Ren'Py Completed Damsels and Dungeons [v1.2.41 Remastered] [Amaraine]

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Hello,

I have completed the pregnancy quest and I would like to know if the game is supposed to be over or not. Once we have conquered every region, and fulfilled the harem and legacy quests, what is there left to do?

About the pregnancies, I would also like to point out something that bothered me. Even though I am aware that a human pregnancy lasts 270 days (on average)... this is a LOOOONG time to press the Space bar to get all the women to give birth when there is nothing else to actually do (I had to cheat with the money because I did not realise how much money it would cost to wait for the first births, but it would be even worse if I had them times to leave me with at least one active party). I think it would be better to have the pregnancies last less, both to avoid them becoming a grind and a money sinkhole. Magic could be used to justify it easily, maybe with a mana cost. For example, with a cost of one mana per day, with a minimum duration of three months, we would end up at 180 mana points per mother, and 2,880 for all the women, with a pregnancy sequence lasting "only" 90 days, which is way better than 270...

I have a few other remarks about the game:

1/ the desert: while it is logical for water to be an issue, the problem is that one cannot prepare with water reserves, as far as I know, while the desert mission seems endless... either there should be a warning about the latter (thus making it clearer that we can go back home without feeling we missed something) or a way to change the former.

2/ I lost Lucretia while spamming the space bar to get through the tedious 270+ days of pregnancy (is it too obvious I did not like this part of the game? ;-) ). Is there any way through the cheat console to have her back? I understand that, once every girl has been bitten, she does not fulfill any function, but I would like to keep the vampire under my control, just so I can say I actually have a vampire under my control... ;-)

3/ Are there any plans to get to see the children? Now that I have 16 of them, I think it would be interesting and fun to see them all, especially if their ethnicities are taken into account (I would be particularly interested in seeing the children of the elven druid, the drow and the heretic).

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
You only need to impregnate 12 women but need 16 members for a full harem, including 4 managers. So you can impregnate the managers and still have a team available. I'd make sure it includes a rogue for catacombs and a priestess to heal damage in combat. But yes, shortening the duration of pregnancy would be nice.
Personally, I never liked Lucretia anyway. All she does is add some sexuality to women at a cost of +3 days of rest but the problem is she often sticks to biting the same woman. Also, vampires are gay even when female.
Indeed, it would be nice to see the children.

Reactions: Datawungui

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Hello,

I have completed the pregnancy quest and I would like to know if the game is supposed to be over or not. Once we have conquered every region, and fulfilled the harem and legacy quests, what is there left to do?

About the pregnancies, I would also like to point out something that bothered me. Even though I am aware that a human pregnancy lasts 270 days (on average)... this is a LOOOONG time to press the Space bar to get all the women to give birth when there is nothing else to actually do (I had to cheat with the money because I did not realise how much money it would cost to wait for the first births, but it would be even worse if I had them times to leave me with at least one active party). I think it would be better to have the pregnancies last less, both to avoid them becoming a grind and a money sinkhole. Magic could be used to justify it easily, maybe with a mana cost. For example, with a cost of one mana per day, with a minimum duration of three months, we would end up at 180 mana points per mother, and 2,880 for all the women, with a pregnancy sequence lasting "only" 90 days, which is way better than 270...

1/ the desert: while it is logical for water to be an issue, the problem is that one cannot prepare with water reserves, as far as I know, while the desert mission seems endless... either there should be a warning about the latter (thus making it clearer that we can go back home without feeling we missed something) or a way to change the former.

2/ I lost Lucretia while spamming the space bar to get through the tedious 270+ days of pregnancy (is it too obvious I did not like this part of the game? ;-) ). Is there any way through the cheat console to have her back? I understand that, once every girl has been bitten, she does not fulfill any function, but I would like to keep the vampire under my control, just so I can say I actually have a vampire under my control... ;-)

3/ Are there any plans to get to see the children? Now that I have 16 of them, I think it would be interesting and fun to see them all, especially if their ethnicities are taken into account (I would be particularly interested in seeing the children of the elven druid, the drow and the heretic).
Take into account that the game is in development. The pregnancy content is recent and it's possible for it to be changed or expanded in the future. The next step will plausibly be a set of renderings for the pregnant status and that could take a lot of time, given the number of character models the game has and the multiple scene the dev mint want to add.

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
I'm having trouble determining who is Pregnant? My Goal Progress says 3 of 12, and one of my girls said she wasn't feeling so good (so I'm sure that's one).

But is there no indication on the stat sheet that a girl is with child?

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
4 managers? madam,mistriss,headmaster...last one? and how to unlock?
Dungeon Mistress. Build dungeon for 2000 gold by clicking in the lower part of the screen.

I'm having trouble determining who is Pregnant? My Goal Progress says 3 of 12, and one of my girls said she wasn't feeling so good (so I'm sure that's one).

But is there no indication on the stat sheet that a girl is with child?
That's life man: you never know till you do ;)

Apr 21, 2018
thanx, but i have build dungeon(mistress), school(headmaster), and brothel(madam)...last one? 4 manager?
A temple will be unlocked by finishing all quests from Raphaelle. Finishing all her quests and you need to talk to her to be "shown the door of heaven" to unlock the temple.

Apr 21, 2018
Quest Raphaelle send 5 warrior to the temple? thanx, maybe i miss that part
You need to send 1 to the temple on the plains, then you need to cure 5 girls of a fetish each, then you need to talk to her.

That's separate from doing the Witch King quest line, btw.

Jul 17, 2018
Hello,

I also thought that waiting 270 days was too long, and I impregnated all my girls. So I edited my files to change how many days I had to wait for them to give birth. You can encounter Lucretia again by exploring the blood plains.

Jul 17, 2018
You only need to impregnate 12 women but need 16 members for a full harem, including 4 managers. So you can impregnate the managers and still have a team available. I'd make sure it includes a rogue for catacombs and a priestess to heal damage in combat. But yes, shortening the duration of pregnancy would be nice.
Personally, I never liked Lucretia anyway. All she does is add some sexuality to women at a cost of +3 days of rest but the problem is she often sticks to biting the same woman. Also, vampires are gay even when female.
Indeed, it would be nice to see the children.
That is not true. You can have sex with Lucretia too. You need to let her feed off of you, and talk to her afterwards, and you will get the option to celebrate with Lucretia.

Jul 17, 2018
I have edited my game files to make pregnancies shorter, and for girls to have the "mother" trait to still be able to fight as long as they're not pregnant. I would upload my edited files, but I'm afraid to get in trouble since it's not my game.

Jul 17, 2018
Does anyone else think that after completing the game, the merchant gets annoying? Also, when your girls give birth, instead of saying "mother" a bunch of times under each girl's fetishes, it would be better to replace that with a counter of how many boys and girls you have with each girl.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Just curious..Which of all character (best to battle or maybe too heal) you would choice first 4 to start ?

• Giving a character a new name now works again.
cool, how can i do that with change character name?

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
  • Giving a character a new name now works again.
cool, how can i do that with change character name?
They must have the 'Submissive' fetish and will eventually get the option to allow you to give them a new name

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes