mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
To clarify some things for you: The developers stated that while CS should become a hot game, it won´t be a wankfest from the 3rd update on. You have to do something to get on the alpha and diplomat routes (even the better beta ones) and you start in Hawaii as out of the water as your Mom and Sis are. There is no "Konami-cheat-code":) You are not an alpha or diplomat by the start, you have to rise from the bottom. And it can be done.
For example, making the right decisions (and you can go about that in several variants) for alpha and diplomat, you can already earn BJs in game at the current point. (even the NTR+ Beta can earn himself a BJ if done right) hope this helps.
Yep. The best part thus far is the slow characterization (very different from the aforementioned wankfest games or AWAM which is measured in geologic timeframes) of each character. The MC is at a severe disadvantage early on in that he is the visiting team. No home team perks here, he has to learn the ground and the players on the fly. His competition is established and knows all of the shortcuts. It would take some pretty awesome and public alpha-ness to keep all dudes from hitting on the apparently single Liza, Tracy and Sunny. MC is, after all, seemingly attached to them in a platonic manner. Unless he straight up beats the hell out of someone, dudes are going to be sniffing around. The alpha part also involves convincing the ladies to ignore other guys as well.
Pound for pound, this is the best game out there. I would say it was the best overall, but it needs 300+ renders updates every 5 days for that title. Get cracking KingofLust!!!:p

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I sure as hell hope that the guy aint Lucas, he had his chance to get some more NTRing in, he dun goofed

Reactions: D Dog

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
When going a non NTR route there shouldn't be anyone hitting on your family at all. At least 4 fucks hitting on Mom, Aunt, and sis since going the non NTR route. It's absurd.
That's one way to see it.

Another is that in both routes you compete with other males but on the Alpha route you win (the ladies) and on the NTR-route you lose them (causing humiliation/jealousy, etc).

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Update

Not much to report. Still chugging away at rendering all those sweet new scenes. Given the nature of this revamp we were allowed to expand a little on the available options as well as give more time to scenes between characters. I will probably have to decrease the dialogue completion considering that we don't know exactly which clothing Step-Mother will be trying on. Just goes to show that our patrons really do play a part in the development process. Our goal right now is to finish soon and release an upgraded version of this story we have been so passionate about.

leviathan321

Feb 3, 2017
I tried to install the android version but i got an error "there was a problem while parsing the package" anyone know what this means/got a fix? Thanks.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wait a second. I'm getting confused here. Like REALLY confused.

Consistently, in game after game after game, I repeatedly see "Alpha Male" players seeing another man then crying and screaming about his presence. There's all these so-called "Alpha Males" getting scared shitless at the sight of another man. Those are the actions of a "Beta Male". That's where it's confusing. I thought that "Alpha Males" relished the sight of other men hitting on their women. That way, they can accept another man's compliment towards his lady then they can enjoy putting those "men" in their place? That's what "Alpha Men" do by definition, isn't it? "Beta Males" cry when another man comes towards their girlfriend cuz they know she is more interested in anyone else. "Beta Males" are scared of other men because they are inferior to all other men. You catch my drift?

Lemme tell ya something. You are NOT going to enjoy this game until you get your "Alpha" and "Beta" definitions straight and then act the part. When you understand how be an "Alpha", a "Beta", or somewhere in between, you can enjoy the scenarios presented by this game.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Alpha man is the same as alpha ape if another male approaches alphas' female they go crazy and all protective, swinging their fists and screaming their lungs out because they need to establish their dominance over other males. All real alphas are animalistic. Don't get me wrong there are these who can show dominance over other people with out escalation of primitive feelings but with cool head and trust in their partner and just by telling politely to other males, "Fuck off".

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Alpha man is the same as alpha ape if another male approaches alphas' female they go crazy and all protective, swinging their fists and screaming their lungs out because they need to establish their dominance over other males. All real alphas are animalistic. Don't get me wrong there are these who can show dominance over other people with out escalation of primitive feelings but with cool head and trust in their partner and just by telling politely to other males, "Fuck off".
Exactly! An alpha lion will attack and try to annihilate any male lion that approaches his pride. Sometimes the pride members even help him out.

Reactions: Valeck and Koulo077

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
All of the alpha/beta conversations are interesting (especially if one reads them using an internal Richard Attenborough voice), but are kind of not the point in this game. As stated earlier, MC is new; to the city, to the alpha route, etc. He is trying to find his way, and early on even legendary alphas have to face and overcome opposition in order to fully understand and wield their alphaness. That is what we will see in the game, as the MC becomes more alpha. I doubt he will ever scream and flail at anyone, but he will decisively chop down those who try to steal his ladies. It is all about the journey right now. This is very much like the Mary Sue issue, if the MC is perfect, where is the interest? Same here. If the MC was mega-alpha, where is the tension, the triumph when he gets balls deep with (fill in the blank)? Life is struggle, I want to guide the MC to the promised land, not stomp over matchstick opposition.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
All of the alpha/beta conversations are interesting (especially if one reads them using an internal Richard Attenborough voice), but are kind of not the point in this game. As stated earlier, MC is new; to the city, to the alpha route, etc. He is trying to find his way, and early on even legendary alphas have to face and overcome opposition in order to fully understand and wield their alphaness. That is what we will see in the game, as the MC becomes more alpha. I doubt he will ever scream and flail at anyone, but he will decisively chop down those who try to steal his ladies. It is all about the journey right now. This is very much like the Mary Sue issue, if the MC is perfect, where is the interest? Same here. If the MC was mega-alpha, where is the tension, the triumph when he gets balls deep with (fill in the blank)? Life is struggle, I want to guide the MC to the promised land, not stomp over matchstick opposition.
But where's the fun in that? I want to see the MC rip out Marcus' throat with his teeth! Then stalk down Weiku and tear out and eat his entrails.! :mad:

The ladies will flock to him after that, right? :whistle:

May 8, 2018
Wait a second. I'm getting confused here. Like REALLY confused.

Consistently, in game after game after game, I repeatedly see "Alpha Male" players seeing another man then crying and screaming about his presence. There's all these so-called "Alpha Males" getting scared shitless at the sight of another man. Those are the actions of a "Beta Male". That's where it's confusing. I thought that "Alpha Males" relished the sight of other men hitting on their women. That way, they can accept another man's compliment towards his lady then they can enjoy putting those "men" in their place? That's what "Alpha Men" do by definition, isn't it? "Beta Males" cry when another man comes towards their girlfriend cuz they know she is more interested in anyone else. "Beta Males" are scared of other men because they are inferior to all other men. You catch my drift?

Lemme tell ya something. You are NOT going to enjoy this game until you get your "Alpha" and "Beta" definitions straight and then act the part. When you understand how be an "Alpha", a "Beta", or somewhere in between, you can enjoy the scenarios presented by this game.
Let me explain to you screaming and crying part, well, like you probably already know, last version had bug where beta scenes were shown on alpha path. Forcing players to see those scenes is something what bother us. I don't mind that my LI making conversation with any male, as long as I have option to stop something to happen to them. Just give us option to interfere and don't force that content on us and it's all ok. I play other games with similar content and I don't mind that as long as I can totally avoid it, but when some bug or dev, decide to introduce forced, unwanted events, well, then we will react same again.
But if they still don't want to back off after I have put them into their place, just give me option to beat crap out of them or to tear them apart with my bare hands or my teeths.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
To clarify some things for you: The developers stated that while CS should become a hot game, it won´t be a wankfest from the 3rd update on. You have to do something to get on the alpha and diplomat routes (even the better beta ones) and you start in Hawaii as out of the water as your Mom and Sis are. There is no "Konami-cheat-code":) You are not an alpha or diplomat by the start, you have to rise from the bottom. And it can be done.
For example, making the right decisions (and you can go about that in several variants) for alpha and diplomat, you can already earn BJs in game at the current point. (even the NTR+ Beta can earn himself a BJ if done right) hope this helps.
But correctly me if i am wrong: but if you are on beta path you dont have many alpha points to begin with like going pure alpha route and you suddenly lose 10 points on top of that because the swimming session. how is that going to pan out when you try to do the diplomatic route ?? because you lost to much alpha point some part cant be overcome, even on the alpha route that massive lost is allot for something that was clearly unavoidable.

Also if you stayed at home because of the failed ride you still lose 10 so no matter what happened you will lose 10 points regardless. And after that lost there is no option to regain that amount back. If more of this happens then beta route will have negative alpha points since you clearly lose more points then you can ever get back.

Seeing as this part is newly added it will be really hard to keep your alpha points in check, because it is not only about making the right choice at the right time but also danger of suddenly losing points witch you have no control of.

This part really needs to be rebalanced.

Reactions: Koulo077

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
But correctly me if i am wrong(...)Seeing as this part is newly added it will be really hard to keep your alpha points in check, because it is not only about making the right choice at the right time but also danger of suddenly losing points witch you have no control of.

This part really needs to be rebalanced.
If I understood the developers correctly, there will be situations in future updates where you can regain the lost points, if you go alpha, diplomat or (partly) pro-active NTR-loving beta. In addition, the coming update reworks the first days with better graphics and new, additional choices. Further there are some easy point gainers, like the 1st meeting with your sports teacher at the beach. That there are some situations where you lose (or sometimes gain) points automatically is in to show that there are situations you´ll never have control over, no matter if you are the "alphaest" alpha or "betaest" beta. That´s life, that there are things you cannot control. Many erotica games gloss over this, giving the MC extreme perks, so you can go to the "main events" fast.

I am rather sure we will get enough situations where we can gain the needed points for all routes. An example that it can be done is Eva Kiss´game "Good girl gone bad". While you will need three or four different routes of playthroughs to see all content, you always have enough choices to gain the points for every route there is. IMHO, CS will go a similar way.

Reactions: User_17502

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Looking at the last few pages, even if the game does claim to have a "Alpha," (Hate that word, I just don't want to see NTR) It seems the last teasers are all NTR related. Strange strange, you would think the MC would be getting some action and teasers considering he doesnt have any sex scenes yet.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah that is why I call those NTR-hating people "alpha" males in all the threads they curse at me when I ask the dev about "if there will be any more NTR" *cause the game already includes NTR just not a lot of it*. Tbh I don't consider myself or anyone else a beta when they enjoy NTR content, hell, I like NTR in games/hentai whatever, however I would never want to be NTRd myself.

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Looking at the last few pages, even if the game does claim to have a "Alpha," (Hate that word, I just don't want to see NTR) It seems the last teasers are all NTR related. Strange strange, you would think the MC would be getting some action and teasers considering he doesnt have any sex scenes yet.
Notwithstanding the whole "what is NTR" discussion, I understand what you mean in some sense. I mentioned earlier that in the alpha route, the MC gets HJ/BJ from Liza, barista, and Sophia. Not a bad weeks' worth of work. And if he made all beta decisions, at worst he heard Tracy talk about Lucas, and saw Marcus with Sunny, and heard Weiku pull his mind screw. Not optimal, but no one is getting stolen just yet. But I do understand what you are looking for, I just guess the devs have a more comprehensive build up in mind for the MC.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If I understood the developers correctly, there will be situations in future updates where you can regain the lost points,
My question was will those points be enough ?? That was my point of concern. what if you only get another 5 points back and lose another 10 points that would mean you still lose too much then you ever gain as i mention i had over 40 points and suddenly it went back to 30 then end game i never got those lost points back because it was already the end of the current game version.

i actually maxed my alpha points for this entire game version. btw this was for purely only alpha route i never chose any beta option in this playthough.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes