gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@gigan the Mega link to the incest patch seems to be down...
Sorry. i deleted older incest patche from my mega acount of different games yesterday, among other things from the game here and i didn't see that there was also the current version there too.Anyway the link should work now

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
the link for the incest patch still not working tried 3 links that said it yhr fixed one no go
sorry i didn´t see that you wrote that too.When the incest patch is next time offline wrote my name in your text like that what have dce8383 do.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@Heartlessnobody95
IMHO this is one of the best games here.
Only one point is not clear in my mind: the importance of the corruption points in the alpha route.
will we be able to corrupt the girls in the "harem route"? If yes, will this effect the dialogs/dress of the girls?

if you have already answered this question, feel free to insult me. I will not ban you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
@Heartlessnobody95
Only one point is not clear in my mind: the importance of the corruption points in the alpha route.
will we be able to corrupt the girls in the "harem route"? If yes, will this effect the dialogs/dress of the girls?

if you have already answered this question, feel free to insult me. I will not ban you...

Thanks
@Heartlessnobody95 will surely answer your question himself, but if I understood him correctly, Corruption points are important only for Beta/Cuck and Diplomat (the girls he wants to corrupt). Sharing girls(which will be introduced at some later point in development), no matter if you are recovered Beta, Diplomat or an Alpha, will be mainly decided by slutiness points.

U

User_17502

@Heartlessnobody95

Thanks
Eyyyy!
Corruption points are unique to the MC's stepfamily so if you want to pursue other girls then it is not as important. Corruption points refers to how susceptible they are to sexual suggestions and situations. Lower corruption means they are less likely to take part and therefore would refuse certain actions. As of this moment only a few dialogue and dress options are affected by this stat. As the Alpha progresses the you will be focused on increasing your Love stat in tandem with Corruption. However this variable in particular will be extremely important in the next few updates as the MC has some interesting opportunities to increase their Corruption.

@Heartlessnobody95 will surely answer your question himself, but if I understood him correctly, Corruption points are important only for Beta/Cuck and Diplomat (the girls he wants to corrupt). Sharing girls(which will be introduced at some later point in development), no matter if you are recovered Beta, Diplomat or an Alpha, will be mainly decided by slutiness points.
Ah. I might have misled you. Sorry.
I should probably make it clear that all variables are important for each path. However how they affect each path depends on which route the player wants to follow.
Alpha Path is characterized by High Love and High Dominance while the player works to increase their Corruption.
Beta Path is characterized by High Corruption and High Slut but Low Dominance. The player then works to decrease the Slut and Increase his Dominance.
Cuck Path is characterized by High Corruption and High Slut but Low Love. And the player's dominance is ignored.

that was confusing.
I think I am going to make an infograph about it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Eyyyy!
I should probably make it clear that all variables are important for each path. However how they affect each path depends on which route the player wants to follow.
Alpha Path is characterized by High Love and High Dominance while the player works to increase their Corruption.
Beta Path is characterized by High Corruption and High Slut but Low Dominance. The player then works to decrease the Slut and Increase his Dominance.
Cuck Path is characterized by High Corruption and High Slut but Low Love. And the player's dominance is ignored.
Hi and no problem, things happen esp. with language barriers.
These new point structure is part of the point rework you mentioned, correct? I remember you telling me many pages back that for Alpha/Diplomat with Tracy and Sunny you need High Love and High Slut (for them to hop into bed with their son/brother), but to be careful of gaining too many corruption points since those were for them slutting around with other guys.

With this new or reworked point structure I am curious about the diplomat and Stag (Alpha, recovered Beta and Diplomat who love slutty girls and like to share them) point variants. It will be interesting to see the needed values for say, diplomat keeping Tracy and Sunny as love interests and making sluts of say Liza, Karla and Mrs. Rai. Loking forward to the infograph. this has absolutely the seeds of a great game!

U

User_17502

@Heartlessnobody95

Thanks
I try not to insult people on policy.
Unless they pronounce gif like jif.
Fuck those people. XD

Eyyyy!
Corruption points are unique to the MC's stepfamily so if you want to pursue other girls then it is not as important. Corruption points refers to how susceptible they are to sexual suggestions and situations. Lower corruption means they are less likely to take part and therefore would refuse certain actions. As of this moment only a few dialogue and dress options are affected by this stat. As the Alpha progresses the you will be focused on increasing your Love stat in tandem with Corruption. However this variable in particular will be extremely important in the next few updates as the MC has some interesting opportunities to increase their Corruption.

that was confusing.
I think I am going to make an infograph about it.
You can move from Beta to Alpha by making the correct choices.
However make to many incorrect choices and even an Alpha can become a Beta.
1550703442983.png 1550703455289.png

Cuck is specific to each individual girl. But it is also irreversible.
1550703465456.png
I hope this little info graph makes it easier to understand.

U

User_17502

Hi and no problem, things happen esp. with language barriers.
These new point structure is part of the point rework you mentioned, correct? I remember you telling me many pages back that for Alpha/Diplomat with Tracy and Sunny you need High Love and High Slut (for them to hop into bed with their son/brother), but to be careful of gaining too many corruption points since those were for them slutting around with other guys.

With this new or reworked point structure I am curious about the diplomat and Stag (Alpha, recovered Beta and Diplomat who love slutty girls and like to share them) point variants. It will be interesting to see the needed values for say, diplomat keeping Tracy and Sunny as love interests and making sluts of say Liza, Karla and Mrs. Rai. Loking forward to the infograph. this has absolutely the seeds of a great game!
That would be my bad. I meant to say that you need High Love and High Corruption for Tracy and Sunny.
And you need to be careful for Slut for them not to start sleeping around.

The new point structure will mostly be the same objective wise. But Domination might be changed to Confidence depending on the poll for the weekend. This will be a change in name mostly and a little bit of characterization.

The women other than the stepfamily are much simpler to interact with. As long as you have their affection they don't mind doing what you want...maybe ;)
But raising your affection enough to enjoy those options is the harder part.
(Especially if you hate studying XD)

Reactions: Koulo077 and Turret

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I try not to insult people on policy.
Unless they pronounce gif like jif.
Fuck those people. XD
Wait. So are you now insulting my jif's I made after you said I was your new favorite person? :p :LOL:

I like girls mine and slutty :cool:
At least in the games :LOL:
Why can't girls be yours and slutty for you irl? She could just have a hyped sex drive all for you ;)

Reactions: User_17502

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I really liked the Alpha route you can see the changing of the mc behaviour very clearly, but are you planning something dark for the Alpha route? cause you know... i wouldn't mind at some point down the road, to hit marcus and his fuckface dad with a shovel burn them and dump them on a shallow grave.:devilish:

U

User_17502

I really liked the Alpha route you can see the changing of the mc behaviour very clearly, but are you planning something dark for the Alpha route? cause you know... i wouldn't mind at some point down the road, to hit marcus and his fuckface dad with a shovel burn them and dump them on a shallow grave.:devilish:
Dark? I don't think I will be going that dark. However an ALPHA Mc could be very "protective". But it's your choice what he can do when we get to that point in the story. (Mostly through Patron voting.)
But no we ain't killing nobody.... maybe ;)

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Okay so I downloaded the v0.71 fixed update but the game says it's 0.70...so is that a false update or such ?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Thanks for answering
Heartlessnobody95, i know it will takes some time till MC became Full Alpha, but the main reason i asked you it because in the Alpha route thank god ( and to you) there is no NTR, but those guys still keep trying, and i understand that as a trigger to push you even more to became an Alpha, but i cannot see the Alpha MC being Marcus friend for long(i hate that guy from the moment i saw him, it was so gratefull to get a blowjob from his girl), and a FULL Alpha will get tired of those fools trying to get what is yours, so i hope for something to really fuck up with thoose guys, make them see you as someone not to be fucked with,get rid of them for good, of course this is just my humble opinion.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes