Cheat Mod RPGM Daily Lives of My Countryside Gallery Mod

Hagemaruu

Apr 25, 2023
greetings!Bit new at this and have a few things I'd like someone to explain to me.First why are there no touching games scenes in the dream world?By that I mean the sleep sex touch minigames and Anna homework for example.Maybe it's hard to include if so I understand.My second question is how can I see the difference between the stuff I have completed and what remains to do on the phone as it shows every steps but I don't see a color difference between the steps I completed and the ones that remain.I guess the numbers in parenthesis indicate the progress,just want to be sure.Lastly I see 2 or 3 posts above on the pics in the dreamworld there are like several fairies one above the others,same for Emmi.In my game there is only one of each with all the scenes(minus the touch game ones).If anybody can be kind enough to explain all that that would be great.Thanks in advance!
For ur first question , there should be every scene in the if u use/put the mods in the right folder... Like the picture below there 4 menu if the mods were in a right folder.. Every scene should be in Gallery menu , not in Dream menu.. Dream menu were just some scene and its not complete , so mybe that why the no touch minigames in ur games.. Screenshot_20231130_072630.jpg

For ur second question , in Phone > Character Event .. there 2 thing u should look at , the orange text and the blue text.. The orang text is AP/Affection point which is mainly for progress further with certain character.. The blue text is how far ur progression with certain character is.. Its also tell u how to progress to the next stage/progression to unlock new scene..

For ur last question , as u can see in the picture i send.. its the different between the original gallery in the game which is Dream world and Gallery mods which is added by using the file is provide in this thread..

Reactions: Indeed@456

AkasunaWolf

Jan 29, 2023
bugs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you activate scene (saying yes), you will end in a black screen (no errors), and the normal img never come back up, I don't even know where the main char is. when in the black screen, you may end up in a loop too, not being able to truly exit the scene.

here, there are graphic interference between this scene and the "stuck in tree hole" scenes. Btw, in the tree hole scene inicial description, what do you mean with "...tree out out.."? is this a typo error?

here, scene starts without any body, just eyes, noses and mouths are visible.

not a bug, its more like a question, why are the red bikini girl avatars dispersed in the gallery?? shouldn't they be together?

the scene with santa is bugged too

Reactions: Indeed@456

giggiuzzo1

Jun 29, 2022
Overview:
This mod adds a new gallery to Daily Lives of My Countryside, The game already includes an animation player but this allows to you replay the full scenes with the dialogue etc. , if a scene occurs multiple times differently it also allows you to choose which time you want to see. You can access it through going to sleep in your bed.​

Updated: 16/11/23
Game/Creator: Milda Sento Daily Lives of My Countryside
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: 0.2.9
Language: English

Note:
Do not use with versions of game other than the one listed to avoid errors

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
When I try to open the gallery the game just crashes, Idk what I did wrogn honestly, can u help? :(