May 31, 2018
so i wanted to test this game out but the bonus and patch links on op give error... what's up with that? also, just out of curiosity, anyone has any sort of repack of this game with everything highly compressed or something?
Haven't seen a repack yet, if you find one, let me know.

French Cream

Oct 17, 2018
Hey OP. I tried to use the links you posted for the Bonus and the Patch, but the URL no longer exists. Some of the URLs in the Pastebin no longer exist as well. Is it possible for you to restore the missing links?

yogesh

Sep 4, 2017
View attachment 155299

Overview:
A sequel to Custom Maid 3D. The point of the game is to train your own made maid through specific activities (mostly H). The point of the game is to train your own made maid through specific activities (mostly H). Depending on what you decide to do with her, her stats will change and she also gain experience and levels both overall and in that specific activity. Higher girl's levels raise stats (e.g. endurance during H) and unlock clothes, while higher specific skill levels unlock more skills and activities (e.g. high levels of SM skills add SM activities to many other basic skills).​

Developer/Publisher: KISS
Original Title: カスタムメイド3D 2
Alternate Title: CM3D2
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English, Japanese
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
View attachment 155299

Overview:
A sequel to Custom Maid 3D. The point of the game is to train your own made maid through specific activities (mostly H). The point of the game is to train your own made maid through specific activities (mostly H). Depending on what you decide to do with her, her stats will change and she also gain experience and levels both overall and in that specific activity. Higher girl's levels raise stats (e.g. endurance during H) and unlock clothes, while higher specific skill levels unlock more skills and activities (e.g. high levels of SM skills add SM activities to many other basic skills).​

Developer/Publisher: KISS
Original Title: カスタムメイド3D 2
Alternate Title: CM3D2
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English, Japanese
Voice: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -
EXTRAS: - -

View attachment 155301 View attachment 155302 View attachment 155303 View attachment 155304 View attachment 155305 View attachment 155306 View attachment 155307 View attachment 155308
Bonus content is missing google link

Change-Log:

Download: - -
EXTRAS: - -

View attachment 155301 View attachment 155302 View attachment 155303 View attachment 155304 View attachment 155305 View attachment 155306 View attachment 155307 View attachment 155308

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
so i wanted to test this game out but the bonus and patch links on op give error... what's up with that? also, just out of curiosity, anyone has any sort of repack of this game with everything highly compressed or something?

This is the only repack that exists, as far as I know. Given the fact that the full game is probably 160+ GB, this is the only "affordable" repack that you'll ever get. There's this one here and there's even the Order Maid repack which is the sequel. Pick your poison.

XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
I'm surprised how little attention this game has got, girl model is probably the best I've seen so far (especially the face!) Not a fan of mono-colored protagonist whatsoever but meh, here it is.

Characters in CM3D2 look cute already without any modifications. And there are quite a list of positions, plus different scenarios to play with - if you've get along with your maids long enough, that is. This is by far the only H-Game I've been playing with my own progress, without any external "100% Saves".

Also, affinity and interaction in this game is an actual thing, not something stiff and repetitive like AA2 does.

And the thing I don't like about AA2 is, the game has overdone textures. For example, eyebrows and eyelashes are always toothy as hell, no matter how I try to tune my GFX card settings... I mean, having a GTX1050Ti installed, and I still can't deal with all that graphical glitches? I can even run GTA V at 90FPS and still make it looks so sweet on my rig, sheesh... Also, while AA2's characters' eyes are flat, 2D texture, their faces are like, deformed whenever they close their eyes, which looks bizarre to me.

Also... what's with that "light bulb" shaped head???

Anyway, I happened to have most if not all of official patches and DLC's link saved in my bookmark, feel free to grab them if you want.

Original upload can be found

And here goes the

Or (Page is written in Spanish but I think you'll get it, also that's a torrent download.)

Some screenshots of my maids:

img20181118042330.jpg img20181118042747.jpg img20181201232527.jpg

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I'm surprised how little attention this game has got, girl model is probably the best I've seen so far (especially the face!) Not a fan of mono-colored protagonist whatsoever but meh, here it is.

Characters in CM3D2 look cute already without any modifications. And there are quite a list of positions, plus different scenarios to play with - if you've get along with your maids long enough, that is. This is by far the only H-Game I've been playing with my own progress, without any external "100% Saves".

Also, affinity and interaction in this game is an actual thing, not something stiff and repetitive like AA2 does.

And the thing I don't like about AA2 is, the game has overdone textures. For example, eyebrows and eyelashes are always toothy as hell, no matter how I try to tune my GFX card settings... I mean, having a GTX1050Ti installed, and I still can't deal with all that graphical glitches? I can even run GTA V at 90FPS and still make it looks so sweet on my rig, sheesh... Also, while AA2's characters' eyes are flat, 2D texture, their faces are like, deformed whenever they close their eyes, which looks bizarre to me.

Anyway, I happened to have most if not all of official patches and DLC's link saved in my bookmark, feel free to grab them if you want.

And here goes the

Or (Page is written in Spanish but I think you'll get it, also that's a torrent download.)

View attachment 273973 View attachment 273974 View attachment 273975
Great collection. how do I install them all? The link to HF PATCH is dead, where can I get a new HF PATCH?

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
Is the 60+ GB all in one pack still up to date? looking to get this, but i don't have 20 hours to download every dlc and mod.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

And here goes the

View attachment 273973 View attachment 273974 View attachment 273975
The problem lies within:
- The fact that the installation is complicated and not many knows how to deal with it, plus if you just make a single error, you need to install the game all over again (I've done it so many times..)
- The fact that the game can occupy up to 160+ GB and not everyone wants to have that much, especially if the game is a pain in the ass to deal with from starter (point above)
- The fact that it's not completely translated. Only some things are iirc (unless, say 90% is translated then fine by me) and for the rest, you need to take third-party programs to translate in real time
- The fact that you can download this only with torrent, because direct links unless you have a premium account or you "like" keep resetting your internet for different IP or use VPN (which not everyone is able to use) are almost impossible
- The fact that everything I just said above, are four main reasons as why no one will ever download this game and will probably wait for the english version to be released, which will be in the future.

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
The problem lies within:
- The fact that the installation is complicated and not many knows how to deal with it, plus if you just make a single error, you need to install the game all over again (I've done it so many times..)
- The fact that the game can occupy up to 160+ GB and not everyone wants to have that much, especially if the game is a pain in the ass to deal with from starter (point above)
- The fact that it's not completely translated. Only some things are iirc (unless, say 90% is translated then fine by me) and for the rest, you need to take third-party programs to translate in real time
- The fact that you can download this only with torrent, because direct links unless you have a premium account or you "like" keep resetting your internet for different IP or use VPN (which not everyone is able to use) are almost impossible
- The fact that everything I just said above, are four main reasons as why no one will ever download this game and will probably wait for the english version to be released, which will be in the future.
I just downloaded everything!
Could you please tell me in which sequence I can install it, or what to look out for!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I just downloaded everything!
Could you please tell me in which sequence I can install it, or what to look out for!
If you downloaded from here, then I can't help you. The only tutorial that I've ever followed was the one that you can find here

I didn't bother anymore because: I don't have space, and secondly because an english release is planned so I'm waiting for that.

Reactions: Drussler

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
If you downloaded from here, then I can't help you. The only tutorial that I've ever followed was the one that you can find here

I didn't bother anymore because: I don't have space, and secondly because an english release is planned so I'm waiting for that.
Thank you very much, sir. Cool a pure English release is planned, wow then I'd rather wait! Is there already a date?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thank you very much, sir. Cool a pure English release is planned, wow then I'd rather wait! Is there already a date?
Apparently, there's only "Spring" as a time in which may be released. So... I guess this months or maybe the next, since June technically speaking should be summer.

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
Hi guys, I'm currently running into this problem. It's weird because I think it's a font error, but I've installed the language pack, run the program as admin and stuff. I can type Japanese normally so doubt that the font is broken. My system is Win7. Oh, one other thing, I'm positive my computer can handle the game. I was able to play it smoothly in the past but suddenly now this thing is showed. Really confused here. 56280007_2599900466693592_1820426685888069632_n.png

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hi guys, I'm currently running into this problem. It's weird because I think it's a font error, but I've installed the language pack, run the program as admin and stuff. I can type Japanese normally so doubt that the font is broken. My system is Win7. Oh, one other thing, I'm positive my computer can handle the game. I was able to play it smoothly in the past but suddenly now this thing is showed. Really confused here. View attachment 277022
  • Q1: I keep getting an "(0) Yotogi.Category enum parse error (character not japanese)" error when I run the game and I have AppLocale?
A: If your receive an error "(0) Yotogi.Category enum parse error (character not japanese)", that mean your computer have not completely changed the located system to japan. You must do the follow below (choose one method only).
  1. You can't use AppLocale to run the x64 version because AppLocale don't support x64 version. but you can use AppLocale to run the x86 version on Windows 7,8 by step below.
    1. Copy files and folders CM3D2x86_Data and CM3D2x86.exe from installation folder to game folder. (example: C:\KISS\CM3D2)
    2. Right click CM3D2x86.exe and select run with Japanese locale (you need for the right-click options).
      Note: HF pAppLoc doesn't work with Windows 10 or x64 version.
  2. For x64 version without set window system locate to japanese, you can using by setting and press the arrow on the bottom right. That makes you can right click CM3D2x64.exe to run with NTLEA x64.
  3. Set window system locate to japanese to do the following (recommend this method because it simple and work fine on window 10).
    Control Panel > Region > Administrative Tab > Language for non-Unicode programs choose Japanese(Japan) and restart your computer.
Check here, if you have any other problem

Reactions: Louisiana

Neptrone

Dec 24, 2017
just want to share my procedure to download this game.
for beginner you guys can download in here :

1. Download Custom Maid 3D 2 - Spring 2018 Edition (1.58.1 + All DLC)
2. Download A complete Sybaris package that provides mod support, plugins, and translations for cm3d2.

After that follow this :
  1. Set your computer’s locale to Japanese.
  2. Extract the /CM3D2/ folder to anywhere on your computer that you’d like.
  3. Run the included set_install_directory.bat file within the /CM3D2/ folder to add the game’s installation information to your registry. (This allows you to install future updates and DLC and is optional.)
and then for the translations part.
  1. Drop the contents of the sybaris archive into your game folder such that opengl32.dll is placed alongside the game launcher (CM3D2x64/86.exe). If you are not using x64, grab the x86 opengl32.dll from the x64-x86 dlls folder and place it into the game directory and overwrite.

Koruya

Feb 5, 2018
just want to share my procedure to download this game.
for beginner you guys can download in here
First - your link old as hell.
Second - Sybaris work at 1.27 and he will conflict in many things with your provided version.
Third - locale is useful only when you encounter problem like some of the people up there having "yotogi(0)", otherwise it's useless.

Overall, to not encounter any problem with the game, just read instructions. Installation by itself is easy as drag and drop. All main problem's can be resolved by looking at wiki. All other's problem it's problem with people own PC, not the game.

Oh and sybaris not really for translation, it's more like mod compatible stuff.

XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
The problem lies within:
Given enough patience, if you look at the version numbers carefully enough, I can guarantee you'll never get into trouble - install major patch first, then you put all the append and add-on into the game.

Can't say much about translation part since I personally understand Japanese, so it's not even a concern to me.

About disk space... well, my installation does not exceed 45GB so I don't see where the heck did that extra 100+GB come from? Mods? You sure you will have time to see that much? DLC? I don't think KISS has that much to offer anyway.

Torrent? Well... as long as there are healthy seeds I don't see a problem. However... if you happen to live in a country which has poor connection... there's not much I can help.

Too bad most of these reasons sums up as a word - "laziness." Which seems to be the true obstacle for anyone to approach this gem. Being complicated doesn't mean it's impossible.

***EDIT***

Oh and, here's COM3D2, a sequel to the original - yes, a SEQUEL to it!

The douchebag who made this torrent packed it in a rather weird way, just find _setup.7z located in:

Code:
COM3D2_1.26.0.020\_cmd
Extract the 7Z archive to the root folder and it's a playable game!

So happy to see our maid secretary getting some love she deserves for a long damn time... *sobs*

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes