sonlun96

Jun 28, 2020
Finally finished the game
IMO not that grindy since once you passed the first few days (which limits you with options to please her which leads to bad end), it's easy. You earn money and affection daily and with each milestones you get new events. The milestone is like every new day tbh.

The good ending is kinda okay, just your cheesy romance.
The horny part of the game is great, Heijun's art is explodingly good as usual.

Randomly when you commute to work she would send you pics lol.

Ahk0

Dec 26, 2019
Taking a wild guess that there is no way to change the VA/voice actor language?

Understandable, as I can just well, mute the voice actor. Not having the VA's line match the text boxes is very weird, it's like I'm seeing what someone else is saying but there is someone else talking as well. At least in a different language I can assume that's what they are saying, but when a VA in english is talking. I know all the mistakes by not following the text.
I'll stick with it to see if it get's better, but I assume it does not.

It's not the VA is bad, it's actually pretty decent. I just wish they said what was on the screen.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Sheeeeeesh this game's ending gave me a scare. Thought I stumbled on the bad ending rofl.

The art is so good :coffee:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

DZK1610

Apr 22, 2019
There is a script file in the js folder which had been encrypted into a .bin file, I think this might be the reason why joiplay can't run this game in some way, this also happened in Idol Hands 2, another game made by Sloth Gamer lately.

Nov 26, 2020
is it possible to turn off the voice acting without turning off all other sounds? I am not a huge fan of the voice actress to be honest, but you can only turn off all sound effects, not just her voice. The game is really strange without any sound effects.

Apr 1, 2023
How do i get Confess?. The event tip said i have to make her climax but i still dont understand cuz i think i do more than climax at this point :v . AFF is 40000+ now

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes