RPGM Completed Creature Hunter [2.00] [Arumero Soft]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Damn shit is expensive AF in this game, you really gotta grind hard to buy anything. Anyone know which armors in the list are for which heroines? It's annoying having them all listed as ???????????? before dropping mad cash on something that your characters may not be able to equip.

Edit: Nevermind, I dropped it. The fucking hit accuracy is abysmal, the white haired girl only hits 15% of the time, it makes the game practically unplayable. Also way too goddamn grindy, you're expected to play the same few boring levels repetitively to be strong enough for a boss. Nevermind the boatloads of cash you need if you ever hope to buy anything... Waste of time.
Well, it IS a Monster Hunter parody game.

Though this one is hardly grindy in comparison to actual Monster Hunter. I remember having to run Odogaron mission like 20 times to get enough materials for entire set in MHW... which got promptly made garbage with the expansion.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Anyone know which armors in the list are for which heroines? It's annoying having them all listed as ???????????? before dropping mad cash on something that your characters may not be able to equip.
Press A to toggle character usability in the store menu.

Btw, where can I get mystic water crystal? Can't seem to find any.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
me neither
Like most of these it is a matter of defeating one of the boss creature, this one is in the map with all the gysers and waterfalls and looks like a dragon but it has been a long while since I played

To get all outfits, weapons, skills takes a lot or replaying levels to collect the items, but still I very much enjoyed this game

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This game continues to be extremely underated, actually fun to play, although a guide to the girls states would be appreciated.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes