tank3487

Nov 7, 2016
I got a bug most likely becouse I cannot talk with Rachel on 13.. yet I have it in my quest list. I might have talked with her already, which is why I cannot talk with her
It is not a bug, but a little not intuitive thing. I believe you need 3 days without any type of sex for dialog option to appear at 13:00.

Extremely good game.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Finalllllly, after tons of hours......
cure my Addition.png
Can some kind dude help me to filling in the remanent 3 stars,I thought I already got all SACRIFICE content,just some bugs occured so I couldn't obtain that star,but I DO have no idea with the rest two.......

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Finalllllly, after tons of hours......
View attachment 225652
Can some kind dude help me to filling in the remanent 3 stars,I thought I already got all SACRIFICE content,just some bugs occured so I couldn't obtain that star,but I DO have no idea with the rest two.......
What is the hint for Chloe's 8th star ?

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
If I remember right it's the grinding scene at Chloe's room at 6:00. I think I got it by ignoring Chloe couple of times and entering her room next morning at 6:00.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
If I remember right it's the grinding scene at Chloe's room at 6:00. I think I got it by ignoring Chloe couple of times and entering her room next morning at 6:00.
If it's this one : surprise Chloe at 16.00 in Emily's room. Punish her "no panties". The following morning wake up at 6.00 and enter Chloe's room. You'll get the thigh job scene.

tufkaj

Jun 25, 2018
So after got from Rachel several times her help (handjob topless) jerking of (need 3 day abstinece for full stamina) You will have to ask her for "special help" in her Room, when you enter she may wear the schoolgirl uniform 1st time.
So, I am still not sure how to achieve the special help. Do I have to do it at a certain time? Anytime Rachel helps me out with handjobs I only get to choose from the Undress/go faster options. Any hints as to what I am missing?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So, I am still not sure how to achieve the special help. Do I have to do it at a certain time? Anytime Rachel helps me out with handjobs I only get to choose from the Undress/go faster options. Any hints as to what I am missing?
Keep asking for her help. At some point, well after you got the option to have her topless, you'll have the option "try not to come". Rachel will dress up as a schoolgirl to "help" MC. It opens the cosplay events.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
If it's this one : surprise Chloe at 16.00 in Emily's room. Punish her "no panties". The following morning wake up at 6.00 and enter Chloe's room. You'll get the thigh job scene.
ThL is right,if u ask her to wear no underwear in 16:00,u will also demand her to not wear any underwear the next moring,and then u will have a grinding scene in 6:00 next day.But as for CHLOE DRESSING UP's first star,I consider that if this event happened early in the game and I had ready missed it?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL is right,if u ask her to wear no underwear in 16:00,u will also demand her to not wear any underwear the next moring,and then u will have a grinding scene in 6:00 next day.But as for CHLOE DRESSING UP's first star,I consider that if this event happened early in the game and I had ready missed it?
Maybe you only have to peek without asking for anything before. Try her room at 6.00 and 8.00 and the bathroom at 7.00. No guaranty it works...

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
Could someone tell me the "Aunt finally find out" : Punish Linda when Rachel watching? I can't do it.
Most likely I'm stuck after finish First milestone, don't know what to do. I got all the star of First Milestone already

Chloe punishment 8: very early in the morning when she's not wearing pantie? What to do? I got her to not wearing pantie but then don't know what next?
In "Emily's Help" The 7th star said complete 1st milestone, but I already got all the stars needed of first milestone, now what?

Oh well, I guess I figured out, have to make a phone call when finish first milestone. How the hell I know If it won't be written down somewhere?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Could someone tell me the "Aunt finally find out" : Punish Linda when Rachel watching? I can't do it.
Most likely I'm stuck after finish First milestone, don't know what to do. I got all the star of First Milestone already

Chloe punishment 8: very early in the morning when she's not wearing pantie? What to do? I got her to not wearing pantie but then don't know what next?
In "Emily's Help" The 7th star said complete 1st milestone, but I already got all the stars needed of first milestone, now what?

Oh well, I guess I figured out, have to make a phone call when finish first milestone. How the hell I know If it won't be written down somewhere?
Aunt finally find out : walk in the infirmary at 21.00. There is a chance you see Rachel arguing with Linda. Rachel asks you to spank Linda. Repeat the scene if need be until after the spanking Linda asks you to put some balm on her butt. Rachel comes back : 1 more spanking for Linda
Chloe : easiest way : wake up at 6.00, shower in your bathroom. Chloe shows up : punish her "no panties". Go immediately to her room, enter. You get a repeatable thigh job.
For the rest, as in all those games, go and see and talk to everyone (in this case Susan) at different hours of the day. It's a treasure hunt...

Reactions: JWHPlay

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
How in the actual fuck do you get the first "milestone". I have tones of events completed and cannot get that, I've started new games and followed the "walk through" if you can call it that to no avail. I see people talking about spin the bottle but I've never seen that option anywhere.

I do not have the first star up top titled "Chloe's corruption level 1" I suspect I start there but don't know how.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How in the actual fuck do you get the first "milestone". I have tones of events completed and cannot get that, I've started new games and followed the "walk through" if you can call it that to no avail. I see people talking about spin the bottle but I've never seen that option anywhere.

I do not have the first star up top titled "Chloe's corruption level 1" I suspect I start there but don't know how.
the requirements to unlock Chloe's first corruption level are : Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her.
The first milestone is at 100% of a certain list of events. Go see Susan and talk to her on a regular basis, you'll not miss the signal (to call your uncle from the infirmary)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes