Oct 21, 2018
i appologize if this has been asked before, but can anyone tell me if the abaddon armor you carry over to new game + is bugged or something? its not covering the chest/breasts nor the legs, despite wearing all pieces. i have tentacles at the feet when i wear leg piece, but no grieves/leg cover and obviously, if i wear it like this, imma get caught by guards XD

Edit: mybad, i just realized you get a special key item to change the look in new game + :)

Last edited:

slexx

Feb 17, 2019
So im trying to get into the academy.. but dragonsong already left, i got the letter from the bartender and i seem to be missing the student id card...

Can i get it somewhere? If no can i add it somehow viá cheat?

Zeriolu

Aug 6, 2018
Can anubody tell my how i can become the queen of those meat bugs? like in the images of page 1 about the game

Whiskeyfrisky

Mar 1, 2018
Hey this is a really fun game, thanks for uploading.
How exactly do I get the magisteel collar off because the games pretty tedious with it on

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Hey guys , just a quick question. In the OP does the Patreon costumes add additional costumes in the game or they are already included in the game?

HoriNibba

Feb 28, 2019
Hi, I know I'm really late to the party, but does anyone know how to cheat my way to avoid Bad End B at the Magic Academy? I've followed 2 different guides (One on the wiki, one here) twice already, and still the same damn bad end where the ass Ross gets to make me his slave for life. Please I'm begging ya'll, I've spent many hours going back and forth from the beginning of the academy. Or, alternatively can someone tell me how many attraction points are needed to avoid bad end B? I think my attraction points before getting to the final night with Ross is around 50-60, and I dated him like the guides told me. Can't I change that with a save file editor? I'll appreciate any kind of response from ya'll.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Hi, I know I'm really late to the party, but does anyone know how to cheat my way to avoid Bad End B at the Magic Academy? I've followed 2 different guides (One on the wiki, one here) twice already, and still the same damn bad end where the ass Ross gets to make me his slave for life. Please I'm begging ya'll, I've spent many hours going back and forth from the beginning of the academy. Or, alternatively can someone tell me how many attraction points are needed to avoid bad end B? I think my attraction points before getting to the final night with Ross is around 50-60, and I dated him like the guides told me. Can't I change that with a save file editor? I'll appreciate any kind of response from ya'll.
Have affection value > 100
And just complete all classes and start skipping classes at last night cheat with over 5000 sexual power

godfaith28

Dec 19, 2018
can you change escape rate for the enemy? because this game have the most annoying enemy encounter in RPGM game.
they quite hard.
they block your way.
escape with percentage.
enemy just using restrict skill over and over again.

Kizo

Oct 11, 2018
Hi where the basement vendor for patreon costume, i only found the 1st floor vendor but there no way to go basement. Thanks.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes