Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
No I know to delete it ofcourse but what I'm saying is I just can't do that much.

---

Well, I managed to clear some stuff off my computer to make room but now the torrent has zero seeds. -_-

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
This torrent has everything including dlc in an all in one zip. Includes translations and a whole crap ton of mods. 67.5 gb

Game just errors out and crashes on startup. Do I really need to change my system language to japanese? No other solution?
EDIT: Nevermind, NTLEA works, now I need to find translation.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Game just errors out and crashes on startup. Do I really need to change my system language to japanese? No other solution?
If you read my post on the last page, I did some fairly thorough testing to get this game to work. I wasn't happy about downloading 60GB and being unable to make it work. There is no major consequence for changing your system locality. File paths will now readYsomethingYlikeYthis, and the taskbar gets a new tool. I don't know how you managed to make NTLEA work with CM3D2, but if it keeps working, then good for you. I just know that I could not make NTLEA work for me.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
If you read my post on the last page, I did some fairly thorough testing to get this game to work. I wasn't happy about downloading 60GB and being unable to make it work. There is no major consequence for changing your system locality. File paths will now readYsomethingYlikeYthis, and the taskbar gets a new tool. I don't know how you managed to make NTLEA work with CM3D2, but if it keeps working, then good for you. I just know that I could not make NTLEA work for me.
Yea I was just glancing over comments and not reading them properly. I picked NTLEA as a last option to try out from your comment when I figured out that Locale Emulator is not supporting 64 bit files.

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
When i had the black screen error it turned out my files were in read only mode. I fixed the error by unticking read only in properties.

Jack Tramp

Jan 12, 2018
hello, ......I feel so sad right now....:tiredface:
the game was working flawlessly until wednesday but tonight I opened it and 5 minutes in my game I saw that the translator (sybaris) died on me....here what it said:
[AutoTranslate] [1.3.3] [Error]: 503 Service Unavailable
Log @ at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
at CM3D2.AutoTranslate.Plugin.Logger.LogError(System.Object msg)
at CM3D2.AutoTranslate.Plugin.GoogleTranslationModule+<TranslateGoogle>d__9.MoveNext()
at CM3D2.AutoTranslate.Plugin.CoroutineEx+<Run>d__13.MoveNext()
at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)

Any idea how to solve the problem.... I really like to understand what my maid are saying to me.
I've restart my computer but no change....the problem is, I don't really know what I did the first time to install sybaris, All I know is that it worked until today.:'(

I sure hope that someone could help me...

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I sure hope that someone could help me...
Okay, so first you said the game was working at some point. Which tells me you had to have changed something to create the error. What have you changed \ added? If you are dead certain that you have not done anything to compromise the working condition of the folders, then I have a second idea. [Error]: 503 Service Unavailable, is it possible you need an open internet connection to run the google translate module? Not sure there, I don't use it.
Last thing to attempt is to see if you can locate the readme file and skim through it to see if this error is known, and if there is a fix.

I can also suggest you use a different translation plugin.
I'm personally using YATranslator - 1.5.2, IMGUITranslationLoader - 1.2.1, CM3D2.AutoTranslatePlugin - 1.3.3, and CM3D2.Translation - 2.0.1. These have always worked since I installed, and only downside is a "slow" mode after too many translations.. (~an hour + of gameplay.)

Jack Tramp

Jan 12, 2018
I can also suggest you use a different translation plugin.
I'm personally using YATranslator - 1.5.2, IMGUITranslationLoader - 1.2.1, CM3D2.AutoTranslatePlugin - 1.3.3, and CM3D2.Translation - 2.0.1. These have always worked since I installed, and only downside is a "slow" mode after too many translations.. (~an hour + of gameplay.)
First of all , Thanks for the answer.
As for the *tum tum TUUUUUUUUM* problem, I did nothing in those files. I'm far to scared to mess up the game to begin doing random things in there. Like I said, I don't really remember how I've installed sybaris the first place, When I saw that it worked, I only press the button to select "VR" then I stay away from those files. IF I did something it was maybe when I was playing in vr...SO i'm not eliminating the hypothesis.

It came to my mind that maybe the plugin connect itself on google translate or some "s/c" like that...but I did not had a interruption in service so...maybe it was google Translate who had a problem...maybe.:( I'm a little nervous to go see.

As for the new plugins, I would ask you where do I find them, but I surely can manage on my own...I hope so:oops:. But the question that I want to ask: Will i have to reinstall all the game to install those plugins? You did not mention that it was Sybaris...I'll go check surely it's all written.

Sorry for the english, my native tongue is french so...

*Update* I was searching for the new translator that "Prick" told me and to familiarize myself with the installation I opened the Sybaris folder and I saw that I already have YATranslator! Like I said before, it worked well on wednesday. Well the plot thickens... I've found something on the troubleshooting... the same problem ...it seems, it's googletranslate fault...they block the IP after to much request...

commented
I'm using TranslationPlus and after some time running the game I think the translate.googleapis.com site block my IP from sending more request and just send me a 503 Service Unavailable error. Here's one of the errors :

[AutoTranslate] [1.3.3] [Error]: 503 Service Unavailable
Log @ at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
at CM3D2.AutoTranslate.Plugin.Logger.LogError(System.Object msg)
at CM3D2.AutoTranslate.Plugin.GoogleTranslationModule+d__9.MoveNext()
at CM3D2.AutoTranslate.Plugin.CoroutineEx+d__13.MoveNext()
at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)

ROUILLE ET CORROSION!! at least i'm not at fault...i'm relieved ...(sort of)

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
at least i'm not at fault...i'm relieved ...(sort of)
Glad you found something of an answer at least. And all the plugins I am using came from HongFire, I think. I don't remember outsourcing beyond that site simply because they had everything I really needed. You can also find the plugin translations there. From what I remember, there is a handful of different translation mods. Some of them compliment each other and some of them conflict. This game took so much reading to get to work it hurts to think about.

Short answer, the syabris folder runs independently of the data files. If you want to play it safe, just delete one translation plugin at a time until you don't get the errors anymore. Just make sure you copy each one somewhere else before you delete it, this will isolate your problem. If this doesn't work well, just delete the entire sybaris folder, then you can restart with fresh plugins, and I don't think your game or the save will be corrupted at all. Like I said, sybaris should run all on it's own.

Jack Tramp

Jan 12, 2018
hello...me, yet again :rolleyes:
I would like to ask something about the translation mods....I know that it may be a stupid question but bare with me.
where do I put the new mods? Simply put, could you explain to me how do I add/put new translation mods into sybaris.
I'm a little nervous to play inside that folder...
Good day.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
. . .I'm a little nervous to play inside that folder...
Inside of the Sybaris folder, the first folder is GameData. This is where you put custom skin textures, uncensor skins, cloth mods, et-cetera.

Second folder is Loader, this is where you put patches and loaders.

Inside of plugins, you will find Managed and UnityInjector.
Managed is home to a few dlls, for me it's maidfiddlerhook, translation, and imguihook.

UnityInjector is where most of your basic plugins will be, the dll and the info text file.
-Config is where the configuration files are found, you can modify or edit values here.

Poses should be self explained.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If none of these three things apply, check the type of files and simply place them where ever you think they should fit, make a note of which mod you are moving, and if it does not work, try a different folder.
IE, if you have a .dll, with a text file, it probably belongs in the unityinjector folder.

I will also say again, Sybaris runs completely independently of CM3D2. If you botch the install of Sybaris, you can simply change things around until it works, or even easier, just delete the entirety of Sybaris, and copy the original files over and try again.

Jack Tramp

Jan 12, 2018
I will also say again, Sybaris runs completely independently of CM3D2. If you botch the install of Sybaris, you can simply change things around until it works, or even easier, just delete the entirety of Sybaris, and copy the original files over and try again.
thanks for the response,
your explanation with my folder opened made it all clear... all I have to do is find a "better" translation module.
I have Yatranslator and IMGUItranslationloader...I know of YAT...but the other one is maybe the mod that connect yat to the game...

Well, I'm off on the search for a better translator. But it seems that Yat is pretty much the only one.
Is there a library of Sybaris mod?

Thanks for all the infos, Prick-Sensei

Goshujin-sama off:cool:

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
. . .Is there a library of Sybaris mod?
If all fails, and you really hit a dead end, I may consider just uploading my entire Sybaris folder for you. The translations should work, and I have an ton of great plugins, minus the skins because that's almost 2gb worth of 4k lol

Jack Tramp

Jan 12, 2018
If all fails, and you really hit a dead end, I may consider just uploading my entire Sybaris folder for you. The translations should work, and I have an ton of great plugins, minus the skins because that's almost 2gb worth of 4k lol
My Sybaris doesn't have just a translator, but many more "plugins" and "mod" but it's the translator that I need, I really like to know what the maids are saying...(even when I knew what they were saying, I've said to one of my maid that the goal was to make her drink gas so....:oops:)

So If I understand correctly, there is no mod library for sybaris. I've found "build" of the "program" but never a simple mod....pretty sad. I'll continue my search then.

....Prick-sensei, could I ask you to check that site:
I'm interested in the LEC "pathway" but I don't really understand what I need to get. Do I have to get that plugin then the "translatorserver zip" or can I have just the zip?

Sorry, i'm beginning to view myself as bothersome...if you're tired of my problem, you just have to say it, i'll manage.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
....Prick-sensei, could I ask you to check that site:
I'm interested in the LEC "pathway" but I don't really understand what I need to get. Do I have to get that plugin then the "translatorserver zip" or can I have just the zip?
I got everything from HongFire, however I don't use google automatic translator, as I already said. I can't help you there. Looks to me like a 3rd party desktop translator.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IE, first you edit the config, then you need to launch the translator program before you launch the game every time.

Jack Tramp

Jan 12, 2018
IE, first you edit the config, then you need to launch the translator program before you launch the game every time.
Hello,
it seems the Lec path is blocked, the zip proved to be a little too dangerous for my antivirus. I've found a group on Hongfire that is translating the dialog so i'll try that way.
You told me that you don't use goo autotranslate, but you didn't told me was you were using... if you don't have problems with the translator that you have, maybe I could solve my problem with it...

And now it's then that you tell me that you're completely fluent in japanese :coldsweat:

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
You told me that you don't use goo autotranslate, but you didn't told me was you were using...
On the contrary, read post #110. I listed every active translation mod I am currently using, which have worked since I installed them aside from the "slow mode" from too many translations.

And if you downloaded it from HongFire, it should be clean. After you unpack the content, just upload it to for a check, if a large percentage of the checks are red, it's not safe. Virus can really only take over if you execute it, you can extract it safely. Antivirus just generally keeps humans from doing stupid things, so long as you practice certain internet safety, and don't execute a bunch of random shit you download, it's easy to avoid viruses. Red flag is always an .exe or .bat file, but this extension does not mean they are malicious.. But should certainly be checked.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes