MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Are there any hidden requirements to increase relationship rank? because sometimes it felt they needed inhibition up to go to sex friend.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are there any hidden requirements to increase relationship rank? because sometimes it felt they needed inhibition up to go to sex friend.
Love and affection.
1st Upgrade needs 25 affection and MC
2nd 50 Love and Affection and either Date or MC... there is nothing beyond that from what I saw
Inhibition is only needed to unlock new outfits and Libido in order to turn them Horny or Nymphomanic (shareing content)

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
how do you even use the console command?
step 1: get unren. link in my signature
step 2: use unren to enable console (when the game is shut down)
step 3: run the game and open the console using [shift]+[o]. type commands. when done close it by pressing [esc]

For most games, I would instead suggest using universal renpy mod to change variables. link in my signature.
It has a nice GUI to let you change variables with in game. instead of using a command line. and makes it easier to find them too.

Sometimes though you have to resort to the console instead.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
without 3rd party programms
1st step: open game folder
2nd step: open renpy\common
3rd step find 00console.rpy
4th step edit line 188
change
config.console = False
To
config.console = True
Save and done

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I looked through the changelog and didnt see it, so i will ask. Are there any tier IV? Or is tier III max for now?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CrossWorlds-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

May 30, 2023
There may be more content I missed but I seem to be stonewalled on the Security quest (get household under control). Oh well. I can see what the game is going for but it seems a bit too WiP and grindy for now, so I'll check in again later.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes