Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
I have 3 stars left. Can anyone help how to open them?

1: Truth or dare - eleventh star
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2: Chloe's Corruption - first star

3: Sacrifice - second star with good mood

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

For Thruth or Dare, it's all happening during the game, so you have to try everything. You must try both every Dare and every Truth for the 2 girls. I would advice to take notes to mark out what you have done before.
For Chloe's corruption, I think it has been answered, try to search the thread.
For Sacrifice, good mood : Extra scene if Susan has 1 or more. Another extra if she has 2 or more. Depends on the one you already have done

Fcukthatnoise

Aug 26, 2018

I can't remember exactly what each of those stars correspond to but here's what I remember about those events.

Truth or Dare - Its just a matter of playing enough times to ask all the questions and dare all the dares. The frustrating part is waiting for the girls to ask MC all his questions and dares. I probably played a dozen times before I randomly triggered the last MC dare. (Try saving, closing, restarting if it gets repetitive. Not sure if its just in my head but I seemed to get a lot more new action when I did that.)

Chloe Corruption - Sorry, I just sorted stumbled through this one. Take showers, ignore her, ignore her more, then use all the extra punishments.

Sacrifice - Get Susan all smiled up before she has to visit you (obv) but don't take a shower and lie about, take a shower and lie about it, then tell the truth. I don't remember a whole lot of variation with this one. Nvm, I think ThL is correct.

Reactions: Croftic

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
no option comes near pool with emily for handjob ? completed the emily help sect ?
Poolside Handjob
Only possible when Emily is near the pool.
She must give you at least 2 handjob to unlock the event (in Emily’s Help)

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
ty guys. for sucrifice mc had to take a shower before event.

true or date some buggy i guess. i try to load around 6 times and nothing happened, then I just left the game and re-entered and the girls started asking questions (before when they asked questions wrote "Chloe/Emily babbles bla-bla...You learn nothing new".

But I still haven't got the first star in Chloe Corruption . Idk, I think I tried everything.

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
guys how to catch chole for punishment or favor ? wht time or day ? and aslo how many times to steal the homework ? susan root ?
how to distract emily and chole from studies ? help

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
guys how to catch chole for punishment or favor ? wht time or day ? and aslo how many times to steal the homework ? susan root ?
how to distract emily and chole from studies ? help
Chloe for punishment : look in the corridor at 23.00, she peeks in her sister's room (random event), or when she fakes being ill
Steal her homework as often as possible. Speak with Rachel. When she asks for Chloe 's
homework, do not tell Chloe, keep stealing her homework and watch the scene at 15.00 in the interior

To distract the girls, speak with them or play with them when they are doing their homework

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
Chloe for punishment : look in the corridor at 23.00, she peeks in her sister's room (random event), or when she fakes being ill
Steal her homework as often as possible. Speak with Rachel. When she asks for Chloe 's
homework, do not tell Chloe, keep stealing her homework and watch the scene at 15.00 in the interior

To distract the girls, speak with them or play with them when they are doing their homework
oh thanks Mate !

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how to trigger truth n dare game ?
You need to unlock Emily's anal trait and Chloe's corruption level 1.
Emily :
Emily’s Turn
It trigger every 4 actions in “Emily’s Help.”
There’s a 66% chance to trigger an additional scene if you did the event at least once before (annilingus).
It will unlock her “Anal” trait.
During the additional scene if Emily has a mood of 2 or more and you did the event at least 2 times it
will trigger another scene (anal fingering).

Chloe :
the requirements to unlock Chloe's first corruption level are : Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her.

Reactions: kalpak

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
You need to unlock Emily's anal trait and Chloe's corruption level 1.
Emily :
Emily’s Turn
It trigger every 4 actions in “Emily’s Help.”
There’s a 66% chance to trigger an additional scene if you did the event at least once before (annilingus).
It will unlock her “Anal” trait.
During the additional scene if Emily has a mood of 2 or more and you did the event at least 2 times it
will trigger another scene (anal fingering).

Chloe :
the requirements to unlock Chloe's first corruption level are : Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her.
thanks dude !

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how to spank chole in bathroom ?? wht time ?
You don't spank Chloe in the bathroom.
Go to your bathroom (from your room). Shower. She will show up. Punish her by spanking if that's what you are after

biZZler

Creating Astros - a cosmic love story!
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
How to progress Linda's path after the massage? Is it not included in the latest release?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How to progress Linda's path after the massage? Is it not included in the latest release?
Here are some tips about Linda :

Linda’s Help
You need to spend 2 days with full stamina, go see Linda on the first day (after lunch) and again the
next day.
On the third day, go talk to Linda in her office at 11:00.
You now have access to the actions list.
Actions list:
· Strip Lv1
· Strip Lv2 – Unlock : Need 2 lv1.
o Linda has 1 or more mood : 1 Extra image, with 2 or more : another extra.
· Handjob – Unlock: Need 2 Lv2.
o Linda has a mood of 1 or more : handjob animation.
· Blowjob – Unlock: Need 2 handjob.
o Linda has a mood of 1 or more : 1 extra image, 2 or more : another extra.

Naughty Doctor
Can’t trigger before day 3.
Linda’s office at 21:00, when the door is unlocked, 2 days cooldown.
You can blackmail Linda to get one day without chores but it cost 1 mood.
If you unlocked “Handjob” in “Linda’s Help” you have the “Mind if I join?” do it and it will unlock
Linda Level 1 Exhibition.
Mood : If Linda has a mood of 1 or more there’s an extra image at the end of “Mind if I join?”

Linda’s Surprise Visit (Hidden)
If you didn’t do anything with Linda for the last 3 days, she’ll come to your room at night and wake
you up for some fun.
The event will not trigger if you started “Rachel’s Helping Hand” to avoid spending stamina and
starting again the 3 days needed for the event.

Also at some point, be at 22.00 on the terrace, you'll have a chance to meet Linda for some late entertainment

johannes1988

Jan 28, 2018
Hello,

I'm having difficulties with these 3 scenes, anyone managed to get them? I'm unable to loose to the aunt in the cunni contest –seems to be a missing image.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello,

I'm having difficulties with these 3 scenes, anyone managed to get them? I'm unable to loose to the aunt in the cunni contest –seems to be a missing image.
Aunt makes mistakes: 14: Rachel lost. I think it's random, or it has to do with Susan's mood. Can't tell precisely, I disabled femdom so I can't loose to Rachel...

biZZler

Creating Astros - a cosmic love story!
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
What I meant was, if we have any tasks to increase Linda's corruption?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes