• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have the "Custom Maid 3D 2 - Spring 2018 Edition (1.58.1 + All DLC)" version
it doesn't have a installer...
Sounds like it's a full package without the installation, which is honestly better to have than installing from scratch.

So the question becomes, have you actually set your locality to JAP, or are you running an emulator?
The emulator method never ever worked for me. The game's code is written in Japanese, and the emulator doesn't really allow your PC to recognize the code. That would be your first step.
Second thing, try finding the PC spec requirements, you may be running a system that doesn't play well with the game.
Lastly, are you running sybaris or reipatcher?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 155299

Overview:

A sequel to Custom Maid 3D. The point of the game is to train your own made maid through specific activities (mostly H). The point of the game is to train your own made maid through specific activities (mostly H). Depending on what you decide to do with her, her stats will change and she also gain experience and levels both overall and in that specific activity. Higher girl's levels raise stats (e.g. endurance during H) and unlock clothes, while higher specific skill levels unlock more skills and activities (e.g. high levels of SM skills add SM activities to many other basic skills).​

Developer/Publisher: KISS
Original Title: カスタムメイド3D 2
Alternate Title: CM3D2
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English, Japanese
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -
EXTRAS: - -

View attachment 155301 View attachment 155302 View attachment 155303 View attachment 155304 View attachment 155305 View attachment 155306 View attachment 155307 View attachment 155308
Love the game but all Extra links are dead

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
So I downloaded the AIO torrent and ran the set directory batch file. Seems to have added registry items successfully. When I run *.exe all see is something that looks like an fps counter (700ish) and a settings button. Everything else is blank.
I used this torrent for my game. When I run the exe it take about a minute for a window to come up that shows all the mods loading. After a couple minutes of that the game finally loads. It's a pretty slow startup and I have a somewhat decent machine. Probably about 3-4 minutes all together(so many mods). Be sure to set your region and language to Japanese on your comp.

rimba

Sep 28, 2018
so I guess the torrent is the best option at the moment? I'm asking because I see some files are not available from OP right now, like for example the Bonus from Google Drive..

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
so I guess the torrent is the best option at the moment? I'm asking because I see some files are not available from OP right now, like for example the Bonus from Google Drive..
We're talking about a 60+ GB game, yeah torrent is going to be the best option.
I would also look on other sites for a better torrent, no clue if this one gets updated or maintained.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
the problem is this the post doesn't help me
See those jumbled characters? Those are supposed to be Japanese. The reason they show up like that is because you haven't changed your system locality to JAP, or alternatively tried running an emulator.
It's far easier to simply change your locality via control panel. Just google it, it's reversible and doesn't effect your system too much.

Reactions: Mantis Toboggan

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I'm currently having a problem with the opengl32.dll from Sybaris, when it's in the game folder everything works except when I press next I can have the full conversation with the maid but when it's over instead of showing the stat screen it's just a blurry office with the music playing, but when I remove the dll although everything is back in Japanese I can fully progress, don't know what the problem is.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Try reinstalling sybaris and it's components from scratch, and make sure you meticulously follow the instructions, seems like a plugin error to me. Make sure the plugins are compatible with the version of CM3D2 you are using, and understand there is a difference between CM3D2, and COM3D2.
I can't help much, deleted this game some time ago.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Thanks for replying, I just had to use a different opengl32.dll file which I wish I would've tried months ago of I wouldn't of deleted it.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
is the game in the torrent in english or japanese? don't really want to download it if its in japanese.
If you don't want to take chances, download an all in one repack which includes translations.
I would Google it and look around, perhaps on sukebei.
Yes. It's a Japanese game, so all the standard uploads are going to be 100% Japanese without modding.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Then is optional the NTR, not mandatory. If someone doesn't want to see those, the NTR it's not there after all (?)
I probably only put... maybe 50 hours in this game. I really couldn't tell you how far the story goes with fetishes, I cheated to skip through most of it. I do know however that special events are labeled for what they are. If my memory serves me, there is events for NTR.
Technically, there isn't any if you don't read :b

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
i seem to be unable to get this to be in English? maybe a better guide is needed...... and im curious weather there actorly is any futa in this? being dommed by a my futa maid is a fetish of mine

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i seem to be unable to get this to be in English? maybe a better guide is needed...... and im curious weather there actorly is any futa in this? being dommed by a my futa maid is a fetish of mine
Hongfire and pastebins are full of mods.
If your fetish means what I think, I don't think the male MC can use female animations. But I could be wrong.
Read carefully for translations to work.
This game is well known for being ridiculously annoying when it comes to installation and managing mods.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes