Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
When you peek on Chloe getting paddled in her room in the evening - a Payback event I believe, the MC thinks:
" I need to figure out why Rachel is giving harsher punishments"
and then
"There must be a reason".

Anyone got any further with that? It's probably one of those things "Talk to Susan"
OR maybe
Her vibrator has run out of batteries - now that would make her angry …………..

Maybe the MC should sneak in her room and sabotage it anyway, while he is fixing her alarm clock ………..
and maybe Susan has one that needs 'fixing'

We haven't seen Susan's or Linda's cabins, or where the 'cook', mentioned right at the beginning, would sleep.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can someone help: how to open the second and third star in Chloe’s new punishment ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chloe's New Punishment:
3: You must choose to cum on her tits.
Can't be sure for the second one, try every possibility in bad & neutral mood as you already got the good mood one

Reactions: Croftic

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
When you peek on Chloe getting paddled in her room in the evening - a Payback event I believe, the MC thinks:
" I need to figure out why Rachel is giving harsher punishments"
and then
"There must be a reason".

Anyone got any further with that? It's probably one of those things "Talk to Susan"
OR maybe
Her vibrator has run out of batteries - now that would make her angry …………..

Maybe the MC should sneak in her room and sabotage it anyway, while he is fixing her alarm clock ………..
and maybe Susan has one that needs 'fixing'

We haven't seen Susan's or Linda's cabins, or where the 'cook', mentioned right at the beginning, would sleep.
I think that's it for this version. Not sure. Or linked to the "Mr Elwell steps in" event when you have completed 100% everywhere and have talked to Susan (she tell you to phone your uncle)
Maybe down the road we'll see other parts of the ship. I can imagine a BDSM dungeon like room for Susan ;-))

NSFWGoD

Sep 25, 2018
Here is the walkthrough :
Aunt Makes Mistakes
To start this event you must steal Chloe’s homework at least 3 times and you’ll be able to talk to
Susan : “Thief?”
Now you need to find sleeping pills : search Doc Office at 16:00.
Go talk to Susan.
Now you need to blackmail Linda during “Naughty Doctor,” in her office at 21:00 when the door is
unlocked.
Wait for next dinner.
At 23:00 go into the corridor and enter Rachel’s room.
“Quick peek” and “Make Sure” for a little extra.
Go to sleep and wait for 10:00 then go talk to Susan.
The same day, after dinner, peek in Rachel’s room.
You can hear noises coming from Rachel’s room.
Talk to Chloe and Emily about it, then Linda.
Search the bridge, it’s only possible when Susan is not here.
Now you need to wait for the repeatable to be available, it has a 4 day cooldown.
One the day Rachel miss the phone call, after dinner, go to the bridge and set the alarm then
immediately go into the corridor.
The next day, talk to Susan.
You can now enter Rachel’s room the next time.
How to unlock the contest:
You must have unlocked “Rachel's helping hand.”
Yeah i do it until the "Talk to Chloe and Emily about it, then Linda." i cant talk to them, because Emily is in the Bathroom, but when i talk to Chloe time advance, do i need to do it the next day?? When i do it i Search the bridge and got the thing i need and read the manual, and there's the "Do you need my skills now?" like that to Susan when i say it it says Rachel is in the pool at night and she lefts cup and say it must not happen now maybe two days how?? I'm stuck

Harley1995

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks ThL [QUOTE
Maybe I mix things up with other events, but did you get a BJ from her (study in the afternoon where Emily is, random chance that the "distraction" you get from her is a BJ.
It opens up the possibility to have BJ in the bathroom with her, so that you have the three choices (foot, hand, blow)
][/QUOTE]

That worked perfectly..was missing the study blowjob really appreciate that

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah i do it until the "Talk to Chloe and Emily about it, then Linda." i cant talk to them, because Emily is in the Bathroom, but when i talk to Chloe time advance...
Just talk to them. Not just about anything though ... You have to talk to them about that quest in particular and the noises and the loud music. Why are you worried if the time advances? None of the quests, as far as I know, are time limited.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
No censorship noticed when playing, be it Betas or 0.1.3 or 0.1.6
I'm seeing the same issue the other poster is - there are pink outlines across her crack and breasts, and she's clothed when she's meant to be in panties. It might change after the bare-bottomed spanking is unlocked, though.

Fcukthatnoise

Aug 26, 2018
I'm seeing the same issue the other poster is - there are pink outlines across her crack and breasts, and she's clothed when she's meant to be in panties. It might change after the bare-bottomed spanking is unlocked, though.
Next time you notice it look in the top left of the screen. I haven't noticed any other times but when Chloe joins the MC in the jacuzzi the first scene is censored like so. The top left shows image missing probably from a botched unzip, I'm just too lazy reinstall everything. Not sure about the clothing vs. panties discrepancy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Arielwinter and ThL

NSFWGoD

Sep 25, 2018
Just talk to them. Not just about anything though ... You have to talk to them about that quest in particular and the noises and the loud music. Why are you worried if the time advances? None of the quests, as far as I know, are time limited.
Ok so when will i do it?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
can anyone help me please how i unlock the exhibion levles?
Naughty Doctor
Can’t trigger before day 3.
Linda’s office at 21:00, when the door is unlocked, 2 days cooldown.
You can blackmail Linda to get one day without chores but it cost 1 mood.
If you unlocked “Handjob” in “Linda’s Help” you have the “Mind if I join?” do it and it will unlock
Linda Level 1 Exhibition.
Poolside Handjob

Only possible when Emily is near the pool.
She must give you at least 2 handjob to unlock the event. (see Emily’s Help)
This event unlocks Emily level 1 Exhibition.
For Chloe I have no notes and I forgot...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ok so when will i do it?
Whenever there is a new dialog, it shows in the action possibilities when interacting with the girls. So time of the day is usually not important. Speak to them by the pool, in the study, on the terrace, on the bridge (Susan), in the infirmary (Linda). I'm less sure about the rooms and the bathroom, because usually you get kicked out or have a different scene ;-)

NSFWGoD

Sep 25, 2018
Whenever there is a new dialog, it shows in the action possibilities when interacting with the girls. So time of the day is usually not important. Speak to them by the pool, in the study, on the terrace, on the bridge (Susan), in the infirmary (Linda). I'm less sure about the rooms and the bathroom, because usually you get kicked out or have a different scene ;-)
Thank you so much!

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes