• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod RPGM Daily Lives of My Countryside Gallery Mod

Sein lamp

Mar 9, 2018
Open the apk with the RAR app, with the option "Open as archive"
Assets/www/data
Install the mod there
And then install that apk.
When I try to install it says "Problem parsing the package". Someone knows how to fix that problem?

Edit: I have found out that the when I replace the file "CommonEvents" The file just breaks and wont let me install. When I add the other files but no the CommonEvents one, It lets me install it but gives me and error.

Last edited:

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Latest version of the gallery now available on patreon, will be posted here in a week. This adds 7 new scenes in total, 5 new scenes with the teacher Emmi, a new scene with Tana and a new scene with Sadako.

MustBeKingLol

May 6, 2020
When I try to install it says "Problem parsing the package". Someone knows how to fix that problem?

Edit: I have found out that the when I replace the file "CommonEvents" The file just breaks and wont let me install. When I add the other files but no the CommonEvents one, It lets me install it but gives me and error.
So no way installing it on android?

Hagemaruu

Apr 25, 2023
just a quick question.. how long does it take for u to make/update this mod after the new update realease.. thanks for a hard work..

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
The newest version also brings back the initial load rather than the load between rooms. No as a specific feature, it was just needed to get it working but It seems like that is a plus for some people.

Reactions: XProudNoobX