tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
can't find a fucking way to trigger the shower with emily and buttplug plays when she's sunbathing.... i've tried with every mood, any brilliant idea why?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello people, would someone please tell me how to unlock "Linda's surprise visit" third and fourth star? (or can it not be completed after unlocking "Rachel's helping hand"?)
And Emily doesn't allow MC into the shower also how to get Emily sunbathing with buttplug scene I only get the "sunscreen" option and the usual other. Is it this or any other? Little help please.
Linda’s Surprise Visit : If you didn’t do anything with Linda for the last 3 days, she’ll come to your room at night and wake
you up for some fun. The event will not trigger if you started “Rachel’s Helping Hand” to avoid spending stamina and
starting again the 3 days needed for the event
Maybe the last stars need that Linda's exhibition level 1 is reached :
Naughty Doctor
Can’t trigger before day 3.
Linda’s office at 21:00, when the door is unlocked, 2 days cooldown.
You can blackmail Linda to get one day without chores but it cost 1 mood.
If you unlocked “Handjob” in “Linda’s Help” you have the “Mind if I join?” do it and it will unlock
Linda Level 1 Exhibition.
Mood : If Linda has a mood of 1 or more there’s an extra image at the end of “Mind if I join?”
For Emily I don't remember any difficulties. I presume that you unlocked her blowjob and also her exhibition level 1 and her anal trait ?

Reactions: jk_bo

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
can't find a fucking way to trigger the shower with emily and buttplug plays when she's sunbathing.... i've tried with every mood, any brilliant idea why?
What do the hints say about those ones ? It's normally quite straightforward, maybe only depending on mood but it looks like you tried that.

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
What do the hints say about those ones ? It's normally quite straightforward, maybe only depending on mood but it looks like you tried that.
just "take a shower with emily" and "emily is using her buttplug in public(when sunbathing)" so i assume it's when she's at the pool at 13.00 when u have the option "sunscreen"... but each time i go for the shower (8.00) she says "!!! - what are u doing here blablabla" i've tried with neutral, mood 1-2-3 and nothing change... thoose two are tne only missing for the corruption

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
just "take a shower with emily" and "emily is using her buttplug in public(when sunbathing)" so i assume it's when she's at the pool at 13.00 when u have the option "sunscreen"... but each time i go for the shower (8.00) she says "!!! - what are u doing here blablabla" i've tried with neutral, mood 1-2-3 and nothing change... thoose two are tne only missing for the corruption
I think she uses the pool in the morning too just after breakfast. Try that. The dialog option is something like "where did you put it ?" (and guess where the plug is...)
When she is in the shower you should get the option to rub her back, or something like that, anyway she lets you in with her.
Here are my notes for Emily's corruption, maybe they are not relevant :
Emily Corruption 2nd: Give her a cuni when she's in a good mood.
Emily Corruption 4th & 5th: Join Emily in her bath (after diner)
Emily Corruption 6th: Join (enter) Emily in her room when she's masturbating : She also need a good mood (1 or more)

Reactions: jk_bo

tufkaj

Jun 25, 2018
Capture.PNG
I seem to have run into some sort of a dead end with a bunch of Aunt Makes Mistakes stars left to fill. It seems that I cannot trigger neither the school girl uniform, nor any more sessions with Susan and Rachel. Maybe I should just drop this game... :-/

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 230318
I seem to have run into some sort of a dead end with a bunch of Aunt Makes Mistakes stars left to fill. It seems that I cannot trigger neither the school girl uniform, nor any more sessions with Susan and Rachel. Maybe I should just drop this game... :-/
To trigger the school uniform, it's along Rachel's helping hand path : have her masturbate you (do not come for a few days, you'll have a boner during lunch, etc...). When it's open, after a few times you have the option not to come. Then to help you, Rachel will loose her top. A few (many ?) times later, you'll have the option again to try not to come. It unlocks the schoolgirl uniform. Keep doing the event, it will unlock the teacher uniform. When it's done you'll be able to unlock 2 stars in Not so safe anymore (keep doing the event, Susan shows up)
For Aunt makes mistakes : that it's only a matter of trying everything (all contests, winning, draw, loosing) (for example 11: Rachel must not win, 14: Rachel lost.). As TGI pointed out, at some point the event is no longer triggered by Susan, but by MC entering Rachel's room at 22.00 when he hears strange noises. Select third choice. Tell Susan the following morning. You'll have one session with the two of them in the evening after diner.

tufkaj

Jun 25, 2018
For three straight weeks no strange sounds at 22. I will probably just drop this game. It seems to be too much of a grind. Is there some sort of very small probablity for certain events to trigger which means that you have to do them hundreds of time to trigger them?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Is there some sort of very small probablity for certain events to trigger which means that you have to do them hundreds of time to trigger them?
This is absolutely false. There is no such thing in this game. Not a single event has "very small probability". Because you give so little information /no save file/ no description of where you are inside the game /which events you completed, it's very hard to guess what's going on with your game.

What was your last discussion with Susan? Did you talk about Rachel at all so far?
Did you complete the first milestone (Mr. Elwell stepping in?)?

What are some of the other events you completed? Can you upload a screenshot / save file?

I still have no idea: What is happening in your game when you enter Rachel's room at 22:00. Is she sleeping? When you enter her room at that time what happens? Your game froze? You are back to the main menu? What's going on?

When you click the "enter room" icon on the door of Rachel's room at 22:00, what is the result?

Reactions: ThL

tufkaj

Jun 25, 2018
This is absolutely false. There is no such thing in this game. Not a single event has "very small probability". Because you give so little information /no save file/ no description of where you are inside the game /which events you completed, it's very hard to guess what's going on with your game.
Right, I realize that my phrasing made it sound more like an accusation, than a question. That was not my intention

What was your last discussion with Susan? Did you talk about Rachel at all so far?
Did you complete the first milestone (Mr. Elwell stepping in?)?

What are some of the other events you completed? Can you upload a screenshot / save file?

I still have no idea: What is happening in your game when you enter Rachel's room at 22:00. Is she sleeping? When you enter her room at that time what happens? Your game froze? You are back to the main menu? What's going on?

When you click the "enter room" icon on the door of Rachel's room at 22:00, what is the result?
When I enter Rachel's room at 10 she is always sleeping. So I just leave room and do something else. Below is a link of all the active and unstarted events. Might be that I am missing something else. :) Thanks for the help.

Capture.PNG

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
For three straight weeks no strange sounds at 22. I will probably just drop this game. It seems to be too much of a grind. Is there some sort of very small probablity for certain events to trigger which means that you have to do them hundreds of time to trigger them?
Nothing like that. Either you trigger the event by asking Susan (the captain) "do you need my skills" and it's the sleeping pill in Rachel's drink (pool, 0.00) or what I described. In both cases the cool down is 3-4 days.
Did you unlock the cosplay (school and teacher uniforms) ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Right, I realize that my phrasing made it sound more like an accusation, than a question. That was not my intention

When I enter Rachel's room at 10 she is always sleeping. So I just leave room and do something else. Below is a link of all the active and unstarted events. Might be that I am missing something else. :) Thanks for the help.

View attachment 231096
Emily’s Help
Actions list:
· Footjob
o Extra if her mood is 1 or more, another ending if 2 or more.
· Handjob
o Extra if her mood is 1 or more, another ending if 2 or more.
Last one for Emily's Help: You must have unlocked "blowjob" to do this she must give you a blowjob during study chores (it can happen at 18:00 when she as a good mood).
Chloe dressing up
Every day at 06:00 in her room.
Chloe's New Punishment:
Try this : Good mood: When you want to see her naked she'll ask you if you want a little extra. She must have a mood of 2 or more and it will cost 2 favor points.
Midnight bath:
Rachel needs at least 1 negative mood and you must peek till the end.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
When I enter Rachel's room at 10 she is always sleeping.
The fact that Rachel is sleeping is very important. Thanks, this is greatly helpful information. It tells me that you didn't complete the First Milestone (Mr. Elwell stepping in). Your screenshot also confirms this, which is great.

Now I know this was the reason why you were stuck on this path. OK, so you need to do the following to unlock the 3rd and 4th star.

What you need to do is use the old unlock for the Aunt event for a little bit still.

Go at midnight to the pool. When Rachel is swimming put the sleeping pills in her drink. If you don't have this quest talk to Susan. You did this quest several times before (based on your screenshot) but seems like you skipped over some of the dialogue or forgot so just try to fully repeat the steps you did previously.

"Do you need my skills" or something like that From Susan to start the quest ---> Midnight at the pool, sleeping pill Rachel's drink --->go to Rachel's room at 01:00 after pills take effect, disable her alarm clock ---> Tell Susan of your success before Lunch -----> Enter Rachel's room at 20:00 when there is a session between her and Susan.

Once you generate a Session between Rachel and Susan: you will need to pick the "kneeling contest" and win the kneeling contest (disable femdom in the help window, unless you are really interested in the MC losing the contest scene, but then your progression might be a little longer.) Once you win the kneeling contest against Rachel twice you will need to pick both options. Have her masturbate in front of you and spank her.

Once you do all this you will have to do a phone call with Mr. Elwell, your uncle who will reveal some information.

After all this is complete go back to Rachel's room at 22:00 and enter see if anything is different.

Sorry if my description is not really clear you can probably find better ones in the thread. The important point is before the milestone you will need to sleeping pill Rachel, and you somehow missed a step in that chain and forgot about it. (Took the quest didn't complete it. Completed it didn't turn it in to Susan before Lunch something like that). So just try to do whatever you did when you first unlocked Aunt Makes mistakes, but pick the kneeling contest and win it and pick the appropriate reward to unlock the first milestone stars.

efthymis7

Nov 26, 2018
i need some help... a) emily's corruption 1st star (use buttplug in public) how do i complete this?
b) how to complete the overall star: rachel must use the paddle on chloe on bare bottom and
c) how to complete the overall star: see emily watch chloe being spanked by rachel

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i need some help... a) emily's corruption 1st star (use buttplug in public) how do i complete this?
b) how to complete the overall star: rachel must use the paddle on chloe on bare bottom and
c) how to complete the overall star: see emily watch chloe being spanked by rachel
a) I'm not sure, try to ask her by the pool where she put the plug (morning I think)
b) Distract Chloe during her homework (morning, interior) (ask for sexual favors). Her homework will be bad. If in bad mood Rachel will spank Chloe in her room after diner
c) Steal Chloe's homework at 13.00 (Interior). Wait until 15.00. There is a chance that Rachel spanks Chloe, and a random chance that Emily is here to watch too

Loleklolaki

Mar 24, 2018
Is there any way to fix bugged stars?
The problem I have is that I have done them multiple times, yet they never get ticked off :/

The ones I have a problem with are :

Rachel must use the paddle on Chloe on bare bottom
and
Blowjob from Emily during chores

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there any way to fix bugged stars?
The problem I have is that I have done them multiple times, yet they never get ticked off :/

The ones I have a problem with are :

Rachel must use the paddle on Chloe on bare bottom
and
Blowjob from Emily during chores
For the first one Distract Chloe during her homework (morning, interior) (ask for sexual favors). Her homework will be bad. If in bad mood Rachel will spank Chloe in her room after diner, with a paddle
For the second one : when you study : 18:00 with Emily: either : She helps you, or Blowjob (33% chance) if you unlocked handjob and she has a mood of 2 or more, or She drops her top and you can touch her tits.

Reactions: HelpfulSunglasses
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes