Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone know which should be the size of the save file (with 100% or nearly 100% of the content)?

Mine is 6 MB and I try to upload it to and it gets an error because it spends more than 30sec loading it. If I try with a new game it loads in seconds...
she you meet her for your part of the deal 2 am your room she asks if you've showered - lie, tell her you didn't

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone know which should be the size of the save file (with 100% or nearly 100% of the content)?

Mine is 6 MB and I try to upload it to and it gets an error because it spends more than 30sec loading it. If I try with a new game it loads in seconds...
100% femdom disabled : 2 MG

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
I doesn't appear that question. When is 2am she enter and you follow clicking but there is no question about shower

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Help im stuck!
The Notebook says :
"I took chloes homework,I should check the interior for next couple of hours to see what happens"
"I think Rachel believed me, it might work, I need to steal Chloes homework once more and stay as long as possible to see if something changed"
"Susan asked me about Chloes homework, Does she know? I should keep stealing them and see what happens"

All hints about Chloes homework.

I steal them every day at 13.00 - Go to the Interior at 15.00 - But nothing happens???

"Hmmm"
"Thats odd"
"Why isnt she being punished?"

when I go to slep:
"Hmm none noticed the homework I stole...I might have missed something today."

What am I missing ???
usual walkthrough is :
Steal homework at 13.00 in the Interior, wait 15.00 and the spanking occurs
Latter, for hairbrush spanking, you need to have first a discussion with Rachel about Chloe and spanking, then ask Rachel if she needs anything. When she says she wants to see Chloe's homework, do not tell Chloe and keep stealing the homework. Stay at 15.00 in the Interior and the spanking occurs
Rachel's mood might be important. To be on the safe side make sure she she is bad or neutral mood
There is a cooldown also I think (but I'm not sure), so it's no use to steal everyday.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
I doesn't appear that question. When is 2am she enter and you follow clicking but there is no question about shower
you should have done it already, as in this happens when you do the event a 2nd time if you don't get the option then i'm not sure that's one of the last stars i got and it was like that

Shroomtip

May 7, 2018
How do I get Chloe to be spanked by paddle? Does this go with stealing the homework, or is the another way to get her spanked?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do I get Chloe to be spanked by paddle? Does this go with stealing the homework, or is the another way to get her spanked?
To have Chloe spanked by the paddle you need to distract her during her homework (ask her to do things, not just talk, do it twice the same day to be on the safe side). During diner Rachel tells her she will be punished. Wait in the corridor you'll hear noise. Peek.
The same applies for Emily.
Maybe Rachel's mood makes it easier to trigger but I've already achieved the event with 3 good moods for Rachel (and 3 "distractions")

Aug 5, 2016
This game is so good, but it's a hell of a slog to get through all the small steps to get specific stars to progress to the milestones. The detail is great and the paths you have to take are clever enough that I wouldn't call it a grind, but man it's a real ordeal to try to get through this when you aren't sure how to proceed. That being said I love how well-made the characters are. I love Emily the best (but that's because i'm a real sucker for redheads).

Reactions: ThL

TheGamePlayer

Sep 25, 2017
Guys I can't get past the first milestone, need to peek on Chloe when she pretends to be ill, but she never seems to be ill. Have I progressed to far that the event is unavailable??

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
For me there is too much grind to do but besides grind and too much time spent on getting new events its a great game with big potential. I got a bug most likely becouse I cannot talk with Rachel on 13.. yet I have it in my quest list. I might have talked with her already, which is why I cannot talk with her

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Guys I can't get past the first milestone, need to peek on Chloe when she pretends to be ill, but she never seems to be ill. Have I progressed to far that the event is unavailable??
Go to the infirmary at 21.00, you have a chance to surprise Linda masturbating. Blackmail her so that you do not do your chores, pretending to be ill. Repeat. After some repeats you can tell Chloe your "secret" to skip chores. She will try it. Then you have to peek on her (6.00 in her room).

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
usual walkthrough is :
Steal homework at 13.00 in the Interior, wait 15.00 and the spanking occurs
Latter, for hairbrush spanking, you need to have first a discussion with Rachel about Chloe and spanking, then ask Rachel if she needs anything. When she says she wants to see Chloe's homework, do not tell Chloe and keep stealing the homework. Stay at 15.00 in the Interior and the spanking occurs
Rachel's mood might be important. To be on the safe side make sure she she is bad or neutral mood
There is a cooldown also I think (but I'm not sure), so it's no use to steal everyday.
cooldown is 3 days (example if spanking on day 10 next oportunity for it is on day 14)

Reactions: ThL

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
View attachment 224783
How to achieve my last star of the game! The tip is to do the event at least once (which event??) and lie to susan (about what??, how i liee??) I0ve tried all the things, without mood, one green mood, two, three in every hour of the night (11,12,1,2) and nothing...
Anyone who thinks how can I 'reset' this star? An user told me that this star is available with Susan asking about shower at night (2AM) but it doesn't trigger that question...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone who thinks how can I 'reset' this star? An user told me that this star is available with Susan asking about shower at night (2AM) but it doesn't trigger that question...
Maybe try with save editor ( ) to upload your save, find the event and exchange the value (0/1) ? But it might be more difficult than it sounds

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Hi, I tried this but some previous message before this, I commented that as my file is like 6MB it takes more than 30sec to upload to the page and it gives me an error... So I can't edited it... Maybe someone has a save at 100% of the game (including fendom) and is smaller (size).

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi, I tried this but some previous message before this, I commented that as my file is like 6MB it takes more than 30sec to upload to the page and it gives me an error... So I can't edited it... Maybe someone has a save at 100% of the game (including fendom) and is smaller (size).
one was posted one or two days ago, search the thread it should not be that many pages back

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes