maingame121

Feb 28, 2018
Can someone help me? I have the following questions .. First, how do I go back to cursed armor? I lose it all the time and I get weak. Second, which route should I go first? I've started the game about 3 times, because I'm always stuck in some corner. Last time, I got stuck in jail. I did not make any money there. at most 100 per day. And when I was going to do the fights, I was very weak because of the cursed armor that disappeared .. Someone there, can you help me? thanks for tips on how to get gold and which route to go first.

Panda2404

Sep 26, 2017
Can someone help me: After the guild line i can't have sex with the big beast in the mountain, what do i do wrong?

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
How to become John's slave? The slave line
Spend another 20 hours of your life on the game ...
but ok seriously, when you get sold as a slave, be obedient in everything, do stripclub at night to earn money (use potions to get extra horny to strip naked and get selected by a costumer), use the money to buy good food ingredients, cook for your master to get stamina after sex with him. After a couple of weeks doing this, ( to keep him satisfied and not return you ) join the brothel, after some time here, enter the arena to fight monsters. Then, after a while again, (if you have a satisfying relationship with your slave master, and have successfully fought everything in the arena ), you will be bought by John and enter the castle as his slave that starts another questline.

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
but ok seriously, when you get sold as a slave, be obedient in everything, do stripclub at night to earn money (use potions to get extra horny to strip naked and get selected by a costumer), use the money to buy good food ingredients, cook for your master to get stamina after sex with him. After a couple of weeks doing this, ( to keep him satisfied and not return you ) join the brothel, after some time here, enter the arena to fight monsters. Then, after a while again, (if you have a satisfying relationship with your slave master, and have successfully fought everything in the arena ), you will be bought by John and enter the castle as his slave that starts another questline.
you just need to fought everything in the arena with some cheat it is really easy. You do not have to do both

Reactions: VovaTor

maingame121

Feb 28, 2018
Friend, give me some tips ... I'm so lost at the beginning of the game. Like, I do not know how to gain SP, every time I go into combat I lose 5 SP, and when the cursed love armor disappears, I can not bring it back. What can I do wrong? and where is the NPC patron? I've seen some places that say he's invisible. What do you have to do to make it visible? can you help? THX!

WreckMeister

Sep 3, 2017
For 2.04 if you still want patreon gifts move the patreon folder in www/img/pictures from the full list AND move www/customs. Cuz from what I see it is the txt files within customs that is allowing you to view the costumes within in the patreon folder. Also download all the patreon from .
Download the 2.04 that is like 2 or 1 pages away from this one.
I am sorry, but could you explain it just a bit more? step by step, please

Mr.Reeses

Jun 8, 2017
I am sorry, but could you explain it just a bit more? step by step, please
1. Download the full game with all the patreon costumes at: https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-v2-01-wolfzq.1193/page-48#post-632776
2. Next download 2.04 version which I believe is this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-v2-01-wolfzq.1193/page-107#post-1797968
3. Unrar both files and you will get two different folders with Cursed Armour (new 2.04) and Cursed Armour EV 1.9760 (old one with the patreon costumes)
4. first click onto Cursed Armour EV 1.9760 and open the folder and keep clicking the files as the directory is listed
Cursed Armour EV 1.9760 > www > img > pictures.
5. Once there copy the folder labeled 'Patreon' then paste it into the newer Cursed armour (2.04 version) in the same place essentially
Cursed Armour > www > img > pictures and overwrite the Pateron folder (if there is one)
6. Return to the old version and copy the folder custom from
Cursed Armour EV 1.9760 > www and there will be the a folder called custom there this is what I believe allows the game to read the patreon folder so copy it.
7. Then paste it in Cursed Armour > www and replace the custom existing custom file.
8. All the costume should be viewable and purchaseable.
Sorry for the confusion and I hope this works since it worked for me.
tl;dr find folder 'Patreon' and paste it in the exact the same place you found it into the newer version and copy 'custom' folder and also paste it where you found it. This should be the key to using the old patreon costumes.

WreckMeister

Sep 3, 2017
1. Download the full game with all the patreon costumes at: https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-v2-01-wolfzq.1193/page-48#post-632776
2. Next download 2.04 version which I believe is this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-v2-01-wolfzq.1193/page-107#post-1797968
3. Unrar both files and you will get two different folders with Cursed Armour (new 2.04) and Cursed Armour EV 1.9760 (old one with the patreon costumes)
4. first click onto Cursed Armour EV 1.9760 and open the folder and keep clicking the files as the directory is listed
Cursed Armour EV 1.9760 > www > img > pictures.
5. Once there copy the folder labeled 'Patreon' then paste it into the newer Cursed armour (2.04 version) in the same place essentially
Cursed Armour > www > img > pictures and overwrite the Pateron folder (if there is one)
6. Return to the old version and copy the folder custom from
Cursed Armour EV 1.9760 > www and there will be the a folder called custom there this is what I believe allows the game to read the patreon folder so copy it.
7. Then paste it in Cursed Armour > www and replace the custom existing custom file.
8. All the costume should be viewable and purchaseable.
Sorry for the confusion and I hope this works since it worked for me.
tl;dr find folder 'Patreon' and paste it in the exact the same place you found it into the newer version and copy 'custom' folder and also paste it where you found it. This should be the key to using the old patreon costumes.
Thank you so much, work

Reactions: Nurarenji

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
Does someone know which file is the one that dictates where the game will look for which files?

I am trying to fix an android port, and the game is trying to find a body file that doesn't exists(patreon%2F%2Fbody.png) so no body files are loading, making her standing sprite show everything but her torso and left leg.

So i want to rewrite the like so the game will look for the body files where they actually are

Or maybe replace the file with the original version

Its not an apk, its an RGA file to use with Rwopy

Thanks in advance

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes