Fcukthatnoise

Aug 26, 2018
I hate being this poster but I'm hung up on a few stars and its slowly driving me insane. I've tried all sorts of mood variations and doing various actions before these events but I just can't get them to unlock. Any tips would be rad.

Truth or Dare - 14th Star
Edit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aunt Makes Mistakes - 2nd Teir, middle two Stars
Edit
Night Visit - 4th Star
Edit:

I'm really enjoying this game and normally I'd rather figure this out on my own but it's been days and I'm not getting anywhere.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
i take it that this has most likely been asked before but is there gonna be any ntr in the future updates

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Littlelr:
Probably nobody knows what will exactly be in future updates but if you look at the game creator's patreon :

there is no ntr listed whatsoever even amongst the "planned" future content. So an educated guess is that the game won't contain ntr even in future updates.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Fcukthatnoise :

Just keep in mind that if you chose to disable some of the content... Then you are not supposed to see the content that you disabled. So it is very normal that you can't see everything if you chose to turn femdom off for example.

I'm just wondering because of your missing stars. Some of them seem to be around events that contain at least some content that can be disabled in the game.

In case you did not disable anything, I remember how to get one of your missing stars:

Dare Emily to walk around the table in during Truth or Dare. Then hope for the best, because it's a random event.

Fcukthatnoise

Aug 26, 2018
Fcukthatnoise :

Just keep in mind that if you chose to disable some of the content... Then you are not supposed to see the content that you disabled. So it is very normal that you can't see everything if you chose to turn femdom off for example.

I'm just wondering because of your missing stars. Some of them seem to be around events that contain at least some content that can be disabled in the game.

In case you did not disable anything, I remember how to get one of your missing stars:

Dare Emily to walk around the table in during Truth or Dare. Then hope for the best, because it's a random event.
Nothing is disabled. I'm getting other femdom stuff so I think I just have to keep playing the lottery for Mistakes.

I went back and just made Emily keep running laps around the table and that must've done it. Something triggered a "humilitation" dare for the MC. It was the only new thing I've seen so that must've been it. Thanks for the tip @TGI Games .

I have noticed that the Truth or Dare event is much livelier the first time I do it after rebooting the game versus doing it over and over without closing and reopening. Just an observation.

Sep 3, 2018
Nothing is disabled. I'm getting other femdom stuff so I think I just have to keep playing the lottery for Mistakes.

I went back and just made Emily keep running laps around the table and that must've done it. Something triggered a "humilitation" dare for the MC. It was the only new thing I've seen so that must've been it. Thanks for the tip @TGI Games .

I have noticed that the Truth or Dare event is much livelier the first time I do it after rebooting the game versus doing it over and over without closing and reopening. Just an observation.
good,what about auntie makes mistakes those two middle stars, did you mange to get them, im going mad and chloe dress up first star guys help

Fcukthatnoise

Aug 26, 2018
good,what about auntie makes mistakes those two middle stars, did you mange to get them, im going mad and chloe dress up first star guys help
Haven't gone after it but I think there is something to closing and reopening the game to get the variations for certain achievements (for me at least).

You can peek on Chloe in her room beginning at 6:00 then in the communal bathroom at various times. Peeking versus going in without knocking, and of course with different levels of like and dislike, usually affects the outcome. I don't remember which scene corresponds with which star though.

Jul 18, 2017
For the first star you need to enter her room in the morning at 6am without knocking while she has mood of at least -1 or corruption level 0.

The problem is there are only 2 ways to lower her mood, peeking at 8am (-1 mood) and spanking her to hard (-2 mood).
Mood raises +1 while you sleep. So the only option whould be the spanking, what also not work if her pain threshold is already to high.

Had to use because that was the case for me.
Just save at 6am and edit the save, change the value of "c1Mood" to -1. Then load the save, enter her room and you should get that star.

Reactions: generalmasango

BitingMan

Oct 14, 2018
Had to use because that was the case for me.
Just save at 6am and edit the save, change the value of "c1Mood" to -1. Then load the save, enter her room and you should get that star.
is a good alternative for Windows, it's offline and doesn't restrict how frequently saves can be made.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I made her masturbate and still had empty stars.
Don't regret that step, as it unlocks a new stat for Rachel, her exhibitionism, level 1. It doesn't seem to do much right now, but it's still nice to unlock all the stats for everyone.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Can I ask a stupid fuckin' question? What is Femdom? Never heard of it till this game? OH if I turn it off can I finally move on in this game?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Can I ask a stupid fuckin' question? What is Femdom? Never heard of it till this game? OH if I turn it off can I finally move on in this game?
Try

Reactions: JeefZ

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Now that you know what Femdom is here is what happens if you disable it :
I had played Beta3 to achieve 100%, and you had "limited" femdom :
. in the Sacrifice event, some domination from Susan, no penetration, some licking
. with Rachel getting spanking and bare spanking when you didn't do the chores.
. with Susan after diner if some of the chores were not properly done, light domination (strip nude and used as stool)
. In the Aunt makes mistakes event, competition with Rachel under Susan's domination, some spanking and light humiliation

Playing from my save the new version 0.1.3 without femdom, I don't know what happened to the Sacrifice event (you don't have to play it again but the first stars are still there so there might be something similar), the spanking from Rachel for not doing the chores disappears (you are just warned), in Aunt makes mistakes, you automatically win the competition with Rachel, so you are not dominated, or very lightly and finaly if you are sent to Susan in the evening because your chores where not done properly you just discuss with her.

Reactions: JeefZ and TGI Games

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Can I ask a stupid fuckin' question? What is Femdom?
Femdom is short for Female Domination, where a female is in a position of sexual power against a submissive partner. Next time, Google is your friend.. so long as your friend is incognito.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes