Agidus

Jun 29, 2020
Game feels nice just felt grindy in terms of relationship progress. The "Mind Control" also seems its on a early stage because you can't really unlock half of it yet. Looking towards the progression of this game
I hope it don't get neglected by the developer because usually the games I like get abandoned within few months

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
Does anyone happen to have another link for the Android port? I'm having trouble downloading it from mixdrop.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Game feels nice just felt grindy in terms of relationship progress. The "Mind Control" also seems its on a early stage because you can't really unlock half of it yet. Looking towards the progression of this game
I hope it don't get neglected by the developer because usually the games I like get abandoned within few months
Its been a year, I dont think I will abandon it. At this point it wouldn't make much sense, with all the art we got already.

For now, we want to progress the main story while we keep finishing the late stages of mind control / relationship.

Reactions: hofom77573

Dudewatevs

May 6, 2018
For now, we want to progress the main story while we keep finishing the late stages of mind control / relationship.
Thank goodness, I was really hoping for some more of the main story. No problem with the side stuff, I like that too, but I was worried this was going to go the way of certain other games (cough cough, A Town Uncovered) where the game keeps getting updates, but they were just character updates without any story progress. Glad to hear we are getting more story, good luck in developing.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Thank goodness, I was really hoping for some more of the main story. No problem with the side stuff, I like that too, but I was worried this was going to go the way of certain other games (cough cough, A Town Uncovered) where the game keeps getting updates, but they were just character updates without any story progress. Glad to hear we are getting more story, good luck in developing.
Yes, the newest release has the next story scenes, which are still sexy. We were stuck in building the basic side content, but we didn't wanted the game to be so bare bones before moving on.

Dudewatevs

May 6, 2018
Yes, the newest release has the next story scenes, which are still sexy. We were stuck in building the basic side content, but we didn't wanted the game to be so bare bones before moving on.
Totally understandable, I just know that a lot of game devs go down that road then seemingly forget the main story exists. I'm super excited to see you guys aren't falling into that trap. I am a big fan of this game, so this is great to see. Love the story, the premise, and especially the art. Good luck!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Personally I'd been happier if they unified the different interfaces and actually concentrated to allow the brainwashing of the girls to a common state before tackling the main story... so far we only have the bar owner and guild Lady as truely advanced characters... childhood friends or family are extrremly bareboned... with the church guys and the Goblin being completly unfaced

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
it been nearly 3 month is this game still alive
There was an update on Patreon last week, it just wasn't posted here/made public yet.

Edit: Wait, I'm actually confused how far behind the version on here is. The Patreon has a version 0.12, a version 0.13, and... another version 0.12? I'm not sure if that was supposed to be the public release of 0.12 or a mislabeled 0.14, because it doesn't have the same name. In any case, something's been uploaded there every month.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
There was an update on Patreon last week, it just wasn't posted here/made public yet.

Edit: Wait, I'm actually confused how far behind the version on here is. The Patreon has a version 0.12, a version 0.13, and... another version 0.12? I'm not sure if that was supposed to be the public release of 0.12 or a mislabeled 0.14, because it doesn't have the same name. In any case, something's been uploaded there every month.
Yeah that is correct we haven't missed a monthly update since we started.

Also yeah soon we should release 0.12 to the public, 13 and 14 being patreon versions.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Yeah that is correct we haven't missed a monthly update since we started.

Also yeah soon we should release 0.12 to the public, 13 and 14 being patreon versions.
while I do like this game quite a bit having the public builds 2-3 versions+months behind the actual current build feels a bit off,

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
It probably doesn't help that the inconsistent piracy makes the releases uneven. One minute you see the game go from 0.11 to 0.12 after three months, then a week later it jumps to 0.14 and sits there for another three months.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
My list could be off a couple days
and is just from when I dl'd it from
f95zone.

7-7-22 First version
8-13-22 Ver .2
10-22-23 Ver .4a
12-18-22 Ver .6
1-22-23 Ver .7a
3-11-23 Ver .9
6-11-23 Ver .11

Cheers

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Wish we had a proper timeline feature that showed when exactly updates did come out. That way it'd be a lot easier to determine which devs are worth supporting and which ones are trying to milk you like a dairy cow.

Reactions: jamonserrano

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Wish we had a proper timeline feature that showed when exactly updates did come out. That way it'd be a lot easier to determine which devs are worth supporting and which ones are trying to milk you like a dairy cow.
F95 approved that, and said they were going to implement it but
they never did. This was, I think 2 or 3 years ago...

All it was for was the Dev to put a date on the updates.

Cheers

Reactions: Adoringfan
4.00 star(s) 20 Votes