Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
New update on things

Due to popular demand we have decided to offer the National Treasure patreon tier. Some of you crazy people really like this game and I am more than happy about that. However since you are that insane as to throw some money at us we decided it should be at least worth your while. To make it fair and conducive to the story we are offering 5 slots of this tier. In the tier you will be allowed to create a side character in the game that will be present in the world of Culture Shock. They will have their own interactive storyline and will be designed in cooperation with us. Though these side characters will be important to the story they will not be taking center stage nor disrupting development of the game. We will not be changing the focus regardless but only adding to the world in a cohesive fashion. If you love CS that much I recommend you Private Message myself before you pledge so we can explain more in detail. Thank you for all of your support. I really means a lot to us. We look forward to releasing the new update soon.

You can influence the game!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wow! $100 per month for the National Treasure tier, and there is already one taker!

Out of my range. I try to keep my entire Patreon budget below that, which is a crying shame because there are so many good developers worthy of support... including this one.

U

User_17502

New update on things

Due to popular demand we have decided to offer the National Treasure patreon tier. Some of you crazy people really like this game and I am more than happy about that. However since you are that insane as to throw some money at us we decided it should be at least worth your while. To make it fair and conducive to the story we are offering 5 slots of this tier. In the tier you will be allowed to create a side character in the game that will be present in the world of Culture Shock. They will have their own interactive storyline and will be designed in cooperation with us. Though these side characters will be important to the story they will not be taking center stage nor disrupting development of the game. We will not be changing the focus regardless but only adding to the world in a cohesive fashion. If you love CS that much I recommend you Private Message myself before you pledge so we can explain more in detail. Thank you for all of your support. I really means a lot to us. We look forward to releasing the new update soon.

You can influence the game!
Haha. You don't need to pledge that much to influence the game. Our polls are open to all our patrons and we take pleasure in communicating with all our fans.

Wow! $100 per month for the National Treasure tier, and there is already one taker!

Out of my range. I try to keep my entire Patreon budget below that, which is a crying shame because there are so many good developers worthy of support... including this one.
No worries mate. We don't expect everyone to pledge that much.
Thats why we limited it to only 5 slots.
(Also because we don't want to end up spending more time on side content than the main storylines.)
We hope you continue to enjoy our project.

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
I knoow, communication has been exceptional so far!
The reason commo is so good is that all involved have been honest, open, and generally non-douchy. The creators have used this board to find out the pulse of its audience, has engaged at many junctures, and has even responded to game play suggestions all while maintaining their independence and vision integrity. I come on here to wax idiotic about what I hope to see in the game, and every once in a while register my confusion or complaint. None of this is ever met with scorn from the creators, and somehow there are very few chumleys on the board ready to fight and die for the creators (you know, if you have a small complaint these wads jump in and say "then go make your own game," or "don't listen to them, devs, you are 100% awesome!") This is because the devs and others have helped foster a board with good back and forth, honest feedback and response, and just a general good nature. Never sounds like a hard thing to create, yet this stands out to me as an aberration. Now, if only you guys would produce huge updates every 5 days, . . .;)

U

User_17502

The reason commo is so good is that all involved have been honest, open, and generally non-douchy. The creators have used this board to find out the pulse of its audience, has engaged at many junctures, and has even responded to game play suggestions all while maintaining their independence and vision integrity. I come on here to wax idiotic about what I hope to see in the game, and every once in a while register my confusion or complaint. None of this is ever met with scorn from the creators, and somehow there are very few chumleys on the board ready to fight and die for the creators (you know, if you have a small complaint these wads jump in and say "then go make your own game," or "don't listen to them, devs, you are 100% awesome!") This is because the devs and others have helped foster a board with good back and forth, honest feedback and response, and just a general good nature. Never sounds like a hard thing to create, yet this stands out to me as an aberration. Now, if only you guys would produce huge updates every 5 days, . . .;)
Thanks, I try to be fairly open and communicative.
I'm glad that this is the type of meaningful feelings and experiences we have been able to foster.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
this sounds silly but i put a strawpoll link in the download link of the incest patch where i would like to know which patch you are currently using. i would be grateful if you would participate.here is the link to the strawpoll

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
this sounds silly but i put a strawpoll link in the download link of the incest patch where i would like to know which patch you are currently using. i would be grateful if you would participate. is the link to the strawpoll
Would it be easier to label them alpha or beta paths? Each patch allows incest and harems, right? So the issue is whether you are a beta or not, or am I missing the point?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Would it be easier to label them alpha or beta paths? Each patch allows incest and harems, right? So the issue is whether you are a beta or not, or am I missing the point?
i'm thinking if i should rename the folders. 99% of the patches are the same except on the alpha route the day 3 party. if you play the beta path you can see the breasts on the party from Sunny but not on the alpha path. and the folder "Incest with ntr harem Party" changes that. there you can also see them on the alpha path.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Pretty cool game so far but I got a few questions.

1. Is the Alpha route basically the love/romance path?

2. Is there any sex in the game yet? I have only done alpha so far...

3. Is this game trying to more geared to NTR fans? Or will be an even split for fans of both types of content?

Thanks in advance (y)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Pretty cool game so far but I got a few questions.
1. Is the Alpha route basically the love/romance path?

2. Is there any sex in the game yet? I have only done alpha so far...

3. Is this game trying to more geared to NTR fans? Or will be an even split for fans of both types of content?
Thanks in advance (y)
To answer a bit of your questions:
1) Alpha is both a love and Harem route, in that the MC wants practically every woman available. The main love route in a conventional sense would be the Diplomat route, who pursues 1-2 women exclusively. Another variant of love route would be the NTR-loving Beta (there are several Beta variants), who likes that his girls are hopping around the various beds.

2) There is some sex in the Beta route and to a certain point in the Diplomat routes.

3)There will be stuff for both types of content, this already visible if you play the various routes. But some updates will be more NTR, other updates will have more content for the love route.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
thanks to all who took part in this survey. if you are interested in the result it was at 2:15 pm german time 50 to 50 at 26 votes. i have now removed the incest patch download link with a note that you should not use the patch who has it for version 0.80.

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Is that not the bartender dude? Does he find a way to try again in the alpha route? Tracy is looking good in this render. So, a couple of questions:

1) How down with Marcus' wandering eye will Sophia be? She obviously has no issue doling out the unearned (though appreciated) beej to the MC on the alpha route, and does make mention of her priority when she notices Marcus checking out Sunny. Does she ultimately help Marcus, maybe join in? I certainly hope so, perhaps even becoming a buyer in the market of Sunny as well.

2) Weak You (still love that insult) and his ambitions, do they include Sunny? Maybe the aunt as well, if he already hasn't. Maybe, in the beta route, he finally 'beats' the aunt in their competition for influence in town, thanks to the MC being a spineless cuck and not helping her. I am just making this competition up, not even sure such a thing exists, I find the idea intriguing, your mileage may vary.

3) Very interested in the teacher routes. Lots of opportunities here.

Comments?

Reactions: King of Lust

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Alpha route? I've yet to see it. The whole game so far has been one big cock block after another.

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Alpha route? I've yet to see it. The whole game so far has been one big cock block after another.
Gotta disagree. Maybe I am sheltered, but getting BJs/HJs from 3 different women shortly after arriving in a new town (and none of them are crack whores) strikes me as pretty Alpha in this game. And to overcome that atrocious hairdo while doing this, even more alpha!

Reactions: numanumani

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The only thing i am worried is about the fact you are losing alpha points without doing anything bad or even be able to prevent it. Right now i had over 40 points at the start and suddenly lost 10 points for no apparent reason and no way of getting those points back. I really hope there will be ways of counter this since it is making it more difficult since the npc will all be cheating and you dont see them losing points for no apparent reason.

I would have hoped
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jubz and Koulo077

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Gotta disagree. Maybe I am sheltered, but getting BJs/HJs from 3 different women shortly after arriving in a new town (and none of them are crack whores) strikes me as pretty Alpha in this game. And to overcome that atrocious hairdo while doing this, even more alpha!
When going a non NTR route there shouldn't be anyone hitting on your family at all. At least 4 fucks hitting on Mom, Aunt, and sis since going the non NTR route. It's absurd.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The only thing i am worried is about the fact you are losing alpha points without doing anything bad or even be able to prevent it. Right now i had over 40 points at the start and suddenly lost 10 points for no apparent reason and no way of getting those points back. I really hope there will be ways of counter this since it is making it more difficult since the npc will all be cheating and you dont see them losing points for no apparent reason.
When going a non NTR route there shouldn't be anyone hitting on your family at all. At least 4 fucks hitting on Mom, Aunt, and sis since going the non NTR route. It's absurd.
To clarify some things for you: The developers stated that while CS should become a hot game, it won´t be a wankfest from the 3rd update on. You have to do something to get on the alpha and diplomat routes (even the better beta ones) and you start in Hawaii as out of the water as your Mom and Sis are. There is no "Konami-cheat-code":) You are not an alpha or diplomat by the start, you have to rise from the bottom. And it can be done.
For example, making the right decisions (and you can go about that in several variants) for alpha and diplomat, you can already earn BJs in game at the current point. (even the NTR+ Beta can earn himself a BJ if done right) hope this helps.

Reactions: Walter Victor
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes