• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 16, 2017
Kid, too funny, I wish I was still a kid. I know exactly what it is like here and I don't care, nor does it bother me. It's a pirate site at the core and most updates are posted by leakers from patreon or repackers from steam. My points still stand though which is why developers don't spend any energy here because it has very little if no return value. Most just people crying for an update from the developer or bitching cause a test build got leaked and are too ignorant to realize the developer didn't post it publicly. F95 is just another place to get some initial attention. Once you gain some traction and supporters its a negative return.

So yeah your 'free advertising' fantasies are quite amusing but are also nothing but that, fantasies. Some tiny fraction of people that try something out downloading it here might go on to support or buy. But like all pirating the vast majority don't. Which is also what makes combating piracy pointless and if people aren't going to buy something you can't force them to buy it. Several social experiments by mobile companies have demonstrated that.
Personally, I wouldn't know about more than 95% of the games I've found on this site, if not for this site. It's one of the few sites that's actually effective when it comes to letting you locate games based on tags, and in my estimation, generally the best.
Also, that "tiny fraction" of patrons/paying customers can still be a significant number of people if your product is at least relatively popular and you don't vanish from the face of the earth for months on end.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Personally, I wouldn't know about more than 95% of the games I've found on this site, if not for this site. It's one of the few sites that's actually effective when it comes to letting you locate games based on tags, and in my estimation, generally the best.
Also, that "tiny fraction" of patrons/paying customers can still be a significant number of people if your product is at least relatively popular and you don't vanish from the face of the earth for months on end.

I think this is an interesting discussion....I've been curious before about this.
I certainly wouldn't have heard of any of these games if not for f95zone either.

On the one hand tons of people are just taking this game for free. However,
many do support the Developers and some of those Devs are making way over
$50,000 per month. Several are over $10,000, I believe..

If these games were for sale at an online store they wouldn't sell for much, $5-$10?
And this would be a 1 time purchase, not the monthly setup that patreon has which adds up.
Also, very few would even sell as they are mostly works in progress, some have
many bugs, and none? are fully animated. No offense to anyone as they All do a better job than I ever could.

oh well.....I dunno....lol

Cheers

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It's a pirate site at the core
Hardly. A pirate site would actively crack shit.
This one just buys or downloads games without drm or with already broken drm at best, and then makes them available here.
Leaking random indie shit isn't what i would call piracy.
If you want to see real piracy drop by sites like IGG or Fit Girl. :whistle::coffee:
My points still stand though which is why developers don't spend any energy here because it has very little if no return value.
No your point doesn't stand, plenty of developers spend plenty of their energy here actively interacting with people.
You can observe this all over the site, every-single-day. :whistle::coffee:
There is plenty of value in interacting with your players, you build your reputation and your core playerbase who will likely support you til the day you drop dead and then some if you manage to win them over with your work, skills, charm, consistency, etc.
Most just people crying for an update from the developer
Some but definitely not 'most people', holy crap you really like this 'most' word huh, you keep pulling it out of your ass non-stop. :rolleyes::coffee:
bitching cause a test build got leaked and are too ignorant to realize the developer didn't post it publicly.
I don't think i ever saw this one so it's at least rare enough for me to not even remember it, if it ever happened in my presence at all, even though i tend to pop up in tons of threads around here. But who cares about 1-3 people bitching, anyway?
It's pretty normal on the internet, whatever the reason.
F95 is just another place to get some initial attention. Once you gain some traction and supporters its a negative return.
I doubt that, like i said this site is advertisement that never really stops advertising.
And they don't need you to pay cold hard cash for it like a pro advertisement company would.
New people always arrive and find your games, some like them enough to support, some don't.
But dev still gains anyway since if you can create a good reputation for yourself here, you'll likely be set for a long-ass time. :whistle::coffee:
So yeah your 'free advertising' fantasies are quite amusing but are also nothing but that, fantasies.
Yeah your fantasies are also quite amusing. I guess we did a good job amusing ourselves eh? :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Hardly. A pirate site would actively crack shit.
This one just buys or downloads games without drm or with already broken drm at best, and then makes them available here.
Leaking random indie shit isn't what i would call piracy.
If you want to see real piracy drop by sites like IGG or Fit Girl. :whistle::coffee:

No your point doesn't stand, plenty of developers spend plenty of their energy here actively interacting with people.
You can observe this all over the site, every-single-day. :whistle::coffee:
There is plenty of value in interacting with your players, you build your reputation and your core playerbase who will likely support you til the day you drop dead and then some if you manage to win them over with your work, skills, charm, consistency, etc.

Some but definitely not 'most people', holy crap you really like this 'most' word huh, you keep pulling it out of your ass non-stop. :rolleyes::coffee:

I don't think i ever saw this one so it's at least rare enough for me to not even remember it, if it ever happened in my presence at all, even though i tend to pop up in tons of threads around here. But who cares about 1-3 people bitching, anyway?
It's pretty normal on the internet, whatever the reason.

I doubt that, like i said this site is advertisement that never really stops advertising.
And they don't need you to pay cold hard cash for it like a pro advertisement company would.
New people always arrive and find your games, some like them enough to support, some don't.
But dev still gains anyway since if you can create a good reputation for yourself here, you'll likely be set for a long-ass time. :whistle::coffee:

Yeah your fantasies are also quite amusing. I guess we did a good job amusing ourselves eh? :sneaky::coffee:

You truly live in a fantasy world don't you. Every single steam released game here is 'cracked'. Anyway you can keep living in your make believe world.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So I haven't played since, maybe June? It was version .11

In the current version(s) has there been any more relationship
development with the Mom or brother?

Just curious since I kind of lean into that part more.

Thanks,
Cheers

Agurk

May 25, 2017

Thanks,
Cheers
Wondering about this too, please tag me as well.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Thanks,
Cheers
You can choose to have a Sister in the other world instead now... and yes you can manipulate them to Sex friend Level as far as I have seen

Reactions: Forgotted

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
MaraTDuoDev
Trying to date laia in the bar gives you "this is a bug" and kicks you out of the bar.
The other shrooms pre-sex dialogue has a little typo "ger horny" => "get horny". Btw, will she be available for our own party once her scout training is finished? Just asking because the few past quests proofed our current party lacks awareness ;)
The gossip girl in the guild has only "..." for town gossip, so i guess it means there isnt anything new, but the personal gossip just ends the dialogue.
Hmm...i hope by the end of the current avatar questline we will be able to prevent random public orgies including guys, i'm not fond of the idea of feeding it, just to see more dicks or even watch my girls getting defiled...
If i didnt miss anything, every girl aside from sis can be tuned to sex friend. Any prediction when the lover level will become available or when the other control stuff (inhibition, libido, patterns, triggers) begins? Just asking, you know i prefer quests over that stuff, okay the lover level would be fine too ^^

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
MaraTDuoDev
Trying to date laia in the bar gives you "this is a bug" and kicks you out of the bar.
The other shrooms pre-sex dialogue has a little typo "ger horny" => "get horny". Btw, will she be available for our own party once her scout training is finished? Just asking because the few past quests proofed our current party lacks awareness ;)
The gossip girl in the guild has only "..." for town gossip, so i guess it means there isnt anything new, but the personal gossip just ends the dialogue.
Hmm...i hope by the end of the current avatar questline we will be able to prevent random public orgies including guys, i'm not fond of the idea of feeding it, just to see more dicks or even watch my girls getting defiled...
If i didnt miss anything, every girl aside from sis can be tuned to sex friend. Any prediction when the lover level will become available or when the other control stuff (inhibition, libido, patterns, triggers) begins? Just asking, you know i prefer quests over that stuff, okay the lover level would be fine too ^^
Based on the description I'd wager we are save from seeing the girls going after other guys unless you trained them as Nymphos, which requires 50 Libido

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Wow, some changes I guess from 11 to 13...

All of the sudden there's a mushroom girl upstairs at the bar? I'm in the middle of some sex quest?
After every interaction w someone it puts me back in my room... Strange.... Will start over and see
what happens.
(I am using the incest patch, though, so maybe that is hampering things...)
Cheers

Reactions: harem.king

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wow, some changes I guess from 11 to 13...

All of the sudden there's a mushroom girl upstairs at the bar? I'm in the middle of some sex quest?
After every interaction w someone it puts me back in my room... Strange.... Will start over and see
what happens.
(I am using the incest patch, though, so maybe that is hampering things...)
Cheers
The Mushroom girl in the upper rooms of the Bar came home with the Party after their Scouting Mission with Shael... basically she is a clone of Laia which got corrupted by an (evil)cult
Depending on your interaction you have advanced time to the next day so it's normal to wake up again in your room... and yeah several Events in the latest build advance time to the next day from my experience

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrossWorlds-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rokaroy

Nov 24, 2018
Since nobody has done it as far as I know here are some console commands to skip some grinding
money = xx
mc_phys = xx
mc_mana = xx
mc_ment = xx
mc_soc = xx

• Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Since nobody has done it as far as I know here are some console commands to skip some grinding
money = xx
mc_phys = xx
mc_mana = xx
mc_ment = xx
mc_soc = xx
Why'd you have to grind those?
you can bypass most skill checks useing Items and the few you can't can be solved with +1 on Mental

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes