torresque

May 25, 2018
(mega.nz /#!SvJEyAJI!BFgKT3xu8BRduRTa7YIzf4yVeKbtit-6fH3QXou9CuY )

I think the syntax is wrong

Last edited:

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
Great update. Everything I wanted BB to be with the ability to choose how the MC interacts with everyone.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Liked the new update, good to have some NTR progress, wanted something with the sister too but could have been me not finding it.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
this is just a lame ntr game.

Not choosing the NTR options, there is basically no sex options with mom or sister.. .Anything else is basically forced with the aunt who is not that attractive for me.

Whereas mom fucks the dude on the first date...

Like I said.. Just a lame NTR game. Even tho MC has a 'big' dick... Everyone else is somehow waaay bigger.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry to hear that, I hope all is good though and that he will get better! :)
Thanks man.He is ok.He's what with the muscle. The doctor prescribed him painkillers.
@UncleVT is the new incest patch.But i have a wired crash sometime when i load a savegame.And the wired thing is when i load a savegame where the previous version ends then ends here too. But when i use the mousewheel and rollback then the game goes on.I have test it with and without the patch

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Heartlessnobody95 I have test this what i wrote on post 773 and it seems that is from the game itself.I have test it with i startet a new game without incest patch on version 0.40 and i have make a savegame on where the mc is on the date with mom.And then i startet the version 0.50 and try to load the savegame and than thats happen.Here i give you all traceback text and the savegame from that

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
this is just a lame ntr game.

Not choosing the NTR options, there is basically no sex options with mom or sister.. .Anything else is basically forced with the aunt who is not that attractive for me.

Whereas mom fucks the dude on the first date...

Like I said.. Just a lame NTR game. Even tho MC has a 'big' dick... Everyone else is somehow waaay bigger.
oof.

Reactions: User_17502

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
only thing i'm not liking is am "forced" into this friendship with Marcus...when all i want to do is chop his fucking head off and play soccer with it..do not want anything to do with that douche...lol
Both Marcus and James have hot moms, you may get the chance to have your way with them.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes