SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
I am sorry. But am i the only one where the game is not working? I mean, i installed like it says (the install is in some weird language...but i managed to install it, somehow), then i did the update (i had to copy the update in the game folder, otherwise it gave me an error), then i installed the patch as well (again, i had to copy it to game folder, or otherwise error) and now, the game is not working, not even opening. The japanesse version is working, but the english one it's not even opening. I know i did something bad during the instalation, so..can anyone help me?

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
I am sorry. But am i the only one where the game is not working? I mean, i installed like it says (the install is in some weird language...but i managed to install it, somehow), then i did the update (i had to copy the update in the game folder, otherwise it gave me an error), then i installed the patch as well (again, i had to copy it to game folder, or otherwise error) and now, the game is not working, not even opening. The japanesse version is working, but the english one it's not even opening. I know i did something bad during the instalation, so..can anyone help me?
Edit. Nope, sorry for bad info the Japanesse version is not working either, enters the "Launcher", but when i press..."Start" I think it says, it gives me an error.

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
Edit. Nope, sorry for bad info the Japanesse version is not working either, enters the "Launcher", but when i press..."Start" I think it says, it gives me an error.
Ok. Edit again. I managed to make it work...god damn...but it's in Japanesse. After reading all the posts that have been here, i am not going to ask how to make it in english, cause i figure it that is hard. So i am going to wait for an english translation. Sorry for posting this earlier, before me trying every possible way to make it work.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Ok. Edit again. I managed to make it work...god damn...but it's in Japanesse. After reading all the posts that have been here, i am not going to ask how to make it in english, cause i figure it that is hard. So i am going to wait for an english translation. Sorry for posting this earlier, before me trying every possible way to make it work.
Read post #93, that explained every hardship I came across. Modding wasn't hard, because if you screw up you don't have to reinstall the game files, just the modding files. For the record, the "weird language" is because your computer isn't set to JapLocale, which means it doesn't recognize Japanese code.

Btw, you can edit your own posts without replying to yourself ;)

Also, the download here (last I checked) doesn't come with the repack mods and stuff you want. There was a pastebin floating around that had everything I personally wanted, + more stuff on HongFire. For English translations, you should see if there is a HF patch which includes the translations, otherwise you will need to download sybaris or reipatcher to handle the translation plugins.

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
Read post #93, that explained every hardship I came across. Modding wasn't hard, because if you screw up you don't have to reinstall the game files, just the modding files. For the record, the "weird language" is because your computer isn't set to JapLocale, which means it doesn't recognize Japanese code.

Btw, you can edit your own posts without replying to yourself ;)

Also, the download here (last I checked) doesn't come with the repack mods and stuff you want. There was a pastebin floating around that had everything I personally wanted, + more stuff on HongFire. For English translations, you should see if there is a HF patch which includes the translations, otherwise you will need to download sybaris or reipatcher to handle the translation plugins.
God damn. Okay. Thank you for the reply. I managed to get the JapLocale stuff and i will search for what you said. Thanks again.

Jack Tramp

Jan 12, 2018
On the contrary, read post #110. I listed every active translation mod I am currently using, which have worked since I installed them aside from the "slow mode" from too many translations
Sumimasen! really, I was so into my problem that I didn't really thank about rereading your previous post. I was searching for all the plugins that you mentioned. I was on hongfire researching plugins on my own but they were talking about YAT 1.4.2 but I found the little button taking us to the updated plugin so I'm gonna update them. But a problem remain, "CM3D2.Translation - 2.0.1" doesn't seem to ring bells, does the name miss a word?

thank again for the help

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
But a problem remain, "CM3D2.Translation - 2.0.1" doesn't seem to ring bells, does the name miss a word?
Uhh, it's been like 4-5 months since I installed this game successfully. I can't remember where I got it... fortunately I still have all the .rars for my mods, unfortunately the "translation_2.0.1" has a password on the archive which I have no clue what could be. Can't even see the readme XD
I'll look around and see if I can find it.

The password is in the post
2.0.0.5 for game version 1.13 and under
2.0.1.0 for 1.14 and above

Jack Tramp

Jan 12, 2018
Uhh, it's been like 4-5 months since I installed this game successfully.
Many thanks, I've download the "Patch" And i've glided over thtext of the post, there's something that I make me a little nervous, it say: reipatcher....i've got Sybaris, is it good too or i've got to take reipatcher instead?

Nevertheless, I'll try to assemble all the new composite tomorrow on my day off.
I sure hope to be reunited with my maids soon. :happyblush

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
it say: reipatcher....i've got Sybaris, is it good too or i've got to take reipatcher instead?
Technically, no. But only if the file structure is similar, like, I believe reipatcher and sybaris both use unityinjector for some plugins. Double check the download page to make sure you didn't download the reipatcher version, if there is one.

Jack Tramp

Jan 12, 2018
Double check the download page to make sure you didn't download the reipatcher version, if there is one.
Good evening, better late than never....I just got to installing the files, hope that I have placed the files in the correct folders. But there is one that still elude me, the "reipatcher" one... it is supposed to go in the reipatcher patches file, it's a patcher.dll, when I search in the folders to see where could it be, I see that the "loader" file in sybaris has "patcher.dll" files so maybe... but i've wanted to ask before I make my computer go "boom" :eek:penedeyewink:. (it's a joke you've explained to me that it cannot happen)

ps, i've double check and I didn't saw a sybaris option

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
it's a patcher.dll
Is that the full name? I have 19 .dll files that contain the word "patcher".
I do have "CM3D2.Translation.Patcher.dll" inside the following path: CM3D2\Sybaris\Loader\Optional Patchers.
That may be the location you need.

Jack Tramp

Jan 12, 2018
"CM3D2.Translation.Patcher.dll"
Yes that's the one and it's exactly what I thank (don't know if the past tense of "think" is really "thank" :coldsweat:) of the destination for the file.
Thank you (that one is used correctly XD) for the answer, I'm pretty nervous to try the game now but if it doesn't translate i'll settle to make them drink gas or things like that.
There's one thing, I saw some translation file that we can download on the "CM3D2.Translation_2.0.1.0" hongfire page, maybe i'll try that next...IF the patches are actually well installed and working.

THOUGHT!!! ...that's right I knew that... "thank" wth was I thinking, not proud... not proud

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Yes that's the one and it's exactly what I thank. . .
. . . I'm pretty nervous to try the game now but if it doesn't translate i'll settle to make them drink gas or things like that.
Past tense of think is thought ;)
And you're welcome my dude, good luck with pimping some maids.

Jack Tramp

Jan 12, 2018
Hello....It is I, Jack Tramp
the news are not very good, even after I stumble upon this

it seems promising but...I think something eludes me, maybe it's the "remove the other autotranslate plugin" I did that but the new one does not kick in...But i've found something, it seems that the translated text is saved under "Sybaris-plugins-UnityInjector-Config-Strings-translations."
I know I'm asking for something enormous but, Can somebody put that folder for download or maybe someone has already done it?

*sigh* to be so near yet so far away....

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
*sigh* to be so near yet so far away....
The only file in that location for me, hope it works.
If you find more trouble, perhaps you should send me a PM instead. We have cluttered this thread enough :b

SpanglyBlock02

Jul 31, 2017
So i did everything right and installed the game but every time i start it up it's saying:

Error
(0)
Yotogi.Category
enum parse error.[e u~]

PaulDarkWolf

Mar 4, 2018
Hello Everyone, i can't install CM3D2.
1. When i unpack the folder comes a data error. 2. Wehn i install CM3D2 and mount the Second .iso comes the next error, its a voice_b.arc data error.
Pls Help.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
[/MEDIA]Pls Help.
I suggest you try multiple times if you haven't already.
1. Place the archive inside of the folder you want the files to be in. Right click, 7zip, extract here.
2. The slower method is to open the archive, and manually drag individual files until you get them all.

You might consider right click, 7zip, test archive.
If the error is within the files itself, the above steps won't help.

For the record, the reason your error message shows up in jumbled text is because you didn't change your locality to Japan. Your computer will not recognize Japanese coding and the game probably won't work.

Reactions: DJD

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Installing this game sure is something else if you're doing it step by step. The latest all in one torrent i found is of version 1.59 back in june and the latest version is now 1.62 :|. There's even a new game called custom order maid and this one still got more update :|. When will it stop so i can get a all in one pack without worrying about downloading again :|.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes