mudamudadiobrando

Jun 11, 2023
i saw on his pixiv that he released a new version for the game in japanese language don't know if he change the va somebody know something ?

zainyway

Jan 22, 2018
Few animations and repetitive gameplay but the art is great and story is decent albeit short. A couple parts in either ending that I personally wasn't satisfied with but otherwise it was fine.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
It's rather wholesome game honestly, but a bunch of things get rather repetitive, and I'm not even talking about the gameplay loop, but certain dialogue and scenes. There's only so many times that I can muster a chuckle over getting burned breakfast for example :')

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
You need to mute the VO as soon as you can. Not only is it not especially great, but in the first few minutes the VO is reading from a script different than the words on the screen like 75% of the time. So your neurons are getting crossed as what you are reading just doesn't match what you are hearing the vast majority of the time; and again the VO itself isn't great.

BigDickBigLife

Formerly 'phongsaz123'
Dec 15, 2023
How to get the good ending guys I unlocked all the scenes and all pics in the phone (Should I need to take her to all whole places in weekend and buy all the upgrade in the second hands shop ? Or when she went full orgams she said she love me and then denied is that when the bad ending happens?) Please help cuz I’m just getting bad ending bruh (sorry for bad grammar cuz I’m from VN)

Dec 17, 2020
it's kinda amusing that they included things that happened the last 3 yrs and mostly the C-19 pandemic, also those trying to cheat in game using saveeditonline(dot)com.

the things to change are in the Variable section, from money, libido, mood, and lewdness, its all there. but you need to do an in game save tho before that, chat with her to have the variables change then save, also it's easier to look up on the save file cause the stats are displayed there.

DirtyDangles0101

Jun 10, 2022
Can someone send the .js file from the plugins folder? (www/js/plugins/ChimakiSpine.js).

I think it might fix the JOIPLAY issue

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [Final]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks

Reactions: BartzV
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes