fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I like the game a lot, the story and the renders and the situations are great, but I feel like it's extremely intrincated to unlock some scenes, at least it should have more clear clues, I'm not sure if it's a traduction problem, or UI amateurism. Hopefully developers will improve this in future updates. It would be cool if it was that kind of 'inifinite game' like it was big brother.

Reactions: splamo and Fapp0
Sep 3, 2018
guys im
For the first star you need to enter her room in the morning at 6am without knocking while she has mood of at least -1 or corruption level 0.

The problem is there are only 2 ways to lower her mood, peeking at 8am (-1 mood) and spanking her to hard (-2 mood).
Mood raises +1 while you sleep. So the only option whould be the spanking, what also not work if her pain threshold is already to high.

Had to use because that was the case for me.
Just save at 6am and edit the save, change the value of "c1Mood" to -1. Then load the save, enter her room and you should get that star.
thanks

Sep 3, 2018
guys now i restarted the game now im on 96-98-100

the i received a call from Mr Elwell, is it the event listed in changelog 'Mr Elwell steps in?

kewl smut

Oct 21, 2017
Anyone noticed new additions on the 1.6 aside from the bugfixes, well anything worth the time to have a look ourselves?

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
Hey, im' trying to finish Introduction to Yoga and Payback but i don't understand what i should make...
For introduction to Yoga, it miss the last star
For Payback, the three last star miss me...

Anyone help me ?

Woka

Aug 13, 2018
In fact, the last star of yoga is coupled with "days full" (Or i think because it worked for me)

thisisforfreestuff

Jan 4, 2018
The game keeps saying I'm giving Chloe what she wants but I'm not spanking her whenever I catch her peeking on Emily or faking. What's wrong?

Edit: So I got past that. Now I am asking her to play a game in the interior. She says yes, but doesn't show up.

BitingMan

Oct 14, 2018
The game keeps saying I'm giving Chloe what she wants but I'm not spanking her whenever I catch her peeking on Emily or faking. What's wrong?

Edit: So I got past that. Now I am asking her to play a game in the interior. She says yes, but doesn't show up.
You need to invite both Emily & Chloe.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.1.6.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen. ok, it's actually the MC's head.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
phone users have left of the choice menu a small invisible scroll area, if dragging within the choice menu doesn't work.
and there is also a small skip indicator bottom left now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Hi,
I just played the update 1.6 and I noticed that there was some censoring, why?
In all other versions before that was not the case.
For example if I may Chloe Spanked because I caught her at the fake all at once everything is censored. Did I miss anything? That wasn't the case before.

Harley1995

Jun 9, 2017
Awesome game and don't mind the grinding...i am having trouble with 2 stars- Emily's help the 4th and 5th(not affected by mood).....any help would be appreciated...cheers

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Emily is hands-down one of the best redheads I've ever seen - right on-par with InCase's work.
Totally agree.
I would say that all the characters are both unique AND stunning. That has become so uncommon these days

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Awesome game and don't mind the grinding...i am having trouble with 2 stars- Emily's help the 4th and 5th(not affected by mood).....any help would be appreciated...cheers
The walkthrough says :
Footjob
o Extra if her mood is 1 or more, another ending if 2 or more.
· Handjob
o Extra if her mood is 1 or more, another ending if 2 or more.
But is what before all the changes in version 0.1.3.
Maybe I mix things up with other events, but did you get a BJ from her (study in the afternoon where Emily is, random chance that the "distraction" you get from her is a BJ.
It opens up the possibility to have BJ in the bathroom with her, so that you have the three choices (foot, hand, blow)

Reactions: Harley1995

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi,
I just played the update 1.6 and I noticed that there was some censoring, why?
In all other versions before that was not the case.
For example if I may Chloe Spanked because I caught her at the fake all at once everything is censored. Did I miss anything? That wasn't the case before.
No censorship noticed when playing, be it Betas or 0.1.3 or 0.1.6

Reactions: splamo
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes