Thank you

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
does anyone know how to full the picture on the screen... mine look like this :

View attachment 252797

I want my screen look like this :

View attachment 252800

Thank you
Dont make the game full screen. You can alter the size by dragging the edges of the window. the game is auto set to a specific resolution, you cant change that, so if you want a full sized image, you need to resize the window manually untill you get it to the same resolution ratio as the game images.

EDIT: i made that sound way more complicated than it is. Just drag the edges of the window around, and you will work it out easily.

Reactions: Genji_Tky

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so when can we expect marcus to actually do the sister. feels like forever that sex scenes actually happen. most games dont get a the best girls sex scene until version 0.99 it feels like.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Can someone post the please ?
Due to the support and understanding of you patrons we have decided to push back the release until after the 5th. As of right now we are trying to determine when would be an accurate prediction for our release considering how many images we have yet to render. We managed to finish redoing all of the day2 images as well as added a few new scenes at the beach. I love the additional scenes despite having to recode that entire day now. Speaking of coding the rebalancing is almost finished. All that is left is to implement it into the system in place. After that is finished the dialogue can be filled in as the renders are introduced. V0.80 is a monumental undertaking as well as a much needed revision. Though not much progress is introduced linearly, the secondary options will become of major importance as the story treads new waters. Our initial estimate is a release on the 10th of March barring any complications or extensions. Day 3 will be by far the most renovated day as several new scenes will be added and an entirely new event is in production.As we hope to make up for our delayed release with additional content.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well,
the Downer: 10th March is soooooo far away

the Upside: reworked graphics and new decisions (mainly day 2/3 assuming from post), which will have impact on the story lines

Looking forward to play the reworked Alpha, Beta and esp. Diplomat lines (how few/many girls you can "save" for yourself, depending on what you do). As I said before, we see a nifty, great game in the works!

Reactions: User_17502

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
i wanted to announce that i will take the incest patch offline at the beginning of next week in preparation for version 0.80.i will take the patch offline because i think that the patch will not work anymore and that i have to rebuild it.
Thank you for your work.

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Yes, gigan, thanks! You are awesome!

To the next release, I hope to see some Alpha progress with Emma, and on the beta side Marcus and his dad making headway with Sunny and Tracy.

I am also interested in the relationship between Emma and that sexy teacher that seems to dominate her. That could be very hot.

Reactions: User_17502

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you for your work.
Yes, gigan, thanks! You are awesome!

To the next release, I hope to see some Alpha progress with Emma, and on the beta side Marcus and his dad making headway with Sunny and Tracy.

I am also interested in the relationship between Emma and that sexy teacher that seems to dominate her. That could be very hot.
thanks for your appreciation. The only thing I hope is that I don't have to change the day3 party which is the hardest to change with the 2 versions from the patch.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
The Alpha route in the walkthrough seems to be focused on Alpha/Love, but how is Alpha/Domination any different? Cause i'd assume with a domi route you wont be beta unless the domination points is the NPC's domination over you.

Reactions: Koulo077
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes