• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod RPGM Daily Lives of My Countryside Gallery Mod

croPath

May 10, 2017
The author deleted it. Funny, most game authors don't throw a fit when someone leaks their whole game here.
its not the game's author, its the guy making a profit from making illegal modifications to the game probably without the authors consent xD

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
its not the game's author, its the guy making a profit from making illegal modifications to the game probably without the authors consent xD
brother, it's not your place to complain, without that guy you wouldn't have this very convenient mod at all. You benefit from this, so this attitude is misdirected.

If you wanna complain, go complain to the real developer who can't make a proper gallery and because of that you need to rely on modifications

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Can something be done about this abhorrently slow 18+ warning? The base non-modded game doesn't have it
Nope, the main game switched to loading every scene on a map instead of an initial load. This doesn't work for a gallery because the game tries to load every scene in the game at the same time.

1mm0ral

Jun 30, 2017
How about some kind of "end replay" option? Some of them cutscenes can get LOOOOOONG

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
i'm not concerned about the time, i'm more concerned about how you have it on patreon to begin with; it's generally frowned upon by a lot of people to put a mod for a game that isn't yours behind a paywall, even if it's QoL or something like that
It's not behind a paywall, it's here, for free. I'm giving you my work that that you want and enjoy and that takes time and effort to make for free. All you have to do is wait a week.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
great game ty for making it

I have a question when aunt asleep mc removes blanket to molest her but

click spots saids click on nothing happens

moms affection is 77 do I need it to be higher to get the scenes

sister can get hers when she asleep but not the mom