codes. I also altered my files to increase attention, so that I don't have to ignore any of my girls, and girls who have the "mother" trait, can still fight as long as they are not pregnant. I also found a bug. I had my sorceress as head girl, and when I wanted to make my harbinger my queen, she said that she couldn't be my queen because I had a head girl, or something like that. So I decided to dismiss my head girl by ignoring her, but after I dismissed her, she came back with an endless loop telling you that she doesn't like you giving more attention to other girls, and the only options are ignore and kiss. No matter what you pick, it plays over and over. So I reloaded from a previous save, and gave her to the temple instead.
I don't use any cheat codes. All 16 of my girls are with child :) there ain't a one of them that will go out adventuring... BUT I still got to pay them.... which is only logical... "I'm carrying your baby and you don't want to pay me anymore? next you're going to say I'm getting fat... No NO talk to the hand... and go to the store and get me some Ice cream and pickles" ;)

I think the reason you can't have a different Queen than Head Girl is what woman would want to be queen if she knew she wasn't going to be in charge? Ain't no woman going to do that I can just see how that conversation would go over....

PC " Ok honey I want you to be Queen my wife BUT this other woman is in charge"
Q "What? No way I'm going to stand for another woman telling me what to do in my castle. I'm either Queen and in charge or you can make other B***h queen! I'll decide what color the curtains are, and how what kind of silverware we have in my Castle"
PC "But honey you're my Queen"
Q "Queen my ass, I don't care if that B***h can suck crome off a trailer hitch! I'm either in charge or nothing... and don't look at me that way I think I have a head ache for about 20 years" ;)

I solved that by picking my Queen first then you can pick another Girl to be head girl or your queen to be head girl.

Reactions: Eric123456789
Jul 17, 2018
I've been passing the days, trying to find new content but I think my game has been bugged out.
I'm on day 153 and I cannot go any deeper than level 3 in the catacombs. I believe I've finished all of Raphaelle's quests but there's no indication that a quest is still in progress. If I am in the middle of a quest, it should be the quest to cure 5 fetishes but I've cured a million of them in an attempt to complete it. I can't seem to encounter the Lich King and one of the sisters, I believe her name is Lilith, say that I'm too aligned with Azielle to receive her blessing.
The easiest way to complete Raphaelle's quest, is to fill up your roster, then ask Raphaelle to teach you the spell seraphic dreams. Then cure 5 girls, and go talk to Raphaelle. I don't know why you want Lilith's blessing, but if she says that you're more inclined to Azielle, it means that your relationship with the temple has to be higher. To encounter the Lich King, first you need to explore all 3 levels of the catacombs. Once you do that, the tomb will be unlocked. Once you explore the tomb and defeat Bella More, the witch's lair will unlock. When you explore the witch's lair and defeat the witch queen, you need Ishtar's blessing from the temple in Orech. Your relationship with Ishtar needs to be at 80 or higher to get the blessing. You can increase it by participating in the ritual of Ishtar in the black forest, or just donate to the temple of Ishtar. Once you get Ishtar's blessing, then the Lich King will unlock.

Reactions: Soul
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes