• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod RPGM Daily Lives of My Countryside Gallery Mod

oden622

Mar 6, 2021
Some scenes not showing, and the bear is invisible, for example. Not to mention, half of all scenes can't be canceled with right click, if you change your mind about the scene.
Oh, and some of the scenes are way too long for no reason. Is there no way to make them shorter, or is that a modding limitation.

Reactions: porscher

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
oden622 fair point about the cancelation i've added that in for all scenes, and i've made the bear visible. The length of them is just copied from the game, I can change some if they are particulary egregious but generally I keep them as is. You can hold down left click to make scenes go faster aswell

Last edited:
Reactions: oden622

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
After I hit cancel to select another character scenes,this happen:
1673388407001.png
the same happens on some other character cancel hits.
I can move and reload a save, no error occurred but, well, as you see screen's all black.

nice mod btw

PS: it happens here:
1673388671942.png

Last edited:
Reactions: amsousa

xXAGENT420Xx

Jun 23, 2019
Overview:
This mod adds a new gallery to Daily Lives of My Countryside, The game already includes an animation player but this allows to you replay the full scenes with the dialogue etc. , if a scene occurs multiple times differently it also allows you to choose which time you want to see. You can access it through going to sleep in your bed.​

Updated: 28/12/22
Game/Creator: Milda Sento Daily Lives of My Countryside
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: 0.261
Language: English

Note:
Do not use with versions of game other than the one listed to avoid errors

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
i dont know if anyone told u but the Joyce handjob scene plays when the mob girls rape the mc

Jul 13, 2021
have this bug where what i believe is the daisy bathroom scene or other scenes are layered over normal ones making them impossible to see with a few scenes but i can always make it happen with the kayla and imani one

Reactions: Pyko