Zethster

Jul 3, 2018
Such a great game, these "old" games really are different from modern ones, it's nice to play games with different game mechanics once in a while.
I would have really liked for sengoku rance to have a similar ng+ mechanic regarding character clears, i find it shocking that a game with such replayability doesn't allow you to truly build on your previous runs.
It's also a real shame that daiteikoku is untranslated, maybe someday machine translations will advance enough so that we can enjoy more games from all over the world.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lazydude

nukuo

Feb 8, 2020
hi, i installed daiteikoku and deleted it but not through the uninstaller now i cant install it again. Can someone help me with this issue?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
hi, i installed daiteikoku and deleted it but not through the uninstaller now i cant install it again. Can someone help me with this issue?
just how did you uninstall it? what you need to do is depend on that answer.

Reactions: nukuo

nukuo

Feb 8, 2020
just how did you uninstall it? what you need to do is depend on that answer.
well i uninstalled the the whole game folder instead using the uninstaller and now when i want to install it again it just thinks i still own the game and no clue how to fix this

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
well i uninstalled the the whole game folder instead using the uninstaller and now when i want to install it again it just thinks i still own the game and no clue how to fix this
so you deleted the folder, ok well in that case using a registry cleaner would be the simplest way. of course you can also just go in to the registry editor and fix it.

Reactions: nukuo

nukuo

Feb 8, 2020
so you deleted the folder, ok well in that case using a registry cleaner would be the simplest way. of course you can also just go in to the registry editor and fix it.
could you do a step by step to help me out i would really appreciate it and thx m8

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
could you do a step by step to help me out i would really appreciate it and thx m8
Use CCleaner. Probably there's an issue on register. Last time I had something similar it fixed. Use it to confirm uninstall (on it's tools), as well the register clean up.

Such a great game, these "old" games really are different from modern ones, it's nice to play games with different game mechanics once in a while.
I would have really liked for sengoku rance to have a similar ng+ mechanic regarding character clears, i find it shocking that a game with such replayability doesn't allow you to truly build on your previous runs.
It's also a real shame that daiteikoku is untranslated, maybe someday machine translations will advance enough so that we can enjoy more games from all over the world.
I know they probably won't do it, but would be nice a little polish on this game. Feels a bit meh that you don't have a mod to have all the girls, as well Skull Serpents have characters to catch but Eternal Flame not, feels weird. Not to mention they don't have utility, would be nice for the game to have more options to clean up dungeons or even fight rebels (like Mio) after the main story on national chapter (before last boss fight).

As I said they almost surely won't do it, but since they are reworking old Rance games who knows.

Reactions: lazydude

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Yh it's after each round. Thought it would have a save button on top bar. But damn the difficulty after beating the prologue is insane.
that's because it's very easy to make things harder then they have to be, like not visiting the student union or going to war with too many factions at once

out of the main heroines i recommend you 5* sanae on your first play

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes