RPGM Completed Creature Hunter [2.00] [Arumero Soft]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game is fun, although I wish it had a small tutorial about the states of the characters on fights.

The fighting system isn't hard btw, I'm just mentioning that most states don't matter much. The game however has a nice collection of items.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
For some reason i cant put on armor, does anyone know how?
You may need to check your equipment limit, as every item equipped on your character has a set value which adds up.

Example.

Char item limit : 8
Weapon : 5
Armor : 4

5+4=9 so you would not be able to equip it yet but leveling up increases the limit

ex.

lvl 5 limit=8
lvl 10 limit=15

Jonte770

Feb 7, 2019
You may need to check your equipment limit, as every item equipped on your character has a set value which adds up.

Example.

Char item limit : 8
Weapon : 5
Armor : 4

5+4=9 so you would not be able to equip it yet but leveling up increases the limit

ex.

lvl 5 limit=8
lvl 10 limit=15
Strange, rerika has 11 slots free, but i cant put on tentasuit

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Strange, rerika has 11 slots free, but i cant put on tentasuit
If I remember correctly every character has their own armor sets that they can wear but each character will be unable to wear every armor type.

I believe the tentasuit is only for Satsuki.

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
for those who love the game and want to challenge themselves: try to complete it entirely on hard mode without switching between them :)

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
for those who love the game and want to challenge themselves: try to complete it entirely on hard mode without switching between them :)
I actually did just that on my first run.
Hard mode and used the 2 blond and the white haired character from start to the finish line ^^

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
I actually did just that on my first run.
Hard mode and used the 2 blond and the white haired character from start to the finish line ^^
Good news :D Creature hunter 2 is going to be released anytime now.
Its called but its basically the same game, but with more creatures and polish :D.
Can't waite until its released.

ps: Am I allowed to reference an unfinished game in the comment of another game from the same creator?

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Good news :D Creature hunter 2 is going to be released anytime now.
Its called but its basically the same game, but with more creatures and polish :D.
Can't waite until its released.

ps: Am I allowed to reference an unfinished game in the comment of another game from the same creator?
can someone make a thread for LILIm drive?
Full version 1.0:
I don't have perms yet to make threads.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
the hold Q and press B to escape isn't working for me
It has been quite a while since I last played this, but it is not the 'B' key. Hit F1 and select the right-most tab. It will be one of the keys listed there assigned to 'B'

Like when you start the game it says to press 'C' and you actually press space

Kametz90

Feb 24, 2020
Holy fuck, the hit rate is absolutely terrible in this game. What is this, XCOM the hentai game? Seriously, my character tend to miss at 95% accuracy. Granted, this might be due to me playing on Hard Mode, but damn, it does feel annoying when a character misses, and then gets brutally fucked to death by prey.

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Boy, those eyes man. I never though I could develop a kink for girls that eat glue on a regular basis, but here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: MagicSlay

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone that wants to use a controller & have some semblance of a normal layout hit F1 & mimic this layout:

controls.jpg

A - OK/CONFIRM
B - CANCEL/MENU // PRESS B WHILE HOLDING R1/RB TO ESCAPE
X - SNEAK (HOLD)
Y - USE ITEM
LB - CYCLE ITEMS LEFT
RB - CYCLE ITEMS RIGHT // HOLD FOR ESCAPE IN BATTLE (COMBINES WITH RB)
START - ?

BACK - CYCLE INFO IN MENUS

Left analogue to move like arrowkeys but you can use a program called anti-micro ( ) to get the dpad working.

Not sure what start & back do outside of shop menus. L is skip text I believe so that'd be one of the bumpers.

Anything to add that I've missed or you feel may be of use then chime in.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
For some reason my 'X' (PC) and Esc doesn't work. I was playing this but my computer froze and had to power it off, now to use the back I need to use my windows key. Anyone have any suggestions? It doesn't have anything to do with my saves (started fresh), my game (redownloaded it), and trying to confuse the keybinding doesn't work.

Restarting my PC fixed this.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes