OppaiSen3ei

Feb 27, 2020
any tutorial for good ending. i tried my best and i dont wanna replay all the days again and again. plus the bad ending hits 1000% worst than post nut clarity...

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
any tutorial for good ending. i tried my best and i dont wanna replay all the days again and again. plus the bad ending hits 1000% worst than post nut clarity...
I'll just paste my answer to this question from an earlier page: You have to see all the sex scenes. So be sure to buy every outfit available as well as having at least 30k affection. The hints tab will tell you exactly how to unlock them.

OppaiSen3ei

Feb 27, 2020
I'll just paste my answer to this question from an earlier page: You have to see all the sex scenes. So be sure to buy every outfit available as well as having at least 30k affection. The hints tab will tell you exactly how to unlock them.
unlocked all of em. and had 30 k plus.. or maybe i might have missed one... but thnx. ill see if i get the courage to play the game again. last time was a semi-heart attack. over a fucking 2d fat tittied bae who rejected me. HAH

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
unlocked all of em. and had 30 k plus.. or maybe i might have missed one... but thnx. ill see if i get the courage to play the game again. last time was a semi-heart attack. over a fucking 2d fat tittied bae who rejected me. HAH
To be fair, the game can sort of trick you, because the True Ending has all of the events of the bad ending play out...and then it keeps going after that.

Reactions: vap200

vap200

Mar 16, 2018
To be fair, the game can sort of trick you, because the True Ending has all of the events of the bad ending play out...and then it keeps going after that.
Made a mistake and skipped to Sunday without enough money for the fancy date because I bought a book. Totally spiraled into the bad end, I loaded my earlier save and got enough for the date to unlock all the cg but then the bad ending still came seemingly lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dungeon_seige

Sep 12, 2023
It's so jarring to hear the VA and read the dialogue at the same time. It just doesn't match at all. I wish there was an option to change to a different language so I can fool myself into thinking that she's saying the correct things lol.

Edit: I got around it by moving some audio out.

Last edited:

1njoi

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2023
Man, those graphics and animations are top-tier. Especially for all the thiccness lovers.

EonKain

Sep 13, 2021
Having art drawn by Tamada Heijun almost makes you ignore the boring clicker grind gameplay which somehow made sex with a succubus Zzzzz.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes