gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this is just a lame ntr game.

Not choosing the NTR options, there is basically no sex options with mom or sister.. .Anything else is basically forced with the aunt who is not that attractive for me.

Whereas mom fucks the dude on the first date...

Like I said.. Just a lame NTR game. Even tho MC has a 'big' dick... Everyone else is somehow waaay bigger.
what did you expect? MC fucking mom and sister in four days? It's much easier for the mom to fuck anyone in the first day than to fuck her son at all

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
And here we see the Milf preparing for her senior years by affecting the "proper driving position" HAHA..sorry..i just found it funny as heck :p i like the game...but there's funny things in it and i'm a smartass :p
itsfunny.png
that she is driving a BMW M makes it even more hilarious :p

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
what did you expect? MC fucking mom and sister in four days? It's much easier for the mom to fuck anyone in the first day than to fuck her son at all
Kiss, grope.. voyeur of her masturbating... Anything at all... But non-ntr route receives nothing.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Kiss, grope.. voyeur of her masturbating... Anything at all... But non-ntr route receives nothing.
haven't played the new version, but by last version I'm pretty sure there is voyeur with sister masturbating in her room, I think there is voyeur with mom as well if you go shopping with her, don't remember if there is more pulling from memory

one thing for sure, you just get NTR if you want

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
haven't played the new version, but by last version I'm pretty sure there is voyeur with sister masturbating in her room, I think there is voyeur with mom as well if you go shopping with her, don't remember if there is more pulling from memory

one thing for sure, you just get NTR if you want
I'm talking about mom. There is nothing much with her. I know there is a masturbating scene with the sister.

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
People complaining about lack of content on non-ntr route..

Which incest game you don't have to wait months and months until something happens? ...at least the ones I know took a long time ..

The TRUTH is that they can not see a game with ntr that already starts to cry ..

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 184023
Overview:

The story centers around the main character after graduating high school and looking to attend a college. As a regular guy, his life was fairly uneventful. But a phone call from his mysterious aunt changed everything. At his aunt’s insistence, his family moves from a boring little town in Virginia to the big city of Honolulu. He discovers that his new home is a paradise far better than he could ever have imagined. However, he soon realizes this lifestyle will not be easy to adapt to and to fully enjoy himself our main character must shed his old persona and embrace his new life.
Updated: 2018-11-25
Developer/Publisher: King of lust -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.50
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Gameplay:

Incest Patch note:

Download:
PC:
- - -
bugfix(0.5): -

Thanks @zsaX

MAC(0.32): - -

Incest Patch: by @gigan - Unofficial Android port(0.40):

View attachment 184024 View attachment 184025 View attachment 184026 View attachment 184027 View attachment 184028 View attachment 184029
Well that was boring, not a single bit of new content in the new update-0.5,it played the same way from beginning to end as 0.4 update unless the new content is only there if you play the ntr route.So that was pointless downloading!Some may like this kind of content but it does nothing for me.

U

User_17502

Both Marcus and James have hot moms, you may get the chance to have your way with them.
As of this moment we have some plans for Marcus’s Mom but they are a ways out. James on the other hand has other familial relationships to enjoy.
People complaining about lack of content on non-ntr route..

Which incest game you don't have to wait months and months until something happens? ...at least the ones I know took a long time ..

The TRUTH is that they can not see a game with ntr that already starts to cry ..
I understand their feelings. However I think your response is correct with regards to the timeframe. I plan on having the title of the game be the driving force behind the character actions and changes. :)

Though the NTR route may have more support in the immediate future that is not going to retract from the story as a whole.

Great update. Do more scenes with Sunny+someone(or Marcus)
Their are possible plans for something like this. I cannot be sure if they will be included in the next update as that will focused on another aspect of the story.

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
So I kept a couple of saves from .4, so I could start up at the next update. Each save started in bed after the pool party, talking about college. Then it says "You Died" in big red letters and thanks me for playing the game. So is the update contained within the old scene framework of .4, or are saves not working?

U

User_17502

@Heartlessnobody95 I have test this what i wrote on post 773 and it seems that is from the game itself.I have test it with i startet a new game without incest patch on version 0.40 and i have make a savegame on where the mc is on the date with mom.And then i startet the version 0.50 and try to load the savegame and than thats happen.Here i give you all traceback text and the savegame from that
Thanks for your response Gigan. I am looking into this now and the only reason I can think this is happening is because each update we change the end of the game but the rpyc file that loads may not be recognizing the change.

U

User_17502

So I kept a couple of saves from .4, so I could start up at the next update. Each save started in bed after the pool party, talking about college. Then it says "You Died" in big red letters and thanks me for playing the game. So is the update contained within the old scene framework of .4, or are saves not working?
Saves appear to be bugged if you saved during the “end” sequence, which it seems you are. My suggestion is to save before you fall asleep from now on. That way you can’t get stuck saving in something that is changed each update. Sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Saves appear to be bugged if you saved during the “end” sequence, which it seems you are. My suggestion is to save before you fall asleep from now on. That way you can’t get stuck saving in something that is changed each update. Sorry about that.
OK, cool. I will re-run and remember this. Thanks for the quick reply, you rock!

Reactions: User_17502

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
this is just a lame ntr game.

Not choosing the NTR options, there is basically no sex options with mom or sister.. .Anything else is basically forced with the aunt who is not that attractive for me.

Whereas mom fucks the dude on the first date...

Like I said.. Just a lame NTR game. Even tho MC has a 'big' dick... Everyone else is somehow waaay bigger.
Who did the mom bang to see I feel it's worth my download ?
If it's an adult male that's fine with me for now... But if she banged the stupidass kid that's the same age as her son, that's utter trash, since it's just as stupid for her to bang her son than it is to bang a brat that's the same age on a FIRST DATE !

Reactions: User_17502

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I thought at least someone will appreciate the change of image quality in this update i guess nevermind then....
i appreciate that the scenes with people in front of you do not look like they were taken with a camera the photog couldnt set right so things have whacky perspective..thats a great improvement...as for the improved resolution?..i'm ok either way..some do not like the crispness of the new and prefer the softness of the old...you cannot please everyone..just make your game how you want and in the end you can be proud it was all yours.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes