U

User_17502

Is it going to be released today or tomorrow?
If you are a patron it will be up today.
Just be patient I suppose
That's all what we can hope for some times.

To Everyone else. Sorry about the delay. I completely forgot that November the 22nd was Thanksgiving. So when I got a call from my parents asking me if I was coming home tomorrow I freaked out. As a starving college student I take any free food I can get. And there was no way in hell I was going to give up Thanksgiving Dinner with the family. Unfortunately that also meant I was around my cousin's all day. Was a little hard to finish everything but that gave King some time to make the images look a lot better. I just sent the update over to King and he should have it up as soon as he is finished looking over it.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm sorry... I really wanted to give it a try, but the girls are too ugly... and I play games that have squirting 800 + pinds ogres.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Someone doesnt know how glasses work - or maybe it is just me, but they look strange and I think they are way to high.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So do I wait a few days for the incest patch or will the old one work?
no.because on day 4 there is a jump command change and that must change in the patch.And logical you have to look up the new content to see if anything needs to be changed

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So for all people who ask or wait for the new incest patch version.I can´t do it right now because i must in the hospital.I think that maybe this is the last time that i make a incest patch for this game

Last edited:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yea and where would you sugjest to look up that and get the right one ? hmm smartass
you are really ot (off topic)
here

it is not really hard to find. Please don't continue this discussion here. thanks

Reactions: Eerie Entity
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes