gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I can only say that the patch comes later or tommorow but thats for sure.I must look into 2 days scripts

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
you are really ot (off topic)
here

it is not really hard to find. Please don't continue this discussion here. thanks
i want to appolize to am one that I might have offended

minglee

Aug 28, 2016
Here's a quick incest patch that I adapted from the last update. I'm not sure it's fully working since I haven't tested it until the end, so try it at your own risk. Better keep a backup of your game folder just in case.

mega.nz /#!SvJEyAJI!BFgKT3xu8BRduRTa7YIzf4yVeKbtit-6fH3QXou9CuY

(just copy the contents to "CultureShock-0.50-pc\game")

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't think it's anything serious. My nephew can't turn his head right anymore.
Sorry to hear that, I hope all is good though and that he will get better! :)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
no.because on day 4 there is a jump command change and that must change in the patch.And logical you have to look up the new content to see if anything needs to be changed
Ok I will have to wait then.

U

User_17502

I'm sorry... I really wanted to give it a try, but the girls are too ugly... and I play games that have squirting 800 + pinds ogres.
I am sorry to hear that. Maybe next time you can ask your mother to lose some weight. XD

Pretty sure all the girls in-game have been fucked already :ROFLMAO:
I can neither confirm nor deny the virginity of the island. As for the step-family, One is most definitely not a virgin as she is a mother. However the other is woefully inexperienced to the chagrin of our Mainc Character.

The latest squeak of fashion) it is Necessary to change the models) and eventually play the same game, only the models will be more beautiful) it would be Better to work on an intriguing, beautiful story... But no) They are better than the shit wrapped in more beautiful wrapper...
Uh... Thank You?

Any good stuff in the update? I've read comments there that nothing was added?
I sure hope not. I wouldn’t want to have wasted my time writing and coding all of that just for it to disappear.

Reactions: liegad and UncleVT

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I can neither confirm nor deny the virginity of the island. As for the step-family, One is most definitely not a virgin as she is a mother. However the other is woefully inexperienced to the chagrin of our Mainc Character
It matters not to me don’t really care tbh but great game all the same keep up the work just wish we had a change log to see what was added :(

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes