TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
warrug25

Without loading my old save or anything, I'm gonna guess early game peeking for Aunt makes mistakes. So when you first get the quest from Susan for the sleeping pills. Don't knock or enter at 8:00 instead--> peek

D

Deleted member 814688

How do you get the severe punishment in the Night Visit? I have tried everything to get Rachel to spank MC severely but all she does is paddle him bare 20 times each time. I have had her with no mood even red moods and still can't get that star. I have put in 9 hours trying to get this one star. Does anyone have an idea as to what I am doing wrong? Do I need to Sacrifice several more times to get it?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Sacrifice is all about the Captain Susan.
If you are after the 30 strokes at night, I think you need to commit bad 'sins' - entering at 6.00am whilst Rachel is in the shower is a cardinal one, and probably you need to get up to the third notch on the side bar of punishment progress. A bad mood of -2 will probably help.

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
warrug25

Without loading my old save or anything, I'm gonna guess early game peeking for Aunt makes mistakes. So when you first get the quest from Susan for the sleeping pills. Don't knock or enter at 8:00 instead--> peek
Yes, that would be the standard way... but if you look at my status, you can find that I'm well past that point, so that no further "sleeping pills game" can be performed: at that point, Susan+Rachel sessions can only be triggered, if I'm correct, with entering Rachel's room at 22:00.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Yes, that would be the standard way... but if you look at my status, you can find that I'm well past that point, so that no further "sleeping pills game" can be performed
Yes, that's what I mean. Those are early game stars and they are tied to early game content. For example, there is a scene on the first day (intro) when you arrive. You can search for Emily and find her. If you don't do this you can't unlock it. I suspect your stars might be the same way. You can't get them after you advance past a certain point.

That's what I was trying to say with "early game stars".

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
Hello everyone. Not sure if anyone else posted about this, but now and then I go to "my room" at 15:00 and there's Rachel standing with her arms crossed. However, there is no dialogue options other than the normal ( how's everything?, etc.) Anyone know what this is about? Thanks.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Hello everyone. Not sure if anyone else posted about this, but now and then I go to "my room" at 15:00 and there's Rachel standing with her arms crossed. However, there is no dialogue options other than the normal ( how's everything?, etc.) Anyone know what this is about? Thanks.
There is nothing there to do, dont worry you're nothing missing out. She's probably waiting to catch Amy to spank her :D

Reactions: Asherdumort

jk_bo

Jan 18, 2019
Hello people, would someone please tell me how to unlock "Linda's surprise visit" third and fourth star? (or can it not be completed after unlocking "Rachel's helping hand"?)
And Emily doesn't allow MC into the shower also how to get Emily sunbathing with buttplug scene I only get the "sunscreen" option and the usual other. Is it this or any other? Little help please.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes