RPGM Completed Creature Hunter [2.00] [Arumero Soft]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So does it actually show when they get attack or does it just say the move and not really show anything

Last edited:

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Well it was good 15 hours of my life.
Good thing.
A lot of grind 6ut at least 6attle system was flexi6le and challenging with an "easy" option for non gamers.
Not appreciate the "egg harvesting" tho, and no deeper story at all.
Man, wanna game like this 6ut without all of this REAL monster molesting and etc.
The girls here can grow their own dick for raping each other, why you need monsters on top of this concept? I dont get it

Reactions: Oarrtugger

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Well it was good 15 hours of my life.
Good thing.
A lot of grind 6ut at least 6attle system was flexi6le and challenging with an "easy" option for non gamers.
Not appreciate the "egg harvesting" tho, and no deeper story at all.
Man, wanna game like this 6ut without all of this REAL monster molesting and etc.
The girls here can grow their own dick for raping each other, why you need monsters on top of this concept? I dont get it
Quick question... Why the fuck did you change your 'b's to '6'? That's really irritating to read.

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Jokes on me I guess.
Ye, I can use "b" now. But I need this program to work with russian symbols too.
Any ideas how I do it?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Jokes on me I guess.
Ye, I can use "b" now. But I need this program to work with russian symbols too.
Any ideas how I do it?
That I do not know unless you can swap the keys around while maintaining your language settings.

Jan 28, 2022
Damn shit is expensive AF in this game, you really gotta grind hard to buy anything. Anyone know which armors in the list are for which heroines? It's annoying having them all listed as ???????????? before dropping mad cash on something that your characters may not be able to equip.

Edit: Nevermind, I dropped it. The fucking hit accuracy is abysmal, the white haired girl only hits 15% of the time, it makes the game practically unplayable. Also way too goddamn grindy, you're expected to play the same few boring levels repetitively to be strong enough for a boss. Nevermind the boatloads of cash you need if you ever hope to buy anything... Waste of time.

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I'm surprised such a content rich game isn't more popular here. Well, I wrote for those lucky enough to find it. Overall I'm nostalgic about its unique presentation even if it was grindy af.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I'm surprised such a content rich game isn't more popular here. Well, I wrote for those lucky enough to find it. Overall I'm nostalgic about its unique presentation even if it was grindy af.
You are absolutely right. I had to write a critic now, since the game doesn´t deserve to only have a 3 star rating

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes