• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes
Apr 21, 2018
@Daulas
The pacification quest only needs one to win, irrc, 50 battles in the Western Woods, The Hills and the Plains each. There are no conquest objective in the Catacomb.

1. You can check your progress on the pacification objectives by clicking on "Check Goal Progress" on the top-left corner UI panel on your screen. You need to complete all three objectives under Pacification to finish the quest. You can still encounter combats in those areas after finishing the quest.

2. The conquest of the city is initiated by talking to the high priestess of Isha(?) in the city, when you have sufficient strength (score?) and have high enough reputation with the faction, she will tell you that you will need to not send out any girls for 14 days, then return to the city (since your party will remain in the city for 7 days, and they will need 7 days to rest, all you need to do is go back to the city the moment all of your party members are ready). This will initiate a 3-part battle, which is quite tough. Note that I think allowing Lucreita (the Vampire) drink from any of your girls after initiating this part would break the streak!

The village will periodically come under attack after day 20. It's random. The temple and the decandent camp will begin to get attacked if you watched the snake god worship more than 10 times (it's a random event in the western woods).

3. For the harem objective, you need to have 4 managers and 12 girls in your roster (full staff, basically). All 16 of them must be bond (a wife, concubines and/or slaves). All a combined total of 75 fetishes.

Apr 21, 2018
Also to the devs, somehow I was expecting the pregnancy quest to have something to do with the nomads in the desert, instead of just getting the merchant to sell it. Honestly I'm hoping it's a placeholder at this point.

Also, why no fuck da merchant bae?

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
You can check your progress on the pacification objectives by clicking on "Check Goal Progress".
I can't believe it! I missed this line!!!

While I was not surprised I missed the dungeon button, since it is mostly hidden below text, I can't understand how I missed this one!!!

Thank you very much, this will be really helpful. Now, I'm finally able to understand what I'm doing wrong... :)

Oh, and since you just "talked" to the devs about the merchant, I'll add my two cents... Is there a reason why her potions keep on getting more expensive? I have not bought any for a really long time and they are now at outrageous prices, especially since, as mentioned by someone here, they are not that efficient once the fighters get to level 5 or 6...

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Judging from this snippet:
Code:
def available(self):
            # returns True if a girl is available for adventuring
            if self.restdays == 0 and self not in party and self not in orech_girls and self not in girls_in_bondage and not self.days_pregnant() in [10,20] and self.days_pregnant() < 30 and not "Mother" in self.traits:
                return True
            else:
                return False
it seems that adventurers that have given birth won't be available anymore for adventuring. Am I wrong? Is this intended?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Added new Mac links. Remember to report a post if something like that happens again.

*edit* oh and thats not even the newest version. Wonderful.

See my signature.

Wavehot

Jun 23, 2018
Hi guys.Need help.
In the cheat I cant typre the bracket, neither copy them, cause alt Gr button doest work.
Any suggestion pls?

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
For the Harem quest I'm missing one building. I have the dungeon, the brothel, and the school of perversion. If it's not too much trouble what am I missing and how do I get it?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
@Daulas
The pacification quest only needs one to win, irrc, 50 battles in the Western Woods, The Hills and the Plains each. There are no conquest objective in the Catacomb.

1. You can check your progress on the pacification objectives by clicking on "Check Goal Progress" on the top-left corner UI panel on your screen. You need to complete all three objectives under Pacification to finish the quest. You can still encounter combats in those areas after finishing the quest.

2. The conquest of the city is initiated by talking to the high priestess of Isha(?) in the city, when you have sufficient strength (score?) and have high enough reputation with the faction, she will tell you that you will need to not send out any girls for 14 days, then return to the city (since your party will remain in the city for 7 days, and they will need 7 days to rest, all you need to do is go back to the city the moment all of your party members are ready). This will initiate a 3-part battle, which is quite tough. Note that I think allowing Lucreita (the Vampire) drink from any of your girls after initiating this part would break the streak!

The village will periodically come under attack after day 20. It's random. The temple and the decandent camp will begin to get attacked if you watched the snake god worship more than 10 times (it's a random event in the western woods).

3. For the harem objective, you need to have 4 managers and 12 girls in your roster (full staff, basically). All 16 of them must be bond (a wife, concubines and/or slaves). All a combined total of 75 fetishes.
Where can I find Orech location?

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys.Need help.
In the cheat I cant typre the bracket, neither copy them, cause alt Gr button doest work.
Any suggestion pls?
I guess you, like me, have a non-US keyboard. I find it very annoying as well that the alt gr doesn't work in the Ren'Py console.
I "solved" the issue by setting the US keyboard layout as selectable in my windows environment, since there the square brackets are directly accessible - same place where you would alt gr in the Italian one I use as default.
I don't remember if you can copypaste stuff in the console, that'd be another work around in case.
Another way on windows should be to press ALT and then the character's code on the numpad (not the normal number keys). So ALT+91 for [ and ALT+93 for ]. I don't know if this works in the Ren'Py console.

Apr 21, 2018
Hi guys.Need help.
Any suggestion pls?
Depends on what keyboard language you are using, I guess Renpy simply doesn't recoginze the altGr key. See if you can change the input language to English, this should make the altGr key equivalent of the alt key and you would instead use shift + whatever the keys are above the "Enter" key to get the curly and square brackets, shit + whatever keys that are above "O" and "P" for the round brackets. If your keyboard layout doesn't use any of the latin alphabet, just look up online for an English keyboard layout.

For the Harem quest I'm missing one building. I have the dungeon, the brothel, and the school of perversion. If it's not too much trouble what am I missing and how do I get it?
So you are missing the temple, which is unlocked by finishing Raphaelle's quests. You'd need to give a follower to the temple on the plains after Raphaelle asks you to and remove a fetishes for a certain number of girls, and speak to her about "Seeing heaven". Then you would need enough gold for the option to unlock the building to appear.

How can I unlock the scenes for the "Artificer" & "Carly"?
Artificer would appear on a day when you have not been given a daily quest (I assume it's one of the other random encounters it's when a girl asks you to do a quest for her) and you have at least 10 crystals and more than 1000 gold. For Carly you need to first save her sister Felicity first, during a random event when the village, Coita, is under attack. You must take Felicity as reward. After that a random event may occur that felicity would ask you to save her sister. Go to Coita via the Western Woods again, save her and talk to Felicity afterwards, choose "reunite the sisters". Go to Coita again, go save Carly for a second time and bring her back to your castle.

Where can I find Orech location?
Via the Black Forest. You just have to make it to the end.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Depends on what keyboard language you are using, I guess Renpy simply doesn't recoginze the altGr key. See if you can change the input language to English, this should make the altGr key equivalent of the alt key and you would instead use shift + whatever the keys are above the "Enter" key to get the curly and square brackets, shit + whatever keys that are above "O" and "P" for the round brackets. If your keyboard layout doesn't use any of the latin alphabet, just look up online for an English keyboard layout.

So you are missing the temple, which is unlocked by finishing Raphaelle's quests. You'd need to give a follower to the temple on the plains after Raphaelle asks you to and remove a fetishes for a certain number of girls, and speak to her about "Seeing heaven". Then you would need enough gold for the option to unlock the building to appear.

Artificer would appear on a day when you have not been given a daily quest (I assume it's one of the other random encounters it's when a girl asks you to do a quest for her) and you have at least 10 crystals and more than 1000 gold. For Carly you need to first save her sister Felicity first, during a random event when the village, Coita, is under attack. You must take Felicity as reward. After that a random event may occur that felicity would ask you to save her sister. Go to Coita via the Western Woods again, save her and talk to Felicity afterwards, choose "reunite the sisters". Go to Coita again, go save Carly for a second time and bring her back to your castle.

Via the Black Forest. You just have to make it to the end.
I made it to the end but how can I conquer it ?there is no option to conquer Orech?
Also is there any option to remove the PREGNANT characters from the roster?

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I made it to the end but how can I conquer it ?there is no option to conquer Orech?
Also is there any option to remove the PREGNANT characters from the roster?
To conquer the city as far as I remember you need to plot with the Ishtar priestess.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes