• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Daily Life with My Succubus Boss [Final] [Tamada Heijun]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Gaspa_90

An astonishing game: god-tier art, good story and few grind, a deadly trio.

I would reccomend this to anyone who searches for a quick VN novel with grat art and animations.

Anyone knows games with similar artstyle or concept?
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Donkers

A fun dating sim esque game with a good gameplay loop. General story is not written the best, but the gameplay makes up for it. There are a limited amount of scenes in the game and are repeated for events which can be a bit meh.

The unique things that I found pretty interesting is the voice-acting in th game and that it's built in RPGM but doesnt play like a RPGM game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Geodude007

Good but not great. The scenes are those semi-animated sorts and the voicework in English is immaculate. It greatly enhances the scenes.

Quick pros: Good for vanilla-ass "I want the girl to want it" enjoyers like myself. Animated scenes. Big proportion girl. Great English voice work.

Quick cons: Repetition. Could have more variety and story. The sex minigame gets boring fast.

It reminds me a lot of Kaiju princess, but not as good. The English VA is what sells this one to me. The main setup being you loosely manage your finances/food/whatever each day to hit certain numbers and get scenes through the story. You do a special minigame each night where you try to last longer and perform better. You get items to power up your ability there. You need to do raise your affection enough to get the true ending.

This is all well and good for what it is, but this one lacks enough variety to fully carry it. The story is alright but I feel like the ending was a bit rushed. It made some sense, but it also just sort of brings in some crazy ideas and then sort of just fizzles. It's not terrible but it is only serviceable. Plus you don't even get a special scene at the end which felt like a let down.

You unlock nice outfits and special scenes with said outfits, but it was a bit weird to get 'dream' versions of those before getting them in the story. Honestly a little more variety would have helped. These dreams are basically just a replay of the animated sex scene with the outfit coupled with some points added to your nightly sex minigame.

What tilts this towards a purchase is again the english VA. It's a unique voice and I personally felt it made the game go from a pass to something I liked. Having a good English VA can make the moments feel more personal and real in my view. The art is also nice if you like how crazy the proportions are.

The storyline and minigames are all a bit eh though. Honestly you could just watch some of the scenes online and you'd really have the best part.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

KWHP92

In this game you play as a regular workslave person who doesnt perfom well and has a really bad relanshionship with his boss, one day he decides to summon a succubs to relieve his lust, this succubus has the exact same look as his boss and a close personality at first (tsundere) but will become more loving and cuter the more you progress through the story.

This game is extremely grindy, so If you dont have much patience you might struggle a bit!

I really enjoy this game, the art is wonderful and the scenes are hot as frick!

The english V.A is also AMAZING she makes some scenes way more exciting and gives a lot of personality and charisma to her characters.

The only downside its how repetitive its the game, you are gonna have sex with the succubus everyday but thats not many new stuff to experiment.

I also think there should be some after story content, maybe some new dialogue.. Its weird having the same conversations after getting the good ending.

Even though its really grindy and could have been better when It comes to variety, Im still giving 5* as I really enjoyed playing this game! def recommend If you want to kill time
  5. 4.00 star(s)

whaet

The animations and art style are amazing. The voice acting and characters were good and well-made, as were the scenes. There is also a sex minigame, which is quite a good extra. However, I don't really like the ending much; it left some parts somewhat empty, unanswered, and/or not fulfilling (I can describe it in many ways), but I suppose it is good enough. The game felt a bit repetitive, with some of the scenes being the same throughout the story and the gameplay itself. It came off as kind of annoying since it can take a long time to get to some of them.

All in all, the game is great!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

BernardMarxAP

Pros:
    - English voice acting.
    - Really good artwork.
    - There is a decent bit of animation that livens the whole thing up.
    - The gameplay is more varied than just making choices, the sex minigame is quite fun.

Cons:
    - It got a little annoying that the voiced lines didn't always match up with the text.
    -The length of the game meant the sex scenes became a bit repetitive.
    -Some extra characters get introduced but it never seems to go anywhere.
    -Not a huge fan of the ending.

Overall a fun game to play but one playthrough felt like enough.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

TheSagMan

Based on the complete game.

I base my reviews on 4 things.
    Art, gameplay, story and amount of content.

Art 10/10
    The art really turns me on. The succubus is super hot and the quality of the animations is really high.

Gameplay 5/10
    A bit grindy VN daily job style gameplay... You work to earn to buy her stuff so she lets you smash. Prices are too damn high.

Story 6/10
    Simple but still hot. You fuck a succubus that looks like your shitty boss.

Content 8/10
    Theres plenty of content but its a grind to get it.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

LolKek95

It was good

Grindy gameplay withbeautiful CGs and animations, for me was not enough different kinkies, but overall good feelings after the game.

Funny story, good vibes, a little bit boring after repeating the same scene, wanted maybe more action scenes unfortunately only 1 :(
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Roger Willco

simple, straightforward and hot. The art is excellent, and the gameplay is fun. I really like the different outfits. It was immediately a favorite for me. I really like the simple games like this.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

PlasticMann

The gameplay loop is not good enough to play through the game to the end.

Everyday follows the same formula -- you gain money, then go home, interact with the heroine, then have sex, repeat. Having sex increases the affection the heroine has towards you, so it's necessary to get certain scenes. The problem is that the sex scene is largely the exact same from day 1. If you don't have sex, there is usually a morning blowjob scene that will play instead. In other words, a playthrough usually involves either playing through the same sex scene dozens of times, or seeing the same blowjob scene dozens of times. It's a grind.

There are positives to the game. The heroine is the domineering tsundere type, who treats the playable character like her pet or personal dildo while also clearly having a soft spot towards him. It's a classic but endearing relationship with the heroine gradually warming up towards the playable character. Not to mention how obviously attractive she is.

This game feels like a one-and-done quick session. Play it for a sex scene or two, maybe unlock certain outfits if they seem appealing, then put it aside. It's not worth the hours it takes to beat it by playing through the same scenes again and again.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Cryogic

The H scenes are well animated and they're really hot, though I wish we had more variety. The voice acting it great too, since the VA suits the character and overall adds a lot to the experience. Annoyingly though, the voice doesn't match the text shown, but don't let that stop you from playing this game.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Prozionite

While the scenes have great visuals the surrounding context just made it lackluster imo. You summon a succubus to live with you and start boning on the first night, so there's no build up. Most of the new scenes you unlock are through buying her outfits, not actually developing your relationship w/ her.

The game has very little story, interesting characters, really anything that would keep you engaged long term, which makes the grind really boring.

The translation is also a little weird, it seems like they originally had a lot of engrish in the script when the voice actress went over it, which they then tidied up later. This means the subtitles are well written but the words coming out of the voice actress' mouth don't match up, and tend to be gramatically awkward or incorrect, the lines are delivered decently despite this though.

The only thing really keeping this game afloat is the animations, but the game doesn't do anything to build up to them or enhance them so you may as well just unlock and use the gallery.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1295263

Honestly, pretty surprised by this game. The art is amazing and all of the H-Scenes are well animated too. Can get pretty grindy at times but story actually had me hooked by the ending. There's a handful of outfits with their own unique animations and events which is pretty cool.

For anyone considering playing here's a few tips:
    - Buy any game and the Lv 1 Book that improves your part time income immediately, this will let you make +$8000 a day
    - Don't worry too much about expensive meals or making her mad by working, just spam massages after (lol)
    - In order to build affection fast, buy the resistance patch from the drug store, this will let you fill all her orgasm bars, then just take off the patch for easy orgasmic ascension
    - If you accidentally trigger the ending of the game too early with the Office outfit, don't worry. After the bad ending you get time warped back to the Friday before. From here you can do all the scenes you're missing one by one (Your H-Scene completions are kept even after you time warp back)
  14. 5.00 star(s)

HakenBrowning

I honestly thought it was another of those heavily repetitive games with only a sub-plot to link everything. I was surprised to really enjoy the game, the animations are great, the succubus super hot, game maybe too much grindy but honestly, I can only recommend this game.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Cuntmaster69

Deadass might just be on par with the level of quality that is The Imperial Gatekeeper. Decent gameplay loop progression and ABSOLUTELY BONKERS FKIN ANIMATION QUALITY HOLY. Would always recommend this.

Edit: Now that I've stopped thinking with my dick, the gameplay loop isn't actually that great after a few rotations. Use cheat engine for infinite money and quicker progress after u get bored lol. 5 star on the overal content alone pretty hot lmao.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Eekumbookum

Really liked the art, could use a skip button as certain times the scenes do get very repetitive. Either that or, provide less grind in between levels/ more content- be it more fetishes or more softcore/ dating sim interactions.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Dupson

game is quite short and repetetive but art and VO is on really high level i didn't care much about story because i know how it is in every succubus game, overall main part, sex scenes and gameplay are great, i really recommend everyone to try it only flaw is that there is not enough variety in sex scenes only 8 different h scenes
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1702568

Good game with decent story, love the art and everything about it. Only thing I wish was that there was more content great stuff. If i did have one complaint however I would say I wish there was a easier way I could skip repeat scenes other than that no complaints.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Yazros

This game has a lot going for it: fantastic art, great voice acting, and a big titty tsundere succubus mommy. What more can you ask for? Also since this game is on RPGM it is trivial to cheat money if you want to skip that grind. My only gripe with this game is that I wish there were more scenes or at least not re-used scenes for the boss Peggy.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

Animations are smooth, artwork is great, though calling this game is kind of a stretch. Not to say that I'm not enjoying my time with the game, but the gameplay mechanics are barebones and pretty repetitive.

So one day the MC decides to summon a succubus out of nowhere, and much to his surprise it works. Now you get to live with big tiddy succ who has a strong resemblance to your boss. Each day your character goes to work, then on the way back you get the chance to buy items that affect various aspects of your home life (much like a certain monochromatic slice of life game). Then at home you get to interact with the succubus in uh, many ways.

The main issue I have with the game is that player input barely has any meaningful effect on gameplay. As long as you're not making a conscientious effort to self sabotage just about anything you do will work toward making progress to unlocking events. And while I understand that this is ultimately a fap game, it's basically a glorified gallery viewer. What I dislike the most is how this game just blatantly serves as advertisement for other bad Chinese H games. It just feels tasteless and very out of place.

If you're just here to fap then this game won't disappoint. It's just lacking in substance.