Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is there any way to import a browser save to the download version on Mac
Oh yeah, I heard something about itch changing servers in a way that deletes all saves from the browser versions of games or something? That might be something the dev will want to address before it's too late.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
New version soon?
Every month or two months depending on the amount of content needed. Right now we are writing and doing the art for next update. It will finish all the corruption 1 content for the girls (that's it, adding the handjob scenes), some scenes for their stories, and the next step in corrupting Tomoe

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
are there scenes with the slime in the game ?
cuz i am in day 73 and i have not seen any

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
How do you unlock the exhibition and public use scenes for Shael and the others? Also is Aldit stuck at close friend, thought it was a bug if you went on the date with her it seemed to make it so you couldn't change her mind any farther?

Seems to be a bug with every one when you try to raise arousal with Control it does that same amount as normal but takes the control points away.

igor8ferment0

Nov 22, 2021
How do you unlock the exhibition and public use scenes for Shael and the others? Also is Aldit stuck at close friend, thought it was a bug if you went on the date with her it seemed to make it so you couldn't change her mind any farther?

Seems to be a bug with every one when you try to raise arousal with Control it does that same amount as normal but takes the control points away.
Raise and level-up "LIBIDO"

Reactions: Perveckt

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Cross Worlds [v0.15] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 120mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: chuangshiren

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
v0.17
This month, we bring you new art and content for both Jay, the goblin girl, and Aldit, the bartender. This includes four new CGs, and a total of 8 new scenes.
If someone is curious where the scenes are. there is more info in itch.io
Hello patrons! We want to apologize for the delayed release. There were a lot of things going on this month, but here we have it!

This month, we bring you new art and content for both Jay, the goblin girl, and Aldit, the bartender. This includes four new CGs, and a total of 8 new scenes.

In the case of Jay, you will have access to three new scenes right away and the last three once you finish the current content for the main quest, unlocking the first level of corruption for the city.

For Aldit's content, you will find these scenes in the "tease" from her main interaction menu. These, as above, are only available once you corrupt the city a bit more.

We are working on the content needed for the main story (mostly art), but you'll soon see progress in this regard!

We want to thank you for your support and let us know if you have feedback, suggestions, or ideas for the game. We are quite active in Discord, too, so if you are there, you can join the server and ask us questions!

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes